RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
currently its at 19 now and still nothing
what chyos said on the discord:
There is a hidden counter on their conversation. it goes up every day if Anya's corruption is at least 5 (For the final event you need Corruption 10 on non loveroute and 15 on loveroute). after 10 days they will end up kissing naked in Anya's room, that's where you have to spy on the door for the final event which afterwards will repeat every day even if you don't visit. If you gone for the love route there is a stop after 5 days where you will have to talk to them while they chat. Anya will then ask you if it's ok for you.

people have been able to trigger it so it's not impossible. you also need to talk to her a bunch.

Reactions: Displayme

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
hey i download update only and updated from 4.9.9b to 5.0.0 but now i have frisha grant scene loading error to pngs and it is continuously show up even in another places anyone have same problem and if u download full one is it works ?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
hey i download update only and updated from 4.9.9b to 5.0.0 but now i have frisha grant scene loading error to pngs and it is continuously show up even in another places anyone have same problem and if u download full one is it works ?
can't test it myself, I don't do ntr but try the full update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Give cumwine to others, Like Penny, steal things like money, et cetera.
The search bar kn the thread helps

It’s stable
Well there was already one bugfix right after release, the official Version is 0.5.0.0a, though I don't recall what was fixed

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
at the current rate, melissa will probably be around december. ofc that could change based on how people vote poll to poll
Around December :KEK:
Melissa is probably going to get surpassed by Gavina and Bianca’s update and then from whatever fuckery the patrons get obsessed this time.
Melissa is just like Penny, ignored, F for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: King0761

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
For a 0.5 version I thought it will be some more scenes than just some bugfixes -.-
The main story now stuck for at least one year or what?

EDIT: Ahh I see 5,000 € per month. Seems like the game is pretty dead for non patrons.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes