maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Help please!
I am a follower of this game. My question is about the rogues camp.
I still have the disband the rogue camp in the "to do" list.
The game advised that to do it or not to do it could have effects in the future story of the game.
What to do????? I have fear just if I disband the rogue camp and in the future, whatever!!!!! Maybe I lost a basic step there!!! (allies or not allies).

Help!!!!!!!
Leave the quest like that , there isn't any new content after that

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
question Chyos

can the saves finally be transfered without having to override the global file? till 2.7 if you forget to do it you cant read old save files, i even lost a entire savegame in 2.5 and had to begin everything again cause i foolishly copied only the saves and deleted the old folder without doing the global file transfer

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Very decent game, it has me interested for new updates.

@Chyos

I haven't read the other pages yet, so I'm sorry if its been asked before, but are you considering putting pregnancy in the game for future content?

Reactions: drace3443

xxxx123

Jan 29, 2018
every time I update the game I lose my save files, does anyone have the files since the last update 0.2.7.5 who gave them to me?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
question Chyos

can the saves finally be transfered without having to override the global file? till 2.7 if you forget to do it you cant read old save files, i even lost a entire savegame in 2.5 and had to begin everything again cause i foolishly copied only the saves and deleted the old folder without doing the global file transfer
This is a basic mechanism of rpgm. To keep your old save files you must copy over the whole save folder from the previous version of the game and replace all files. (I've also added a "Read Me" to the main folder of the game to explain that) If you only copy single files the "global file" does not know there is another save inside the folder and won't show it ingame. All saves since 0.2.0 are useable. I always try to keep old saves working and do all my playtests with old save files.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is a basic mechanism of rpgm. To keep your old save files you must copy over the whole save folder from the previous version of the game and replace all files. (I've also added a "Read Me" to the main folder of the game to explain that) If you only copy single files the "global file" does not know there is another save inside the folder and won't show it ingame. All saves since 0.2.0 are useable. I always try to keep old saves working and do all my playtests with old save files.
Alternatively you can just delete the save folder in the freshly extracted game before copying it over to your previous instalation (that's how I am doing it... but keeping a backup of your saves on an additional drive is also strongly encouraged)
I haven't read the other pages yet, so I'm sorry if its been asked before, but are you considering putting pregnancy in the game for future content?
Yes it is... might not take that long as the votes for the feature and character arcs are coming in faster than before

Reactions: Dnds

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I find a bug where i glitch the MC to walk around naked, you have to get penny to be completely corrupted, then you say that you want a blowjob, then after that, you deny having anal with her, after you leave, she will start playing herself, then you walk back in, then blowjob again and then again deny anal, there will you be naked. I wanted to see if there was another scene if i denied her twice, but find this instead.

to fix just find another event, it will fix, but it is funny seeing the MC walking around naked talking to people, while the game thinks that he is dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

philipemo2

Jul 12, 2017
Chyos

Congratulations friend, great game, good story and good animations, if $ 1.00 was not worth R $ 5.00 in my country, it would certainly be a patron. I will be rooting for your success.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes