Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Checked.

There are no bugs (of course).

As everybody told you this is happening because of "plot reasons". It MUST happen - Thomas's asking her 100 silver coins!!! - because he wants to harass her. Now you have to choose: to help her or not to help her.

As usual: check the walkthrough before asking.
That is the concern in the walkthrough its mentioned that if you failed meaning thats its avoidable but I made more than 100 silver but when talking to Thomas the money just disappear.

cornelius85

May 19, 2017
Will not upload 4.9.6 it does not worth my time or yours. There is literally a minute of gameplay and that is it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4GunZ

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That is the concern in the walkthrough its mentioned that if you failed meaning thats its avoidable but I made more than 100 silver but when talking to Thomas the money just disappear.
Seriously, do you really count the money Kate makes while serving?

Dude, I guess you don't want to listen to us. You know what: do whatever you feel you want to do. I'm giving up. Bye.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I just manage to reach lvl 41...
Those rogues are tough and i used all my potions and all my antidotes but no luck with the rewards.

And now my thoughts for Anya...
1. Someone wrote in this forum (i dont remember who) that every female character that is mentioned in the game, sooner or later makes an appearance. I wonder if this will happen.
2. I think the most crucial update is the one about Ariana. I mean the wolf pact is the mystery that makes all of us making assumptions...(and by the way i love the scenarios that each of you make)
3. I love reading and learning. So i found yesterday about those seasonal bosses... This game after 2 months and still is much more to learn.

Stay all safe!

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
And now my thoughts for Anya...
1. Someone wrote in this forum (i dont remember who) that every female character that is mentioned in the game, sooner or later makes an appearance. I wonder if this will happen.

I m talking about Anya's mother

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.9.5a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 1.55 GB

PC: - -

Note
I did a compression of approximately 50%. I didn't mean to radicalize. I didn't do a test, looking for errors, so I don't know if it's 100%. I just compressed the images and audios. In order for the game to work without encryption, I had to change the System.json file. Well, that's all...

Translation to PortugueseBR (text not revised, translation made on Google)

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
If anyone gets too impatient and leaks another halfway update, know that 0.4.9.6 has a game-breaking bug.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So I know people said that 4.9.6 has a game breaking bug but for curiosity's sake, what does the bug do that is game breaking?

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
can anyone please tell how MC will know about second map , first one from Anya about outlaw but the second one ..... ? thank you for the answer .

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes