Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
DarkLordVN this is from the walkthrough you can find linked at the bottom of the OP of this thread:

1. After getting the „Control your lust“ quest (see Mira's quest 3.) buy Anesthetic from his [Lucius'] shop
2. Walk over to the witches cottage. Talk to her. Select option 3 (even if you don't plan to do so)
3. Make sure (lust<80) talk to her again and ask „About my situation“ - Distract her. While she is up looking for her potions walk over to her cauldron and put in the Anesthetic (Alternatively to using the Anesthetic, If you already did Gwen's quest you can wait until she leaves the room and then search the bookshelve)
4. Hide outside the room
5. Search the book shelves until you find a book about potions (You will only find the book if you've learned reading, see Mira. It's on the left side and you have to complete an int-check)

Each month there are two updates to the main content, and then one to two updates for the bonus content, depending on if he needed to split up the bonus content updates. Sometimes he is a couple days late, but we always get the promised updates every month.

It's also nice that updates, both for main content and for bonus content, are always based on votes by patrons in monthly polls. Even if the option you voted for didn't get picked that month, your vote carries forward to be added to future tallies, so your vote always ends up counting.
that the point. I don't have any line of distract her just "....About my situation" and not thing else

Sophest

Jul 26, 2020
Hi every1, does any1 know how to fix this bug, I learnt new recipes like cooking and making healing tonics but the recipe not showing after I learnt it

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
that the point. I don't have any line of distract her just "....About my situation" and not thing else
It sounds like you don't have the anesthetic when you talk to her. Did you get the anesthetic already from Lucius? And what happens when you ask about your situation?
Hi every1, does any1 know how to fix this bug, I learnt new recipes like cooking and making healing tonics but the recipe not showing after I learnt it
You mean when you are choosing what to craft for cooking? You need to ensure you have the ingredients already to craft the food. Do you already have the ingredients?

Reactions: Sophest

Sophest

Jul 26, 2020
It sounds like you don't have the anesthetic when you talk to her. Did you get the anesthetic already from Lucius? And what happens when you ask about your situation?

You mean when you are choosing what to craft for cooking? You need to ensure you have the ingredients already to craft the food. Do you already have the ingredients?
Well i dont have salt and dont know where to get it but the learnt recipe doesnt show up in crafting tab

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I am not 100% certain but, if having the anesthetic in your inventory doesn't already trigger it.. perhaps try having a single point in perception? Been a while since I did that specific section, can always try the conversation option (1) as well to see if that prompts the distract her reaction.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
I am not 100% certain but, if having the anesthetic in your inventory doesn't already trigger it.. perhaps try having a single point in perception? Been a while since I did that specific section, can always try the conversation option (1) as well to see if that prompts the distract her reaction.

ok this sound crazy but it make me finish the mission saving sabrina and that u can take the book and don't need distract gwen it took me 8h to finish the first quest

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Go to any water busson interact with it and when the dialogue appears choose the first option in order to open a crafting station menu
It only fills the watering can no option to fill the vials I can do that before but now its not giving the option.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Check your inventory. You have done Katherin's line enough to actually have Basic Alchemy Recipes, right? If not, then no, Fill Water Into Vials, will not show on water basins.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone have a glitch where you get the donkey before you get the blueprints for the wagon, but you don't REALLY get the donkey, and then you can't progress?
Sucks being so close, and no finishing up the quest.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Anyone have a glitch where you get the donkey before you get the blueprints for the wagon, but you don't REALLY get the donkey, and then you can't progress?
Sucks being so close, and no finishing up the quest.
You should get the donkey before you get the blueprint. After you get the donkey from Grant, you should be able to go outside right afterwards and interact with it. Then attempt to trade it for Ophelia's horse when you see Ophelia next. Which is the part that didn't work right, and what are you seeing instead?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes