THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Talking about v0.3.6.0b.-
Great update. As usual.
New map in the line, perfect.
Continued Mira's quest, really nice. It tricked me a little to get her laid with the guardian, but the open route is so well done.
Nice to have 3 new weapons. Not so sure of it use, cause without cheating I am now around level 70, so the difference is not so big, I think.
My doubt, if we will have a look of what happen into Coven's tent, when Ariana is neglected....
Also, in "open" relations, it would GREAT if you can interact, something more than watch..... I mean, the same options like when the MC has H content. Not for all!!!! but only for the main ones, I mean.... I left fall the idea....

Congratulations one more time to de developing team. Don´t laugh at me for what I will say, but this is a smart game. One of the best ones I have ever play. As great as any one of the biggest RPG games I have played. And I am playing since the MC character was a "@" sign!

edited.-
opsssss nothing about the guardian and Natasha?????
Can you Pls Tell Me How Can I Get New Weapons.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Pls Can any one tell me what are new weapons and how can i find them
If you try to fight the demon, she has a small chance to drop a key when you beat her.

Use that key to open all of the treasure chest in that same tunnel until you hit a shadow gem.

Bring the shadow gem back to the black smith & craft the weapons yourself (recommend the knife cuz the MC can't wield a sword or an axe, at least for my game).

Last edited:

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
So transfered and replaced my save file from0.3.5.0a to 0.3.6.0 then to the newest version but myra's quest isnt starting so did I fuck up royally transfering my save files? How does one start Myra's newest church quest?

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
If you try to fight the demon, she'll have a small chance to drop a key.

Use that key to open all of the treasure chest in that same tunnel until you hit a shadow gem.

Bring the shadow gem back to the black smith & craft the weapons yourself (recommend the knife cuz the MC can't wield a sword or an axe, at least for my game).
Thanks man

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
it said 14days which is mean 15days in game times, you can rest at marcus's house for 15days then walk out to make sure it working or not... for what i knew the quest is working even you are using an old save it will be an instant popup bottom left of the screen when you load an old save in to the game which after you completed the main quest " learning the truth " and after 15days you will start mira's initiaion quest... the learning the truth is an unavoidable quest... how it not work on you guy but am tested it...
View attachment 1113724 View attachment 1113725
Could you share your save before Mira's initiation quest?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For us who like to play without a walkthrough the first time or two it is very easy to get stumped for what to do next.
I had Mira's quest almost done and getting stuck on what next to do then I looked at the walkthrough and found out I should have done Emily quest which I keep killing the bandits each time they broke in way back at the beginning of the game.

Can someone recommend which quest order we should be doing the quest in please.
Now that I know what to do about getting money I will wait for the next update and play from the start, that is if someone can provide the best order to do quest in and or when to start them.

The way the walkthrough looked you just needed to work on Mira quests for the start of the game with no info on the other quest you should be doing at the same time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For us who like to play without a walkthrough the first time or two it is very easy to get stumped for what to do next.
I had Mira's quest almost done and getting stuck on what next to do then I looked at the walkthrough and found out I should have done Emily quest which I keep killing the bandits each time they broke in way back at the beginning of the game.

Can someone recommend which quest order we should be doing the quest in please.
Now that I know what to do about getting money I will wait for the next update and play from the start, that is if someone can provide the best order to do quest in and or when to start them.

The way the walkthrough looked you just needed to work on Mira quests for the start of the game with no info on the other quest you should be doing at the same time.
I would suggest to restart the game the Update after the next... currently John & Biance win the poll but the next one should be the rework of the game makeing all save files invalid.
So a restart will be forced on all of us.
I'd suggest doing Tia until she joins your Party and Penny from the start.
first point on order should be to learn reading from Mia and completing Lucios "controll your lust" Quest.
Next hunt a rabbit for it's paw after talking to Corwen in the Inn on monday Evening.
At this point you should have 1 Strentgh, 2 Intelligence and 2 Hunt without Leveling up... concentrate to raise your Perception to 1, Hunting Skill to 5 and your Endurance to 10. pretty much in that order.
After you reached level 4 go for Emily's story and after saveing her twice capture Imawyn (you can either go Love route by giving her wine in the Cell or Corruption by makeing it Cumwine)... also advance Mia's story in order to have enough time to unlock the Harem route with her and Emily.
If you want to spend time in the village advance Claire's Quest, followed by Kate's... also learn lockpicking.
After you dealt with the starting Bandits switch to the Rumah storyline with Tia and learn the Nature trait (don't fight the Orcboss yet), the Cult storyline with Arianna and Gwen's storyline to learn Witchcraft and the first magic skills (now fight the Orcboss ).
Final storyline should be Imawyn and Lydia as the new Bandits are the strongest enemies up to now (Player should be Level 30-35)

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Got to ask, dont you find too hard to lvl up?
No... just recruit Tia and you can easily deal with stronger enemies and even groups.
You still need to pick your fights.
My advice Level 1-8 watch Tia chop wood (single Orc scout), find bandits at Lake Loren ( and the fields east of Arenfield might also host groups but haven't tested since it wasn't available last time I started the game) and finally visit the hunting grounds to fight Orc Patrols.
Level 8-15 visit the ruins and deep forets to deal with Orc Patrols.
Level 16-29 defeat Orc stabbers when Orcs attack Rumah village, followed by cultist under the ruined abbey and the monsters in the swamp.
Level 30-99 advance Lyvia Quest and fight against Brigande groups

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Fought this stupid demon under the church over 15 times and still hasn't dropped the shit I need for the quest. What the fuck gives dev?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fought this stupid demon under the church over 15 times and still hasn't dropped the shit I need for the quest. What the fuck gives dev?
The demoness is droping nothing that is explicitly needed for the Quest.
She CAN drop a key that allows you to loot her chests that randomly spawn in the tunnels every day, but there is nothing inside required for the Quest aswell.
What Item/sacrifice are you searching for?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The demoness is droping nothing that is explicitly needed for the Quest.
She CAN drop a key that allows you to loot her chests that randomly spawn in the tunnels every day, but there is nothing inside required for the Quest aswell.
What Item/sacrifice are you searching for?
From walkthrough - " 1.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa) " Syfa is the demon.
Ok, I just got the key, on the 26th fight.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From walkthrough - " 1.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa) " Syfa is the demon.
Yeah but the walkthrough also tells you that you can sacrifice any drop aquired from killing a monster from the swamp map...
They are equally strong and you need 2 of the 3 possible drops for potions anyway.
I'd advice to sacrifice a heart as the only use for those are the first Quest given by Gwen/Isha

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes