HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
interesting update but I got a orc dialogue related question as I was playing through the game from the start again {I tend to keep saves in the versions they are released from and with a 4TB external HDD for just gaming I got plenty of space XD more so sense I got a 2nd 4TB external waiting to be used XD} anyways I've noticed that the girls you can send tot he orc says that the orc are only slightly larger then the MC and to me that ether mean the orc are smaller then expected, the MC is way larger then normal or the dialogue should be changed to state that the orc cocks are a lot larger then the MC's it's not a big change just changing the dialogue as the girls change to love orc cocks XD but other then that i'm enjoying the newest update :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
interesting update but I got a orc dialogue related question as I was playing through the game from the start again {I tend to keep saves in the versions they are released from and with a 4TB external HDD for just gaming I got plenty of space XD more so sense I got a 2nd 4TB external waiting to be used XD} anyways I've noticed that the girls you can send tot he orc says that the orc are only slightly larger then the MC and to me that ether mean the orc are smaller then expected, the MC is way larger then normal or the dialogue should be changed to state that the orc cocks are a lot larger then the MC's it's not a big change just changing the dialogue as the girls change to love orc cocks XD but other then that i'm enjoying the newest update :)
The MCs Cock is unnaturally big thanks to Isha's essence he got injected with... all the human girls that are not able to fight state that for example

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
The MCs Cock is unnaturally big thanks to Isha's essence he got injected with... all the human girls that are not able to fight state that for example
ah okay most of my gameplay has been focused around Emily, Tia and the half orc village and I've drabbled with the other girls but not to the point of sex with them yet XD

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
How is Imawyn route is decided? Do I only need Afffection>Corruption to get love route or must I not corrupt her at all? Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's always good to explore the whole world and sometimes revisit old locations...
I just found that the Cult hideout in the dark forest/ruins has a new enemy (Prophet), whom drops a new Sword for Lyvia on top

Reactions: mercytea

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
In 0.3.1.6 and 0.3.2.4 I cannot go to Imawyn in the tent.
All guards are asleep and I've had sex with her in previous versions.
Is this a bug?

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi Chyos , I started some new game on version 3.1.6 here what I found :

Some typos and such :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'Out of the walkthrough problems' : thoses stuffs happen because I didn't followed the walkthrough step by step. In some aspect they are totally fine, most of the time you just have to accomplish one easy step to trigger the correct event, but still, they can be weird and not that obvious.

Some random thoughts I got while playing, only the first point and maybe the second are kinda interesting right now (imo) :

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- Some stuff happens behind closed doors/outside the screen... most girls wake up before the MC and spend the time completing their personal business.
Even if it is fantasy it's still the dark age... most girls don't know the luxus of a washroom and only have a water basin and some cloth at hand to rub of the daily dirt in less than an hour.... you can't smell them from your side of the screen ;) and the MC doesn't comment on it...
- That's probably the biggest stretch from reality... noone in the village seems to be religious... even Mira only joins the church in order to earn money

Reactions: Chyos

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I've brought some saves upon this cursed land...
**THESE SAVES ARE NO LONGER COMPLETE SINCE THEY'RE FROM VERSION 2.6.xx(or something)**

Save 1 - Mixed NTR and Non NTR, specifically to watch Penny's corruption scenes. Doesn't have Imawyn's content [Incomplete save]
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. Imawyn's corruption route(just slightly changes some dialogues). [Full save]
Save 3 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny up to the point to corrupt her. Imawyn's love route(just slightly changes some dialogues). Got the tainted sword from the prophet. [Full save]
Save 4 - No NTR, FUTA and I think it is a complete save too [Full save(probably)]
Save 5 - NTR save missing a lot of content with Tia's and Kate's NTR content unlocked. The MC possesses no rights over her wanita in this save as he lost against Dasan in a fight. [Incomplete]
Save 6 - NTR just before deciding if Sabrina's virginity was taken or not. [Incomplete]
Save 7 - NTR with Imawyn's love route. It is in the point in which you can take her virginity at the tent. After this you can go with either Lyvia or Tia to find the viking-looking guys and get some mini scenes if you lose. [Incomplete]
Save 8 - NTR with Imawyn still in prison(Virgin). You can begin to corrupt her or just ignore her and continue with the other NTR routes. [Incomplete]

The rest of the saves are random scenes I've encontered throughout my playthroughs.
(If you want to lose on purpose in the NTR saves you have to deactivate the Quick combat in the options menu and in a fight choose items and drink the feinting dead potion)

Last edited:

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
I've brought some saves upon this cursed land...

Save 1 - Mixed NTR and Non NTR, specifically to watch Penny's corruption scenes. Doesn't have Imawyn's content [Incomplete save]
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. Imawyn's corruption route(just slightly changes some dialogues). [Full save]
Save 3 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny up to the point to corrupt her. Imawyn's love route(just slightly changes some dialogues). Got the tainted sword from the prophet. [Full save]
Save 4 - No NTR, FUTA and I think it is a complete save too [Full save(probably)]
Save 5 - NTR save missing a lot of content with Tia's and Kate's NTR content unlocked. The MC possesses no rights over her wanita in this save as he lost against Dasan in a fight. [Incomplete]
Save 6 - NTR just before deciding if Sabrina's virginity was taken or not. [Incomplete]
Save 7 - NTR with Imawyn's love route. It is in the point in which you can take her virginity at the tent. After this you can go with either Lyvia or Tia to find the viking-looking guys and get some mini scenes if you lose. [Incomplete]
Save 8 - NTR with Imawyn still in prison(Virgin). You can begin to corrupt her or just ignore her and continue with the other NTR routes. [Incomplete]

The rest of the saves are random scenes I've encontered throughout my playthroughs.
(If you want to lose on purpose in the NTR saves you have to deactivate the Quick combat in the options menu)
can you tell me which save have the most ntr content? thanks

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Btw, whilst playing I've noticed a minor but--not game breaking but 'immersion breaking' bug.

When you bring Lyvia to the witch's cottage she waits for you outside, as you go out of the house Tia's sprites and dialogue appear instead of Lyvia.

Reactions: Chyos
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes