Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Self-righteousness and being full of oneself are actually quite disgusting traits. If you got out of your armchairs and read what the screenshots had in the OP you would have seen that there was no message about "this quest not being implemented". Hence the question. I guess reading is actually quite hard for some.
That's why I clearly told him that he didn't understand that Claire's was finished and he had to finish Arianna's path.

Now, the point is that the quest log always tells you what you finished and what you haven't finished yet WITHOUT ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER:

ScreenShot_20220317093325.png

Anyway, I can't see what you're arguing for, since you totally agree with us - you've just written: "I guess reading is actually quite hard for some". Well, you're goddamn right: reading is quite hard for some people, and that's exactly what we've been telling in this thread for a couple of years.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just tell me that you don't see any difference and i will give you full reason.

View attachment 1708873 View attachment 1708875
Giving reason about what?

Man, I just told what you had to do to complete the quest.

Didn't I/we keep telling you/people that almost every quest is crossing each other's path? did you complete Arianna's path? did you complete Verena's path?

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Didn't I/we keep telling you/people that almost every quest is crossing each other's path? did you complete Arianna's path? did you complete Verena's path?
As i sayd my 1st time, this was last mission the i had to do.
I even showed my save to people don't tell me to progress on other paths, because there was none.
Did you understand that Thomas and Roderick and Marcus - maybe the Baron too - are/were cult members? do you really read the game's dialogues? did you understand what happened till now?
Yes, i read, i understood full story, im not saying that i know all details or "hiden bosses" like, but i no place there was something telling me to talk to Roderic, even after completing Verena and Ariana path's

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As i sayd my 1st time, this was last mission the i had to do.
I even showed my save to people don't tell me to progress on other paths, because there was none.

Yes, i read, i understood full story, im not saying that i know all details or "hiden bosses" like, but i no place there was something telling me to talk to Roderic, even after completing Verena and Ariana path's
Upload your save for this and I will take a look at it to see what next is needed.

Reactions: Wyrme and Clown.34

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Talking about the cult, I didn’t see it appear between the options of the poll, I wonder which option will succeeded it or if Chyos has intentions of opening it soon

Last edited:

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I really have to stop restarting this game to get everyting done earlier by the calendar, since I have never gotten to December once so far. Krampus, sounds like fun. Waiting impatiently for another reason to restart my game, lol.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I really have to stop restarting this game to get everyting done earlier by the calendar, since I have never gotten to December once so far. Krampus, sounds like fun. Waiting impatiently for another reason to restart my game, lol.
There is also a Halloween event in October with a tough boss battle.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Really?
Then we are just missing the evil easter bunny, c’mon Chyos give us an easter bunny fight (Or Thomas in easter bunny suit is also good)

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Everyone talking about events, but no one wants Tia with Saint Claus costume.
I believe she would fit perfectly as Santa Claus.
We have already Frisha who can make clothes, so maybe in a distant future we can have options to dress up our girls

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Can you tell how to spawn him? I remember that there were pumpkins in town around halloween, but i didn't know about the special boss - so share your knowledge, pls.

Oh, and another thing guys - is it possible to fail the game or sth because of date progression -e.g. by skipping years of in-game years?

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Can you tell how to spawn him? I remember that there were pumpkins in town around halloween, but i didn't know about the special boss - so share your knowledge, pls.

Oh, and another thing guys - is it possible to fail the game or sth because of date progression -e.g. by skipping years of in-game years?
No, I don't think the days matter at all, except in the case of the Dwarfs when they're captured by the goblins, time is not important

Reactions: JakubK

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is no reason to skip years because there is nothing that comes from it.
Nothing in this game other then 2 quest that have anything to do with time and there less than 30 days worth.

Reactions: zARRR and JakubK

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
In October, go the the Swamp (north from Gwen cottage). Enter the cave where you rescue Sabrina. Go to the upper right part of the cave. There must be a pumpkin.
You will fight 3 Plague Demons. One is big and green. The reward, IIRC, is a Ring.
Is a tough fight, so go with Tia and Lyvia.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
In October, go the the Swamp (north from Gwen cottage). Enter the cave where you rescue Sabrina. Go to the upper right part of the cave. There must be a pumpkin.
You will fight 3 Plague Demons. One is big and green. The reward, IIRC, is a Ring.
Is a tough fight, so go with Tia and Lyvia.
Thank you!
I doubt that at level 79 any fight can be tough, but i'll take my ladies with me. :)

Reactions: zARRR

Joe956933

Apr 23, 2020
i am having trouble while entering at the basement of church to save mira, everytime i go there a window pops up showing loading error. Pls help

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
i am having trouble while entering at the basement of church to save mira, everytime i go there a window pops up showing loading error. Pls help
The developer uses some kind of complex image codification system, because of which this is not an isolated case and not the last. Usually unpacking a new game client, taken from another source, helps.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes