Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i'm not sure if anyone else having this issue which is confusing the hell out of me as I can easily play AAA games like Xenoverse and even StarCraft 2 {on medium settings all across the board with ether game alone using 50-70% memory at the settings used} with no problems yet while playing this RPGM game my computer keeps randomly going from 20% {with Microsoft edge legacy active for the walkthrough which only ever uses like 10-20% of my computer memory} to redline 100% memory usage I dunno if it's got something to do with the custom HD resource pack the maker is using or w/e but for some reason this game is randomly hogging ALOT of my computer memory
RGP Maker MV games use an 32 Bit (x86) based engine, the allocateable RAM is far more limited and can cause trouble in higher perfomrance x64 builds
Dont know if anyone is having this issue i put all the guards to sleep in imawyn's camp and iv tried all the tents and it wont let me enter imaywn's tent, is this a well known bug or am i just missing something? :/
You sure you got them all? (some are hiding in the dark) you should trigger a dialogue about sending them all to sleep and loosing the wine before the tent scene is unlocked
yes, and right after that the door is closed in the basement.
Did you talk to her about why she came to Arenfield the night before?... you'll first need to be suspicios of her before you can ask for help and offer yours in return

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Feb 25, 2018
the game still have the time per minute thing ? someone knows? is the only thing keeping me away, if someone can please id like to know!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
you get village reputation after paying. i guess that will have an impact later on
I saw the rep gain when I played it the first time..
what I'm asking is.. after you pay the debt they tell you they expect you to keep paying 10 gold coins every month as taxes..
I started a new game before I tested to see if they actually come to collect or if its just something they say but either not yet implemented or wont ever be a need to pay :unsure:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
the game still have the time per minute thing ? someone knows? is the only thing keeping me away, if someone can please id like to know!
Yep, time, lust, sleep & hunger, all ticking away in the background. It's what makes the game tick (apart from the "Tits & Ass")

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
another bug similar to being stuck due to female orc being on the ladder..
if you are attacked in perfect timing with player trying to step back from the shining star due to needing to clear current enemies then game gets stuck.. cant move.. cant access menu.. cant do anything.. have to close game in this case

edit: after deflowering Mira and staying to sleep in her bed a dialog came up of Emily saying she might be able to use this even though i didn't see her anywhere near Mira's room, and now game is also stuck... so yet another game close and load of earlier save moment..

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
what I'm asking is.. after you pay the debt they tell you they expect you to keep paying 10 gold coins every month as taxes..
I started a new game before I tested to see if they actually come to collect or if its just something they say but either not yet implemented or wont ever be a need to pay :unsure:
it happens every month. fucking taxman.

• Sad
Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to pause / stop / remove that Clock ???

It is giving me an anxiety attack oo
only timer you cant stop is the play time one which effects absolutely nothing so keep your anxiety in check ;)
actual time of day timer stops moving for the menu screen and others such as during combat or conversations

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
only timer you cant stop is the play time one which effects absolutely nothing so keep your anxiety in check ;)
actual time of day timer stops moving for the menu screen and others such as during combat or conversations

Well all I can concentrate on when I play is that damn clock :|

I just can`t get over it unfortunately, it just distracts me too much

I don`t mind the idea of time passing as the MC does stuff but I just can`t handle that thing always sitting there leering at me, mocking me and waving it`s damned little arms around in a circle. I hate that clock !!! :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so you're saying it might just be a issue for 64bit OS computers running RPGM MV games?
more like x86 programms can't handle high RAM, it's based on the memory reservations they can handle... if you want to know more details I am sure you can find some Wiki

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Well all I can concentrate on when I play is that damn clock :|

I just can`t get over it unfortunately, it just distracts me too much

I don`t mind the idea of time passing as the MC does stuff but I just can`t handle that thing always sitting there leering at me, mocking me and waving it`s damned little arms around in a circle. I hate that clock !!! :(
You must be a blast at parties :D. "Whats wrong man?" "Nothing....that clock keeps leering at me. Taunting me with every second that passes.!" Just playing around man. Once you open up some decent sleeping accommodations, the clock is just a guide on when to find people. If anything causes me an ulcer it is that damn rest meter. It is only 100 and damn near anything you do has a horrendous rest requirement.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
each month you'll have a quest "Debt to the Baron/Mayor" you need to visit his house before 6 p.m. to pay it and he collects the key to your house if you don't pay it for 3 month

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
You must be a blast at parties :D. "Whats wrong man?" "Nothing....that clock keeps leering at me. Taunting me with every second that passes.!" Just playing around man. Once you open up some decent sleeping accommodations, the clock is just a guide on when to find people. If anything causes me an ulcer it is that damn rest meter. It is only 100 and damn near anything you do has a horrendous rest requirement.
Well I haven`t even thought of the rest meter tbh lol

I know.. I know.. It`s just that the clock thing is kind of unsettling for me.. makes me feel like I haev a deadline to meet or I am sitting for an exam witha time limit lol

Reactions: Drakats_Lord13

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I haven`t even thought of the rest meter tbh lol

I know.. I know.. It`s just that the clock thing is kind of unsettling for me.. makes me feel like I haev a deadline to meet or I am sitting for an exam witha time limit lol
well certain story parts are bound to being at a certain place at a certain time... so the clock is really helpful there... most of the other time I just ignore it as the rest meter is only one that defines how my MC spends his day

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
each month you'll have a quest "Debt to the Baron/Mayor" you need to visit his house before 6 p.m. to pay it and he collects the key to your house if you don't pay it for 3 month
so basicly its better to never pay back the debt and keep breaking into the house during the night.. gotcha ;)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes