Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So first of I gotta ask if there is anyway to increase or decrease the MC's corruption outside of the single choices littered through out the game and recruiting mercs. Been playing around with the game and now done most of it only to find out that I need alignment 65 to do Natasha I also can't do anal with Kate cause I have 54 alignment o.o

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Corruption can be increased in a number of ways. One way to get a few points is to steal logs from the log piles outside of John's Smithy, The Drunken Fox, and Katherin's House; you can steal them after having started Emily's meal quest. Another way is to give cumwine to characters Penny, Katherin, and Kate, maybe Hiba and Ayita. Another is to spike Tia's mug of water with cum before giving it to her while she is cutting wood. Another is to put cum into the holy water in the church. I believe having sex with Gwen on the stone slab is another source, though not so sure on that one. Also spike Yasmine's tea in the mayor's kitchen before Julia serves it to her. In general, any opportunity to get a woman to drink the MC's cum without them knowing it will increase the MC's corruption.

For the issue of pregnancy, it's a bit tricky in a number of ways.

1.So for one, Chyos aims to have a lot of these stories set up for pregnancy in the future, so it's easier to just have that dialogue already.

2.Secondly, majority of patrons, including myself, have been very resistant to inclusion of pregnancy in the game, as we generally feel it's too early; we prefer the idea of having it as a late-game development, and nobody believes we're close to late-game. When Chyos put forward in a Patreon post a discussion of how he ought to do it, no other post of his ever generated nearly so much patron discussion and engagement, and that's saying a lot because Chyos's patrons are very engaged as a rule.

3.Thirdly, Kate's pregnancy only just last month got included in the game, after a very slow build up in votes (votes accumulate over time in Chyos's polls; this was not a sudden shift in the majority vote, but the long haul fruition of the dedicated pregnancy fans consistently voting for it every month). This update was meant to not only provide for Kate's pregnancy, but also to work out and introduce a pregnancy system into the game, making it easier to add pregnancy for other characters in future updates. We already know Emily will be next, when her option gets added to the poll in January, even though her option will not just be about pregnancy like Kate's was (and this is because the pregnancy system has already been worked out now).

So you can expect that pregnancy will become a more regular thing here on out, but also keep in mind that majority of patrons are not actually pregnancy fans (at this stage of the game). The Emily option actually could have been added this month, but patrons like myself in the Discord voted for the other option to be added, which didn't include pregnancy. I can tell you the pregnancy thing was a factor for me, despite the fact that I'm usually all about Emily.

Does anyone know how Maui reworks look? there are some posts before but the pic is deleted. thanks
Maui rework looks great, a definite improvement over the old model. Actually, it's fair to say it is a completely different model now. She doesn't look the same at all. Long hair, different skin tone, different face, different bust, different legs...also got some tribal paint on and some scars. Just different in every way, but all in good ways.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Uldar is a god. And gods are... gods doing as they want, as thier moral codes are way different from ours and, in most cases, pretty egoistic to the point of absurd. If Isha manage, with the help of MC, to bring down Athia, then Uldar might just don't care enough to bother with his no longer godly girl and few little humans when all he wants is for all little humans to worship him.

And yes, I know, Uldar is supposed to be "good", but I just don't believe a "good god" can exist and if he's "good", then there must be ulterior motive behind all this "good" act.

As for the Isha/Athia threesome... Well, I don't think Athia will be the one willingly joining it. But Isha probably will just of pure hate for Athia and pure joy of humiliating her.
That’s exactly what I thought for the threesome thing!
For Uldar being not good, yes I can see that, after all Chyos’ universe it’s harsh and cold (The only 100% positive individual is Frank and John is close to him.)
We can see it already that the world they are living in is a mess, they do not intervene either because they believe in free will (But that’s a fricking joke c’mon) or they look down upon humans.
My theory is that firstly Athia is going to be distant and arrogant towards the mc and if you help her she’ll become more close to humans, understanding her faults and mankind in general.

Reactions: acowasto

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Corruption can be increased in a number of ways. One way to get a few points is to steal logs from the log piles outside of John's Smithy, The Drunken Fox, and Katherin's House; you can steal them after having started Emily's meal quest. Another way is to give cumwine to characters Penny, Katherin, and Kate, maybe Hiba and Ayita. Another is to spike Tia's mug of water with cum before giving it to her while she is cutting wood. Another is to put cum into the holy water in the church. I believe having sex with Gwen on the stone slab is another source, though not so sure on that one. Also spike Yasmine's tea in the mayor's kitchen before Julia serves it to her. In general, any opportunity to get a woman to drink the MC's cum without them knowing it will increase the MC's corruption.

For the issue of pregnancy, it's a bit tricky in a number of ways.

1.So for one, Chyos aims to have a lot of these stories set up for pregnancy in the future, so it's easier to just have that dialogue already.

2.Secondly, majority of patrons, including myself, have been very resistant to inclusion of pregnancy in the game, as we generally feel it's too early; we prefer the idea of having it as a late-game development, and nobody believes we're close to late-game. When Chyos put forward in a Patreon post a discussion of how he ought to do it, no other post of his ever generated nearly so much patron discussion and engagement, and that's saying a lot because Chyos's patrons are very engaged as a rule.

3.Thirdly, Kate's pregnancy only just last month got included in the game, after a very slow build up in votes (votes accumulate over time in Chyos's polls; this was not a sudden shift in the majority vote, but the long haul fruition of the dedicated pregnancy fans consistently voting for it every month). This update was meant to not only provide for Kate's pregnancy, but also to work out and introduce a pregnancy system into the game, making it easier to add pregnancy for other characters in future updates. We already know Emily will be next, when her option gets added to the poll in January, even though her option will not just be about pregnancy like Kate's was (and this is because the pregnancy system has already been worked out now).

So you can expect that pregnancy will become a more regular thing here on out, but also keep in mind that majority of patrons are not actually pregnancy fans (at this stage of the game). The Emily option actually could have been added this month, but patrons like myself in the Discord voted for the other option to be added, which didn't include pregnancy. I can tell you the pregnancy thing was a factor for me, despite the fact that I'm usually all about Emily.

Maui rework looks great, a definite improvement over the old model. Actually, it's fair to say it is a completely different model now. She doesn't look the same at all. Long hair, different skin tone, different face, different bust, different legs...also got some tribal paint on and some scars. Just different in every way, but all in good ways.
Thanks for the long answer and insight. I do have to mention however that on my playthrough at least far as I know giving cumwine to most ppl haven't really given me corruption. I do know that giving Hiba cumwine the first time did say I got corruption, haven't tried with Ayita but I believe giving it to Katherin also didn't give me any corruption.

In my playthrough while I have NTR enabled I have been going for the first playthrough with trying my best to avoid NTR stuff and that has probably affected my corruption. I did do some "nice" things and got to 48 align and then did corruption stuff up to 56 align by doing corruption stuff but then I buried the dead guard and went down to 51 align again. I have managed to work most of the girls to max corruption after starting their love routes but it hasn't really done much to my MC's corruption at all or it's been a one time corruption boost at most.

To spike the church fountain I need 65 align unless you mean something else then the one Natasha drinks from. I'll look into stealing stuff since I tried to avoid it since I though it could trigger NTR in some cases with how the text say's X girl will get in trouble if I do it.

I was hoping there would be a consistant way to raise and lower corruption like donate money to the church lowers corruption while doing this always raises corruption.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, I'd rather see MC fighting the Cult, dealing with the Baron, dealing with Gwen & Sabrina and improving his magic arts, discovering what happened to Penny's family, fighting the mysterious bandit (sorry, I forgot his name), helping John with the mine and his daughter, discovering Anya's story (poor girl: let her win the poll and give her a story, will you?), moving to Kirlic in order to find out who he really is and/or meeting Liandra's Father instead of seeing the Village getting crowded with big bellies.

Chyos used an entire month/update for giving us some pictures with a pregnant Kate. Was it worthwile? was seeing a girl with a belly worthwile? what did it add to the game? did it advance the story?

Well, I don't think so.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the long answer and insight. I do have to mention however that on my playthrough at least far as I know giving cumwine to most ppl haven't really given me corruption. I do know that giving Hiba cumwine the first time did say I got corruption, haven't tried with Ayita but I believe giving it to Katherin also didn't give me any corruption.

In my playthrough while I have NTR enabled I have been going for the first playthrough with trying my best to avoid NTR stuff and that has probably affected my corruption. I did do some "nice" things and got to 48 align and then did corruption stuff up to 56 align by doing corruption stuff but then I buried the dead guard and went down to 51 align again. I have managed to work most of the girls to max corruption after starting their love routes but it hasn't really done much to my MC's corruption at all or it's been a one time corruption boost at most.

To spike the church fountain I need 65 align unless you mean something else then the one Natasha drinks from. I'll look into stealing stuff since I tried to avoid it since I though it could trigger NTR in some cases with how the text say's X girl will get in trouble if I do it.

I was hoping there would be a consistant way to raise and lower corruption like donate money to the church lowers corruption while doing this always raises corruption.
I should remind people that this is a RPG. Don't be afraid of trying things: you're playing a game and you have plenty of save slots.

If you want to lower your corruption, bury the dead soldiers outside the mine: you'll lose 5 Alignment points.

Anyway, there is absolutely no point in having a low Alignment, at the moment.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That’s exactly what I thought for the threesome thing!
For Uldar being not good, yes I can see that, after all Chyos’ universe it’s harsh and cold (The only 100% positive individual is Frank and John is close to him.)
We can see it already that the world they are living in is a mess, they do not intervene either because they believe in free will (But that’s a fricking joke c’mon) or they look down upon humans.
They just watch this as a show, enjoying all the suffering, humiliation and killing in thier name, granting some crappy powers to thier devoted crowds so they won't lose thier faith in them, but in the end it is just a ploy to keep the show running.

My theory is that firstly Athia is going to be distant and arrogant towards the mc and if you help her she’ll become more close to humans, understanding her faults and mankind in general.
I assumed the same. With the gentle hand of MC she might turn out as a... person, a fallen goddes willing to live as a human among them rather than being a egoistic eternal. Or, with the harsh hand, or without help at all, she might end up just as Isha.

I should remind people that this is a RPG. Don't be afraid of trying things: you're playing a game and you have plenty of save slots.

If you want to lower your corruption, bury the dead soldiers outside the mine: you'll lose 5 Alignment points.

Anyway, there is absolutely no point in having a low Alignment, at the moment.
Totally agree. Just playing the "love path", trying to not corrupt girls, you're basically cutting yourself a huge part of the game and actually some interactions, like for example a quite useful potion making.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Totally agree. Just playing the "love path", trying to not corrupt girls, you're basically cutting yourself a huge part of the game and actually some interactions, like for example a quite useful potion making.
Most of all: no "corruption" = no anal sex, no oral sex & no threesomes with 2 chicks.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

I know the Tia and Penny actions I described definitely increase the MC's corruption. Not 100% certain on Katherin.

I too avoid NTR, but everything I mentioned as a way to increase MC's corruption does not lead to NTR. It's important to understand that in general, there are three different things going on: love, corruption, and NTR/sharing. You can be either love or corruption and still do NTR, or not do NTR.

Yes, spiking the church fountain is what I meant. You'll have to wait until you get up to 65, but then it should help you increase MC's corruption when you do it; not sure if you need to watch Natasha drink every morning for that or not.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
So first of I gotta ask if there is anyway to increase or decrease the MC's corruption outside of the single choices littered through out the game and recruiting mercs. Been playing around with the game and now done most of it only to find out that I need alignment 65 to do Natasha I also can't do anal with Kate cause I have 54 alignment o.o

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In addition to Pervy Sensei's tips:
You can also get some one-off corruption by stealing wine bottles from the Inn's basement.
Also, in my second run, I found that Hiba can be corrupted indefinitely (possible bug?)... Her content where she vocally leaves her husband won't occur until after you officially make Tia your wanita, so you can raise her aff|cor (at a ration of 1|2, respectively) by giving her cumwine everyday before officially joining the tribe. (don't know if she has an aff|cor limit, I ended up joining the tribe with her at 36|72.)

As a sorta-related aside, possible Gwen bug... MC can ask her for sex at any time, and each bout will raise her cor by 5, but it will slowly deplete everyday, (supposedly dropping down to zero and causing her to revert if you don't top her up). In my second playthrough, I started with Gwen and Sabrina, and found that, like Hiba, she doesn't seem to have an upper limit on her cor value. I had managed to get her cor up to around 60 (don't remember exact number). After getting both Gwen and Sabrina to end-of-content within a month (in-game time), I abandoned them to work on other quests/women. After completing all quests/women to EoC, I'm at Year 2, Month 7, Day 29, and Gwen's cor settled at 39, where it hasn't moved since Year 1, Month 2.

Lol, pregnancy is actually one of my default tags when I'm looking for new content on this site. Gotta be the reason this gem has escaped my notice for so long.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
In addition to Pervy Sensei's tips:
You can also get some one-off corruption by stealing wine bottles from the Inn's basement.
Also, in my second run, I found that Hiba can be corrupted indefinitely (possible bug?)... Her content where she vocally leaves her husband won't occur until after you officially make Tia your wanita, so you can raise her aff|cor (at a ration of 1|2, respectively) by giving her cumwine everyday before officially joining the tribe. (don't know if she has an aff|cor limit, I ended up joining the tribe with her at 36|72.)

As a sorta-related aside, possible Gwen bug... MC can ask her for sex at any time, and each bout will raise her cor by 5, but it will slowly deplete everyday, (supposedly dropping down to zero and causing her to revert if you don't top her up). In my second playthrough, I started with Gwen and Sabrina, and found that, like Hiba, she doesn't seem to have an upper limit on her cor value. I had managed to get her cor up to around 60 (don't remember exact number). After getting both Gwen and Sabrina to end-of-content within a month (in-game time), I abandoned them to work on other quests/women. After completing all quests/women to EoC, I'm at Year 2, Month 7, Day 29, and Gwen's cor settled at 39, where it hasn't moved since Year 1, Month 2.
I passed on the info about the possible Hiba bug to bug reports.

For Gwen, not sure, that's tough. Her corruption does go down over time, which seems to be by design, as she needs to be rejuiced by MC from time to time, and I suspect that this is also why there isn't an upper limit on her corruption. I've also experienced it where her corruption stops going down. I'm not sure if that is due to a development in her questline or not, but I figure I'm not going to complain if her corruption suddenly stops depleting. ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos's models are getting better and better each update.
I couldn't believe they made Maui hot and also her designs feels so alove and original.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
which content/character does the 40 hour save complete and what is not i lost my save i completed everything 3-4 updates ago i don't want to start from scratch i was playing ntr off does the save have ntr on or no

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Chyos's models are getting better and better each update.
I couldn't believe they made Maui hot and also her designs feels so alove and original.
Yes, true. I'm not really into the orc love, but I have to admit I'm impressed by Maui's new model.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Is Maui gonna have fleshed out love/corrupt/ntr routes like the others? Or is she gonna remain as mostly a small scenes girl?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is Maui gonna have fleshed out love/corrupt/ntr routes like the others? Or is she gonna remain as mostly a small scenes girl?
The orc village is going to be sizable, and Chyos said there will be other orc women. I guess we'll see something similar to the Rumah situation, where some are mostly small scenes, with one or two with more scenes. I'm guessing Maui gets more content.

But also, if patrons push for getting her or other orc women more content, then we could always have a small scenes girl move on to one with her own questline. It just depends on what patrons call for.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
can you help me out
I wasn't sure what you were really asking, plus I don't provide saves. If you're looking at a save someone else provided, I can't help you with that. I do know there are saves available in the game's Discord server, which you can access by becoming a patron on Patreon for $1. When someone posts a save there, they explain if it's NTR or not, and maybe a couple other details about the save.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am personally a huge fan of romance and love, but yes love may be forever but avoiding most corruption paths is avoiding like half of the game, that’s why I prefer having multiple save files for different routes.
Also some love corrupted routes are just your girl becoming obsessed with you, like Tia.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I am personally a huge fan of romance and love, but yes love may be forever but avoiding most corruption paths is avoiding like half of the game, that’s why I prefer having multiple save files for different routes.
Also some love corrupted routes are just your girl becoming obsessed with you, like Tia.
Having multiple save slots is surely helpful to avoid mistakes. Yet, I prefer to increase my experience with using only three of them, to force myself to "old style" gaming, to keep tabs on questlog, on objectives and statistics instead of looking for the next marker on the map. I mean, If i fail a quest I want it to be failed, because I didn't play enough attention to it. Games today, most of the time, are not only dragging you by hand everywhere, but also rewarding you for following the script and punishing you for your own thinking and basically everything beyond it.

Also, I don't really feel or need to have more saves to go all different routes, because in the ASS (A Struggle with Sin) they doesn't vary too much. Not to mention by going "Love/Corruption route" you can unlock almost every content of other (if not all) routes. As for the NTR content saying I'm not huge fan of NTR is a... understatement. I hate it, I despite it and I will shame it 'till the end of the world and the person who is trying to shove it into my face as a fetish, because they want to justify cheating.

The only downside of "Love/Corruption route" is, as you mentioned, girls going into obsession. Emily is going from "I feel bad about it, I really shouldn't do it with him." into "Shit! It's been 6 hours, 9 minutes and 34 seconds since he fucked my ass!", Frisha from "Oh, my Hero, please make love to me" to "Shove it as deep as you can and cum inside your slut!" and Kate and Clarie from "We shoudn't doing it at all" to "Why aren't you cumming into both of us during threesome?!"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Having multiple save slots is surely helpful to avoid mistakes. Yet, I prefer to increase my experience with using only three of them, to force myself to "old style" gaming, to keep tabs on questlog, on objectives and statistics instead of looking for the next marker on the map. I mean, If i fail a quest I want it to be failed, because I didn't play enough attention to it. Games today, most of the time, are not only dragging you by hand everywhere, but also rewarding you for following the script and punishing you for your own thinking and basically everything beyond it.

Also, I don't really feel or need to have more saves to go all different routes, because in the ASS (A Struggle with Sin) they doesn't vary too much. Not to mention by going "Love/Corruption route" you can unlock almost every content of other (if not all) routes. As for the NTR content saying I'm not huge fan of NTR is a... understatement. I hate it, I despite it and I will shame it 'till the end of the world and the person who is trying to shove it into my face as a fetish, because they want to justify cheating.

The only downside of "Love/Corruption route" is, as you mentioned, girls going into obsession. Emily is going from "I feel bad about it, I really shouldn't do it with him." into "Shit! It's been 6 hours, 9 minutes and 34 seconds since he fucked my ass!", Frisha from "Oh, my Hero, please make love to me" to "Shove it as deep as you can and cum inside your slut!" and Kate and Clarie from "We shoudn't doing it at all" to "Why aren't you cumming into both of us during threesome?!"
Ahahah I have like 5 save files? (Let me see one, moment, yeah 5)
And yeah they do not vary much but I like to differ playstyles.
Those files of mine explore all different takes except one, that I like to call “Solo Sabrina” (I like her ok?), even if I don‘t like NTR I am curious to see what’s going on (And as always curiosity killed the cat, meaning I get traumatized, looking for the day to trample with a carriage Thomas, Dave and Giron), Chyos put so much effort in all of this, best rpg maker 18+ game.

Yeah the obsession is awful most of the times, I get it, I removed the inhibition, but act at least like a human being!
On one hand you’ll have threesomes and anal sex on the other having one minded sex women.
Like Emily has a great bed, but she does not make me enjoy the comfort zone.
Oh well these are the seeds (YEAH PUN) you sowed and this is what you get.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes