Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
even with the update, I still can't ambush the orc camp, I don't know if it's a bug, or if it's because I killed gurtak, can anyone help me?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There is an option for Emily’s pregnancy, but I think it’s still not in the poll
It's in the poll now.

Penny is not married and she dumps Henry. Most of all, if you don't choose the ntr path you are her first and possibly her only man.

Anyway, nobody can answer your question, because future content is chosen monthly by Patreon polls. I think next update is going to be Gwen's (as far as I could understand).
Yes, next update will be Gwen's. How long this one will be...who knows. I'm guessing two months in the making.

Reactions: zARRR

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Version 0.4.7 does it continue with making peace with the orcs or does it follow another character's story?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I just came back after 4 months of not playing this.... ngl the updates are great but isn't there supposed to be a cheat mod on this?? I'm just curious on what happen and what are the changes to the new update these days..

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just came back after 4 months of not playing this.... ngl the updates are great but isn't there supposed to be a cheat mod on this?? I'm just curious on what happen and what are the changes to the new update these days..
You can enable cheats when starting a new game. For changes, look for an earlier post a page or two back.

Reactions: IDKAM

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
A hero of the impoverished and the weak, you'll get a spot in heaven for sure bro/sis.

If not, then we'll chill in hell, I swear, my professors must be conspiring with each other to force me to buy their shitty books on payday, because I never have money left after buying multiple references
Thank you for the link, also try buying your books from the local books stores, way cheaper that way and often you'll even find the references you need already highlighted

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hoey

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Neither RPGM nor Renpy are geared towards large games. When developers have a decent sized project, they realize that those engines have severe limitations. RPGM in it's structure and Renpy in it's inability to keep track of the assets (there is nothing to help you there).
pretty much, considering the fuckton of real-time variables that this game handles, it surprises me that this didn't start earlier

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if its my laptop since i just added ram and still using HDD but the game lags like hell.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You first have to get the holy water in the empty vial then masturbate inside of it, then you can give Nyra in the evening when she's making soup
Not working for me. nevermind had to change days to work.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes