Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
oh man, just finished replaying 3.9a yesterday and now I have to restart all over again? Well, I'm gonna visit this thread next year :cry:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
"After having sex with her once you can choose ask her to give you a blowjob which will increase her corruption."

Can't seems to get Claire's BJ, she always skipped straight to sex after gave you a stroke. Is this a bug?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No the 3rd option is available BEFORE Ihbar's death. Meaning we have to keep him alive until Chyos figure out what that option is for OR make an announcement about whether or not that option could have a majorly impact on the story if we chose to ignore it.

That's why I'm very hesitate to continue Tia's story cuz Ihbar will definitely die & that option will be closed off permanently. At least it's a good thing that you can still put Tia in your party & let her tag along while keeping Ihbar alive.
I hate that too, I wish the dev just fleshed out 100% of the [In Progress] [Future Update] stuff, why the hell would we want to play a RPG game with content that can alter gameplay only to find out we screwed up because the developer decided not to finish the content of a particular story.

Its annoying and he shouldnt expect players to WANT to start over everytime he updates a particular part of the game, no one likes using other peoples save files unless you just want to fap ASAP and in that case you are better off just using a gallery viewer or xvideos.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The only thing I see here are complaints of whatever the dev does, when you are getting the game for free.
You know what?
You dont like it, dont play it.You want to give your complaints? make them on his patreon.
I am gonna start use the magnificent button to not see the posts in the threat of people I dont like to see( The complainers).
And I recommend others to do the same.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
1. If you Stay The Night at the Inn (Claire Quest or Pay For Your Stay) You Will See Her Talk to Thomas at 0am. As I do this and tried to go to the abitation and wait at 0 am but only pass the Kate scene changing you and stand out of the door of Tomas and nothing happens just leave the room and go to your room that I need or what I have to do before this

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
1. If you Stay The Night at the Inn (Claire Quest or Pay For Your Stay) You Will See Her Talk to Thomas at 0am. As I do this and tried to go to the abitation and wait at 0 am but only pass the Kate scene changing you and stand out of the door of Tomas and nothing happens just leave the room and go to your room that I need or what I have to do before this
[/

Ok..Found this a little hard to follow..(Could be your translator....Or my drink)
1. Work with Claire as soon as you can
2 Do the serving game (Talk to Rick)
3 Sleep till midnight
4 At midnight Kate and Tom should be talking outside Tom's door. If you done good at serving no problem, If you done bad, Tom is annoyed and you need to interrupt them.

I tried to reply with translator in mind, hope it helps
Don't know what happened here , but I can't seem to fix it.....

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I hate that too, I wish the dev just fleshed out 100% of the [In Progress] [Future Update] stuff, why the hell would we want to play a RPG game with content that can alter gameplay only to find out we screwed up because the developer decided not to finish the content of a particular story.

Its annoying and he shouldnt expect players to WANT to start over everytime he updates a particular part of the game, no one likes using other peoples save files unless you just want to fap ASAP and in that case you are better off just using a gallery viewer or xvideos.
Honestly I don't mind the replay at all (he fixed the save system so restart is kinda a must), I just want Chyos to give us an announcement on his future plans for that option & whether or not it's worth waiting for cuz at this current point, I don't want to play Tia's story just to let Ihbar die & that option will close off & come back to bite me in the ass later.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, i am having trouble recruiting brigands for Lyvia's quest. all of them are dying, am i doing something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes