Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete Defending Rumah? Im on the part where im told to prepare the ambush and I don't know what to do. I went to the manage tribe tab but im not given the option to plan the ambush
I think it may depend on what route you're on but have you checked your quest log to see what part you are specifically on? At some point if you've already built the cage and left wine in the orc camp (this was what I had to do due to the route I was on) then a red flag should appear near the orc village in the tribe management screen. At that point recall your 5 natives (all have to be healthy) then send them to the flag (ambush). At that point you should be able to leave Rumah and go to the spot where you scouted the orc camp. Also leave Livia in town because she bugged the ambush for me.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I think it may depend on what route you're on but have you checked your quest log to see what part you are specifically on? At some point if you've already built the cage and left wine in the orc camp (this was what I had to do due to the route I was on) then a red flag should appear near the orc village in the tribe management screen. At that point recall your 5 natives (all have to be healthy) then send them to the flag (ambush). At that point you should be able to leave Rumah and go to the spot where you scouted the orc camp. Also leave Livia in town because she bugged the ambush for me.
Alright, tried everything stated here and the ambush is still bugged in that the flag for the ambush still does not appear

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Alright, tried everything stated here and the ambush is still bugged in that the flag for the ambush still does not appear
Make sure you bring Maui Orcs to your village before you plan the aumbush. If Maui is not settled in Rumah than the abus wont be trigered.

1. Talk to Raaisha about the plan
2. Go to Orc camp and bring Maui to Rumah
3 . Set the ambush
4, Stand on the star at the ambush location and activate the ambush for the Orc princess to arrive

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
this latest version keeps getting hanging problem & it almost looks like it runs in slow motion i press the moving button and the player starts to move 2 to 3 second later....the previous version worked fine...i thought of troubleshooting compatibility or maybe using xp service pack 2 would help but it seems like this version does not give option to run on xp service pack 2......i'm using windows 7 64bit...i have other games but they are working fine ....if you can please help.....maybe can you give me the link to older version of nwj i can download and play through it & tbh the message problem didn't bother me at all but having no game to play well this gets very annoying......
can you help....
(& tbh i had this problem with your game before but by running the previous version of your game 4.5.5 or before on window xp service pack 2 & it works very smoothly but i can't do the same with this because there is no option of that....)
i know maybe i have low end pc but i can't help it right now you know so if can please help bro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonnieX

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i have problem game didnt opem pllzz heeeeeeeeeeelp
this latest version keeps getting hanging problem & it almost looks like it runs in slow motion i press the moving button and the player starts to move 2 to 3 second later....the previous version worked fine...i thought of troubleshooting compatibility or maybe using xp service pack 2 would help but it seems like this version does not give option to run on xp service pack 2......i'm using windows 7 64bit...i have other games but they are working fine ....if you can please help.....maybe can you give me the link to older version of nwj i can download and play through it & tbh the message problem didn't bother me at all but having no game to play well this gets very annoying......
can you help....
(& tbh i had this problem with your game before but by running the previous version of your game 4.5.5 or before on window xp service pack 2 & it works very smoothly but i can't do the same with this because there is no option of that....)
i know maybe i have low end pc but i can't help it right now you know so if can please help bro
From Chyos on Patreon responding to a patron with the same issue: "For now a workaround would be to copy the www folder of the new version and paste it into the old game version of 0.4.5. Make sure to secure your save files before you do that. And when asked replace all files."

He'll be providing an updated version to patrons on Sunday. Whether or not that gets uploaded here...who knows. So try the workaround for now.

Reactions: zizobc and zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Just wondering if the plan for pregnancy will move beyond just Kate? cause i have a bit of a impregnation fetish. thanks
also amazing game
Emily will be next. But her option isn't yet available to even be voted on by patrons. So expect a long wait on that. More after Emily is expected.

Reactions: zARRR

RonnieX

Oct 12, 2018
can you help....
Seems that we have the same problem.

9ki

Mar 11, 2021
Make sure you bring Maui Orcs to your village before you plan the aumbush. If Maui is not settled in Rumah than the abus wont be trigered.

1. Talk to Raaisha about the plan
2. Go to Orc camp and bring Maui to Rumah
3 . Set the ambush
4, Stand on the star at the ambush location and activate the ambush for the Orc princess to arrive
1640964169499.png
not things happen maybe bug ??

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
developer please upload update only also with main game
The developer doesn't upload the latest patron-only versions here, a pirate does that. If the developer sees the latest version already uploaded here, he won't provide an update-only version for the public version, since everyone will play the pirated patron version anyway. You should go ask the pirate who provided the latest version. You can find their post earlier in this thread.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The developer doesn't upload the latest patron-only versions here, a pirate does that. If the developer sees the latest version already uploaded here, he won't provide an update-only version for the public version, since everyone will play the pirated patron version anyway. You should go ask the pirate who provided the latest version. You can find their post earlier in this thread.
These conversations with users like this one, are always hilarious to me

• Haha
Reactions: indiehindi

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's another bug, normally Isha would return to normal after you bang her once but in 4.6.0 during the Maui side quest, i have to do that twice to get rid of her old form.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
For those of you who are 'interested' ..

Here's the CG RIP for 0.4.6.0 (again everything in folder, did think about just uploading the handful of new images, but then it occurred to me .......... :) )

I won't rip 0.4.7.0 ... but here are the images for the new 'scenes' (Claire, Umah)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes