Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for answer, but how to increase my strength? I have full rest and it doesn't seem to progress
Level up than use the Talent points in the the "Talent" Menu to invest them to various Talents... strength is one of them.
Also Help Tia chop wood near the northern entrance dureing the day twice to get 1 Talent in strength for free

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Level up than use the Talent points in the the "Talent" Menu to invest them to various Talents... strength is one of them.
Also Help Tia chop wood near the northern entrance dureing the day twice to get 1 Talent in strength for free
thanks, but when I cut the tree down, game says "there is a bug encounter, click f5 to restart"... Is it over?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thanks, but when I cut the tree down, game says "there is a bug encounter, click f5 to restart"... Is it over?
If it's the audio param bug then you just have to load the last autosave and try again (one of the known bugs).. If it's something else you could hand me that save and I will check/fix the problem ;)

Reactions: 189m78g

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
"You cut the tree down" .... Did it fall across the river to make a bridge? Did you have to go back for Tia to help you knock it down to make a bridge? Where did you get the axe..and the strength?
You can click "F5 to restart" but I don't think it will help.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
If it's the audio param bug then you just have to load the last autosave and try again (one of the known bugs).. If it's something else you could hand me that save and I will check/fix the problem ;)
I did load the game and it worked. Same thing happen just before I had to break in to Marcus's room. Now reloading the game doesn't work. If you could help me with that I would be extremely grateful.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"You cut the tree down" .... Did it fall across the river to make a bridge? Did you have to go back for Tia to help you knock it down to make a bridge? Where did you get the axe..and the strength?
You can click "F5 to restart" but I don't think it will help.
the tree should have already been fallen over, so no need to cut it... but you have to shove it into position to function as makeshift bridge

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but my problem is that my game is crashing and I cannot do anything to fix that
biggest problem with RPGM MV games is the high RAM consumption atop of the engine being 32-Bit.
you might get further by quiting all other programs that you may run... like Browsers and stuff

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
im sad best girl anya ain't getting content so far :cry:
Wanted to do that in Penny's update.. But since I couldn't get everything in there it fell of the table :( But I still want to add something for her when I continue Penny's story

I did load the game and it worked. Same thing happen just before I had to break in to Marcus's room. Now reloading the game doesn't work. If you could help me with that I would be extremely grateful.
I will check that.. But will need some sleep first.. gotten late here :sleep:

PeteCB

Jul 26, 2018
Wanted to do that in Penny's update.. But since I couldn't get everything in there it fell of the table :( But I still want to add something for her when I continue Penny's story

I will check that.. But will need some sleep first.. gotten late here :sleep:
any walkthrough sir(?)

thx for your great game

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
will there be a way to help Imawyn escape or free or, or just continue her story, while I do want more lyvia, not at the cost of Imawyn I loved subjugating her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
will there be a way to help Imawyn escape or free or, or just continue her story, while I do want more lyvia, not at the cost of Imawyn I loved subjugating her.
At the End of the Current content (3.2) you'll release her to rebuild her camp as a merchanery camp... however that will only be continued in the next Version

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes