hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Some backdrops are from Klub17 but It's not from a modded scyrim. I've started removing them from the current version as I don't like the quality of them. There are other backdrops aswell that I'm in the middle of replacing
what happend to the incest content? got it removed? dont see it in the tags anymore

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
ah tkank you makes sense (y) so there will be incest content later on?
That will be up to the player. If you choose to put in these kind of nicknames... Else the story I'm telling is without incest as I have to respect the patreon guidelines

Reactions: hakulaku97

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
That will be up to the player. If you choose to put in these kind of nicknames... Else the story I'm telling is without incest as I have to respect the patreon guidelines
Have you not made the 2.3.1 walkthrough yet or is it simply no public?

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
This is retarded..if you want to focus on ntr,change this game to full ntr already ffs,i already know put two route in this game will never work,if your fetish is ntr,focus on that only,not put another route that you dont even like..guys dont play this game if you are into romance or want all girls for yourselves.this game mostly focus on ntr content:FacePalm:.
clearly you just played for ntr theres plenty of romance content you get like 6 for romance an like 3 or 4 for ntr lol what are u talking about ???

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
the walkthrough link doesnt work anymore :(
Hm I re added it. Should work now

This is retarded..if you want to focus on ntr,change this game to full ntr already ffs,i already know put two route in this game will never work,if your fetish is ntr,focus on that only,not put another route that you dont even like..guys dont play this game if you are into romance or want all girls for yourselves.this game mostly focus on ntr content:FacePalm:.
:unsure: there isn't even real ntr content in this update.. I made 7 animations that are pure for the love route and 2 that you could consider sharing.. But the player has to choose to do this and it's not locking him out of the other content.. So yes I'm giving the player differnt outcomes for the quest. If you prefer a more linear gameplay, you could select the non ntr version of the game. But if you can't accept that there is this optional route in this game, there are enough other games without it for you to play.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Hm I re added it. Should work now

:unsure: there isn't even real ntr content in this update.. I made 7 animations that are pure for the love route and 2 that you could consider sharing.. But the player has to choose to do this and it's not locking him out of the other content.. So yes I'm giving the player differnt outcomes for the quest. If you prefer a more linear gameplay, you could select the non ntr version of the game. But if you can't accept that there is this optional route in this game, there are enough other games without it for you to play.

Well said. For this kind of games, key is always in the options. You can choose to play romance route or ntr route, its that simple and all parties are happy.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Can someone provide saves before the Thomas NTR and the threesome NTR?

My External HDD corrupted and lost a heck load of games and saves :cry:

Reactions: greenp

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Some bug or weird stuff :
-Hunting ground :
-- Wolf: if you kill it via the minigame (don't remember if you have to scavenge his body or not) and then return to the hunting tower Mc say (roughtly) he have to deal with the current situation first.
-- Orcs: if you return on the tower and get engaged while MC say he have to deal with the present situation first, game freeze (not completly, like, if others orcs notice the MC the animation gonna be displayed, but MC cannot act).
---After MC's victory against the orc girl if he claim her, lust didn't decrease.

So far for this version I mostly played hunting and with Emily, so I didn't tested a lot of stuff ^^.

Edit : Still a problem with criticals hits btw.
-On the Talents screen if you put points on Hunting you have no clue about what you are doing.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes