Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It's a shame the author is so rooted in with Patreon with limited artistic freedom, and the game can't ever feature the more extreme fetishes such as incest, rape or bestiality--as the game is so ripe for all of them. The limitation to vanilla fetishes (or very tame, 'careful' executions) really is a disservice to the potential and believability of the characters, as well as the world/setting--what with all of its turmoil, monsters, orcs, war and heavy corruption themes.

Has Chyos ever said anything about subscribestar? Or one day, 'working around' this?
First, no, Chyos hasn't said anything about Subscribestar.

Second, no, Chyos hasn't said anything about 'working around' this.

Third, after you have Marcus's letter that is found in the basement of the MC's house, read it a second time from your inventory, and you will get the option to change your relationship with Mira--this way, she will be your half-sister, so there's your incest. At least for now, anyway; there continues to be speculation about MC's mother one day entering the picture somehow, but no one really knows.

Fourth, there is a 'fanmade' patch (stress on the quotes there) in the Discord server, which allows two things: one, a scene with Arianna and the werewolf (if it wasn't killed), and two, changed dialogue for some scenes where the women are not so happy about being fucked. I think you understand what these two changes are about.

So, I believe this covers everything you were looking for? But if you want access to that content, you'll need to become at least a $1 patron for one month, and grab the download. After that, you can peace out, as long as you don't lose that file after downloading it.
And lactation, pregnant sex etc.
With Kate's pregnancy update in about three months (depending on how poll voting goes), we might actually see some of this content. Not sure about the lactation stuff, but the pregnant sex might make sense. I guess we'll find out. Maybe if someone becomes a patron and pushes for it, it might be more likely to happen. ;)
I cant spy on Dave and Giron everytime I go to his office or libary the hidden door doesnt react I already did Lucius potion mission
If you are hiding in the bookshelf on the second floor, you should always be able to click somewhere on it to bring up the menu to wait and listen, to walk out, or to go to a different floor. For the wait and listen, it MUST be the day after Dave and Frisha's date, and you need to be in the wall/bookshelf around noon. If you already got the first dialogue, then you will need to make sure to advance John's content before you can move on to getting the second dialogue that will allow for breaking up Dave and Frisha.
Will this be the last time saves are made redundant? Or should I wat for the game to be finished before downloading again?
The expectation is that this is the last time, as there were certain bugs that could not be fixed otherwise. But it is of course a work in progress, so who knows what will happen.

Waiting for the game to finish is probably not the best plan, as it isn't clear how many more years of work there will. I mean, we're expecting a whole new village/town to be set up sometime in the next year, and then that will get filled out over time. Then we also have the main story at the battlefront. And maybe a visit to the capital somehow. So, yeah, this gonna be going on for awhile.
I encountered a bug Gwen is not living the room so I can't get the book for Lucius I started a new game.
You have to choose the third option, though it seems counterintuitive, when speaking with her. She doesn't actually have to leave the room, you just end up distracting her by fooling around with her potions, and she walks away from the cauldron. While she is distracted, that is when you can do it. There is also the possibility of getting her to leave the room, but I don't recall how that one is supposed to work out.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It's for patrons only. Trust me you aren't missing out on much anyway.
Ouch, that hurts! :( I think we have a pretty good time on the Discord. :cool: A lot of discussion about the game, different suggestions for the game, and then extra scene suggestions and discussion for the mayor patrons. We also have a channel for completed saves now for different routes, and it is easier to get help with quests and to troubleshoot bugs. Chyos is also much more active there than he is here. Plus there's access to the fanmade patch. And then there's Mr Mohid and his NTR goblin dungeon...though the NTR goblins always seem to escape somehow...:sneaky:

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You have to choose the third option, though it seems counterintuitive, when speaking with her. She doesn't actually have to leave the room, you just end up distracting her by fooling around with her potions, and she walks away from the cauldron. While she is distracted, that is when you can do it. There is also the possibility of getting her to leave the room, but I don't recall how that one is supposed to work out.
Its been so long since I started the game I kind off forgot how I did it before.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So, I played for quite a bit (again), but before I do anything I must ask: Can we share saves here or its against some kind of rule?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So, I played for quite a bit (again), but before I do anything I must ask: Can we share saves here or its against some kind of rule?
There's no rule against it, so share away! Common courtesy is to explain whether your save is NTR or non-NTR, and maybe love or corruption.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does Chyos has any plans for this 3rd option in the future?

Right now I'm hesitating to proceed with Tia's story cuz that will result in Ihbar's death, which means that 3rd option will be unavailable permanently.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Does Chyos has any plans for this 3rd option in the future?

Right now I'm hesitating to proceed with Tia's story cuz that will result in Ihbar's death, which means that 3rd option will be unavailable permanently.
Not really known. Nyra's content just got a little update, but there still isn't much there. Perhaps with the Raaisha update, whenever that wins the content poll. It's probably gonna be at least half a year you'll be waiting, if that route does get developed.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
~~ Hear ye, hear ye! ~~

After playing the new update quite a bit, I made my mind to share some of the saves for you guys. Did my best to organize and test the saves, but its quite late already so I'll go with as it is. If anyone has trouble using it, I can help later if I can. Cheers!

BEFORE USING, READ THIS \/

- DONT
trust ingame save descriptions that much. (I forgot to switch names for some time)
- ANY save that isnt listed HERE = random saves where I have no idea what was going on at the time.
- NOTES INCLUDED (notepad) for save descriptions

Save Descriptions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible FAQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Even though I've already gathered 20 affect points of Kate, she still chose Rick...( I talked to them everyday. ) That hurts! You've already confessed your feeling to me! Why~~ Kate~~ :cry: You should tell Rick we're couple when I have 20 affect points of you~~ :cry:

Game_GIespkEbGo.jpg Game_IPGTztsJja.jpg

PS: Now I know the trick. If I make out with Kate 3 times, I still could win Kate's heart! :LOL:

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Not really known. Nyra's content just got a little update, but there still isn't much there. Perhaps with the Raaisha update, whenever that wins the content poll. It's probably gonna be at least half a year you'll be waiting, if that route does get developed.
Okay so... don't let the old man die for half a year, got it.

Whatever that 3rd option is, the rewards better be worth it Chyos.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Even though I've already gathered 20 affect points of Kate, she still chose Rick...( I talked to them everyday. ) That hurts! You've already confessed your feeling to me! Why~~ Kate~~ :cry: You should tell Rick we're couple when I have 20 affect points of you~~ :cry:

View attachment 1324269 View attachment 1324274
That’s awful man, I mean you can still get her with corruption and stuff, but it wouldn’t be the same and it’s still a low kick.
(But as an old man once said, if she says no there is still her mother)

Last edited:
Reactions: mercytea

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Some newbies are pretty annoying.

The Author provided us a save, he gave us the cheatbook since the very beginning, we can change your name, we can disable ntr too... but some people keep on whining and whining and whining and whining about the old saves... they want older updates, too...

What the hell. STOP IT. WE HAD ENOUGH

THE GAME NEEDED TO BE FIXED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

There are some new game mechanics, there are some new CGs, so stop bothering us, start a new gameplay - it is worthwhile - and stop flooding this thread with your damn nonsense!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I mean this game is still one of the most grindiest games that I know even with cheat taking 20+ hours to get to all content on single paths and not all of them

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I got this shown up on screen when Liandra arrives in town. Is this a bug? I cheated on levels and items in the game. What do I have to do?

Nvm, I replayed again and it's working.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
My guess is Nyra will replace Ihbar's role after Ihbar is dead. But that's just my guess. :unsure:
No the 3rd option is available BEFORE Ihbar's death. Meaning we have to keep him alive until Chyos figure out what that option is for OR make an announcement about whether or not that option could have a majorly impact on the story if we chose to ignore it.

That's why I'm very hesitate to continue Tia's story cuz Ihbar will definitely die & that option will be closed off permanently. At least it's a good thing that you can still put Tia in your party & let her tag along while keeping Ihbar alive.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No the 3rd option is available BEFORE Ihbar's death. Meaning we have to keep him alive until Chyos figure out what that option is for OR make an announcement about whether or not that option could have a majorly impact on the story if we chose to ignore it.

That's why I'm very hesitate to continue Tia's story cuz Ihbar will definitely die & that option will be closed off permanently. At least it's a good thing that you can still put Tia in your party & let her tag along while keeping Ihbar alive.
A handy trick for you if you'r worried about future content is to do as much "vanilla" content as you can then do a protected save, rename it and don't change it. Then in 6 months if you have to go back you may not have to replay much of the game

phillipwood

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry if this question is repeated or dumb. Where can I get a full save for the game at the current version? And is there a way to replay scenes?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Sorry if this question is repeated or dumb. Where can I get a full save for the game at the current version? And is there a way to replay scenes?
Look one page back, and you'll see a post that is about as comprehensive as I've ever seen for save files.

Most scenes are replayable, but there is no gallery.

Reactions: phillipwood
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes