Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also, with mine freed, because MC just happened to slay all goblins inside looking for a small stone, John could start working again. Not to metion having enough materials to teach MC more about smithing, but also to make few armors and weapons for MC's mercenary group.
Progress!
Edit:
Also, MC could warn Melissa about University offer, as it was probably the same offer Sabrina had.
The MCs action are only temporaly though as in the latest Patreon Update we learn another sinister faction is responsible for the forcefull takeover.
And they have the means to replenish the lost numbers of Goblins at will

Reactions: acowasto and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
While marrying Tia is official, it's also quite formal few lines of dialogue. "You want to marry? Yes. Boom! We're married."
Same goes for Hiba and Raaisha. They can be MC wives too.

And I think other girls like Frisha, Mira, Emily, Arianna, Kate and maybe Julia would like to have a proper wedding.
So Chyos is probably not going to make every single girl her own wedding, because it's a lot of really time consuming work for a basically nothing. Not to metion other events like quarrels with jealous or/and betrayed girls.
I think IF MC is going to marry those girls, then he's going to marry all of them at one big party in the epilogue.

MC is already helping Emily with food and taxes, Kate and her Mother with getting out of Arenfield, Arianna with werewolf curse (asking Isha for cure potion, perhaps she know how to make it?) and Penny with her farm. Although she should start plowing her field instead of thinking about sex or at least allow MC to plow her... I mean for her. More ground for crops means more crops!

Helping John would be great too. MC could give John some money for all that troubles with that whole apprenticeship. Probably not enough to pay Melissa's needs, but at least something.
Also, with mine freed, because MC just happened to slay all goblins inside looking for a small stone, John could start working again. Not to metion having enough materials to teach MC more about smithing, but also to make few armors and weapons for MC's mercenary group.
Progress!
Edit:
Also, MC could warn Melissa about University offer, as it was probably the same offer Sabrina had.
I absolute agree with everything you said, maybe the epilogue could be based on your current corruption or the corruption of other girls,the MC can be truly a saviour... when he is not trying only to get in everyone's bed.

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The MCs action are only temporaly though as in the latest Patreon Update we learn another sinister faction is responsible for the forcefull takeover.
Woah really?
First the civil war, then orcs, bandits, cultists and now a new faction of enemies?
Arenfield is truly a fucked up place to live

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Woah really?
First the civil war, then orcs, bandits, cultists and now a new faction of enemies?
Arenfield is truly a fucked up place to live
depending on how far you summarize these factions this one is allied with the Orcs... and more closely the one sealed under the church... however they are a completly different race than any of the above

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
depending on how far you summarize these factions this one is allied with the Orcs... and more closely the one sealed under the church... however they are a completly different race than any of the above
Very interesting, then I am looking forward next updates, as always

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That is quite valuable information to know. Although freeing mine temporarily, even if only a small part of it, is still somewhat a success for war effort. Sadly, soldiers will pay the highest price for holding that small piece of mine just so miners can dig as much ore as they can before goblins push them out.

Maybe it will be enough materials for few smiths around including John to make at least few swords and armors for the soldiers. And who knows, maybe MC as his apprentice can help him with that learning how to make them.

Also MC could take some materials from the mine while moving through it. So who knows maybe it will be enough to make some weapons and armors for MC's mercenary group.

And now, as I'm thinking of it, MC could aquire some iron from brigands by smelting all thier armors and weapons.
Even if giving half of the iron to John it should be enough to make few brigandines and maces or axes, possibly while asking Frisha for help with all the cloth part.

But I'm surely overthinking it. After all, many people playing this game is playing it not for the sex, although it is quite nice addition, but for the story. And I can't wait to see how Chyos is going to give us opportunity to help John and his daughter.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is quite valuable information to know. Although freeing mine temporarily, even if only a small part of it, is still somewhat a success for war effort. Sadly, soldiers will pay the highest price for holding that small piece of mine just so miners can dig as much ore as they can before goblins push them out.

Maybe it will be enough materials for few smiths around including John to make at least few swords and armors for the soldiers. And who knows, maybe MC as his apprentice can help him with that learning how to make them.

Also MC could take some materials from the mine while moving through it. So who knows maybe it will be enough to make some weapons and armors for MC's mercenary group.

And now, as I'm thinking of it, MC could aquire some iron from brigands by smelting all thier armors and weapons.
Even if giving half of the iron to John it should be enough to make few brigandines and maces or axes, possibly while asking Frisha for help with all the cloth part.

But I'm surely overthinking it. After all, many people playing this game is playing it not for the sex, although it is quite nice addition, but for the story. And I can't wait to see how Chyos is going to give us opportunity to help John and his daughter.
Can't agree more with you, I wouldn't play the game if it wasn't for the story and the lore

Oct 2, 2020
I answered this earlier, but it got spammed away (maybe if it comes up again someone remembers):
There is currently a bug in this version if you corrupted Penny. To see her vaginal scene in case you kicked out Henry you have to fuck her the day before so her needs are satisfied. Then the next day she will go to bed directly, wait until 2am and she will wake up again.
This isn't how I intended it but that's how it currently works in 0.3.7.5.
Penny dialogue branches were very difficult for me to implement as you could start her corruption or love route at any time and I had to adjust the dialogue to fit the situation (Is Henry still injured? Did you kick him out? Is she in a relationship with him?..)
A lot to consider and because of it I didn't notice this bug at first.

Yep all of that and more is planned (currently working on content for John and his daughter). Penny's sister will be part of Penny's next update.
Thank you senpai, your game is great. You have done a very good job of handling quality of life issues with RPGM games.
As a constructive criticism, if there was a way to speed up time to a specific date would be great. Currently if i want to explore other scenarios, I would have to wait 24 hours repeatedly.

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings,
I would like to comment on the condition that I have had with the game.
I have an old PC, but I think it meets the minimum specifications to play without much problem.
What happens is that the game has a progress, for me acceptable, I start the game and everything goes well, and with a speed of 10 or more FPS of the game, I do not feel uncomfortable.
This happens in "The tavern", and the other areas of the game there is no problem (as far as I've played).
But in full VILLAGE, the speed in FPS does not reach 4.
I have tried everything, delete and install again and play with a booster, but whenever the character interacts in the village the FPS does not exceed 5, which makes it unplayable.
My question is if having the same processor and the same ram, why in this part of the game the FPS become so slow?
Specifications of my equipment:
Processor:
AMD E-450D APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
RAM:
8192MB RAM
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64-bit
DirectX 12
Any suggestions or errors in my procedure, I would appreciate it.

Translated with (free version)
I don speak english, I am Latinoamerican.

Thanks JC

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Greetings,
I would like to comment on the condition that I have had with the game.
I have an old PC, but I think it meets the minimum specifications to play without much problem.
What happens is that the game has a progress, for me acceptable, I start the game and everything goes well, and with a speed of 10 or more FPS of the game, I do not feel uncomfortable.
This happens in "The tavern", and the other areas of the game there is no problem (as far as I've played).
But in full VILLAGE, the speed in FPS does not reach 4.
I have tried everything, delete and install again and play with a booster, but whenever the character interacts in the village the FPS does not exceed 5, which makes it unplayable.
My question is if having the same processor and the same ram, why in this part of the game the FPS become so slow?
Specifications of my equipment:
Processor:
AMD E-450D APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
RAM:
8192MB RAM
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64-bit
DirectX 12
Any suggestions or errors in my procedure, I would appreciate it.

I don speak english, I am Latinoamerican.

Thanks JC
It is well known RPG Maker problem on almost any older or weaker PC.

That's because village is quite a big map (60 x 60) with huge amout of events (around 230!) and some of them are working in the background without you knowing. And your CPU has to run them in addition to running other game related processes and your pc processes.

That's why game reinstallation won't help you, as the game require quite a lot of your CPU to run somewhat smoothly.
If you want to have more FPS, you should turn off all unnecessary processes on your PC to lower your CPU usage.
And by processes I mean apps like steam, teamspeak3, browser, discord, etc. Basically anything that isn't necessary to run your PC.
Another good idea is to increase priority of the game to higher, so your system prioritize it over other processes your PC is running.
Sadly, you have to do this every single time after turning on your PC. But it should help you a bit.

Also you might want to check if your CPU is overheating, as high temperature might force it to lower it's GHz in order to avoid internal damage. If it does (and I don't think it does) you might want to repaste it. That should help too.

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings and Thanks for your prompt reply....
I had already thought about the size of the game scenario and the possible problems with the CPU (among others, it has a rather small fan, so overheating is almost a fact).
Anyway, I will disable any other unnecessary background activity and place a good side fan.
The funny thing is that the Intel core duo, I hold and the FPS are about 20 ALL the game, and this one, which is AMD with integrated graphics accelerator, leaves me "hung".
Your data will probably help a lot.
If I can then I will give you the solutions I find, in case someone still has PCs as old as mine.
Thanks very much acowato.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

you forgot that we already know the ringleaders of this Goblin Invasion (or will be)... which means with a bit of preparation and support of our goddess we should be able to quel the problem at it's roots... the Goblins are only a nuisence since they replicate as fast as you kill them... but if we take their means to do so they'll go extinct faster than you can call Golbinslayer^^

Reactions: zARRR and acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Greetings and Thanks for your prompt reply....
I had already thought about the size of the game scenario and the possible problems with the CPU (among others, it has a rather small fan, so overheating is almost a fact).
Anyway, I will disable any other unnecessary background activity and place a good side fan.
The funny thing is that the Intel core duo, I hold and the FPS are about 20 ALL the game, and this one, which is AMD with integrated graphics accelerator, leaves me "hung".
Your data will probably help a lot.
If I can then I will give you the solutions I find, in case someone still has PCs as old as mine.
Thanks very much acowato.

1. CPU usage.
Well, if you want decrease usage of your CPU by the game you might change few plugin options, like turning off day/night tint cycle, shadows and even HUD. But it require RPG Maker and/or basic knowledge of Javascript.

If you can't do that yourself then you can, of course, ask someone to do it for you, even game dev, Chyos, himself. Although that may take some time... and probably cost you few bucks.

2. Repaste(?)
Oh yes, additional fan can surely help you with high temperature inside your PC, especially during summer days, although even the best cooling system won't help much if temperature from your CPU can't "travel" very well to your radiator through termal paste if termal paste is old and used.

That's why I always recommend to repaste if someone has problems with constant high temperature on his CPU/GPU.
But, before you do that, you might want first to check temperature of your CPU with free program like or .

If it is above 60 during normal use and somewhat around 90 during gameplay, you might want to think about changing your thermal paste. It's not like you're using overclocked CPU, but if you want some quality paste, then the best on the market is Grizzly Kryonaut, but of curse it isn't cheap. If you want something good but cheaper you can buy Silentiumpc Pactum PT-1, CoolerMaster High Performance or Genesis sillicon 800.

And if you afraid of changing it by yourself just ask your local IT shop.
you forgot that we already know the ringleaders of this Goblin Invasion (or will be)... which means with a bit of preparation and support of our goddess we should be able to quel the problem at it's roots... the Goblins are only a nuisence since they replicate as fast as you kill them... but if we take their means to do so they'll go extinct faster than you can call Golbinslayer^^
Well, either I didn't know that... or I forget but knew. But yes, if we cut the head, the body will colapse. And then with those preperations we can retake the mine... then free Arenfield from baron... and bring justice, peace, freedom and security to our new kingdom! :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, either I didn't know that... or I forget but knew. But yes, if we cut the head, the body will colapse. And then with those preperations we can retake the mine... then free Arenfield from baron... and bring justice, peace, freedom and security to our new kingdom!
meh... who wants to be the goody hero two shoes type?
I agree we should punish all the males trying to either anihilate us, our women or even race aswell as the guys who kept us down all our lives.
But after that let's go back to Harem building and creating our own kingdom by impregnating all the hotties we encounteres along the way (by the way... that "head" you mentioned earlier would be one of those in my book... she just needs to be reeducated :devilish: )

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok I'm confused and lost.
How can I get freshia's new sex ntr with Dave?
I know I should fuck her 10 times.but when??
Before Dave fuck her or after dave fucked her or after I saved her from making mistake ??

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
1. CPU usage.
Well, if you want decrease usage of your CPU by the game you might change few plugin options, like turning off day/night tint cycle, shadows and even HUD. But it require RPG Maker and/or basic knowledge of Javascript.

If you can't do that yourself then you can, of course, ask someone to do it for you, even game dev, Chyos, himself. Although that may take some time... and probably cost you few bucks.

2. Repaste(?)
Oh yes, additional fan can surely help you with high temperature inside your PC, especially during summer days, although even the best cooling system won't help much if temperature from your CPU can't "travel" very well to your radiator through termal paste if termal paste is old and used.

That's why I always recommend to repaste if someone has problems with constant high temperature on his CPU/GPU.
But, before you do that, you might want first to check temperature of your CPU with free program like or .

If it is above 60 during normal use and somewhat around 90 during gameplay, you might want to think about changing your thermal paste. It's not like you're using overclocked CPU, but if you want some quality paste, then the best on the market is Grizzly Kryonaut, but of curse it isn't cheap. If you want something good but cheaper you can buy Silentiumpc Pactum PT-1, CoolerMaster High Performance or Genesis sillicon 800.

And if you afraid of changing it by yourself just ask your local IT shop.

Well, either I didn't know that... or I forget but knew. But yes, if we cut the head, the body will colapse. And then with those preperations we can retake the mine... then free Arenfield from baron... and bring justice, peace, freedom and security to our new kingdom! :D
Greetings acowasto,
Again grateful for the time you spend on my topic.
Well, the truth is that this board (processor), has already left me hanging with another game and as you mention the external heat (and that I'm not in the tropics of seasons), is not controlled by any fan.
As for the thermal paste, it has been a great tip, expensive in these parts, but you will have to spend some more money to have it.
Another thing I have thought about is to install win7, 64 bits in an exclusive partition to see how the game behaves.
The truth is the "overclock" of any processor is NOT of my taste, and I think I will not get to these instances.
As for the software you mention about processor information, I will install it right away.
I am still looking for solutions and if I find one, I will gladly share it.
Thank you for your attention to my problem.
Pdata: I have studied mediocrely some forms of programming, but, neither Java nor RPGmaker have been any of them.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes