HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is walkthrough going to be updated for v0.5.1.0 or was vx.x.1.0 version that didn't get updated walkthrough?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is walkthrough going to be updated for v0.5.1.0 or was vx.x.1.0 version that didn't get updated walkthrough?
normally the .5 version is for Paetrons to check for errors and won't come with a Changelog or walkthrough
The x.00 versions are public, and comes with both
Hence my confusion at the .1 version and I have no idea, but I doubt it
There is a post (Copied from Chyos a few posts back that has a changelog)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
normally the .5 version is for Paetrons to check for errors and won't come with a Changelog or walkthrough
The x.00 versions are public, and comes with both
Hence my confusion at the .1 version and I have no idea, but I doubt it
There is a post (Copied from Chyos a few posts back that has a changelog)
I don't think he has time to update the walkthrough. It's still 5.0 on the patreon post. It's a full update however it's just the naming scheme dude. 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 etc. Next update will probably be 5.1.5

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
v.0.5.1.0 - 2022-09-12
It's now almost 3am Monday morning here (so you could say in the middle of the night) I've been working the whole weekend, morning till night to get this update done...

You might be wondering why I would do something that stupid and not take the time to rest a bit...The reason behind it is that I promised a friend to help him out on Monday and Tuesday, and yeah that of course means I can't work on these days...
Because of that I decided to use the weekend to work so you don't have to wait any longer for the update. But that also means that I won't be able to make any changes to the game in the coming days (I won't be home) So I've done what I could in terms of testing (and I was able to play through the content without problems) but if there are bugs I can't fix them until I'm back home. And as much as I would like...The Walkthrough update also has to wait...I can barely keep my eyes open at this point.

But since I didn't write a changelog in a while I'll try to do that now, Since 0.5.0.0 this has changed:

Bonus scene Arianna & Kate (274 images)
Bonus scene Julia (344 images)
2 new maps
A bit of content for the Queens Maid (57 images)
A new quest for the Queen that can now be completed (427 images)
Bugfixes (as always) (there is still a problem that time freezes on Anya's quest, a temporary solution to that is to lose a fight and then respawn in Mira's room. after that it should work again) - If anyone finds out how this happens let me know!

P.S. if someone found bonus with ari&kate,explain how:)
Boring update, maids doesn't turn me on even if they are hot. I'd rather bang the queen, princesses or someone in a higher position like the Goddesses I'll wait next update

Reactions: Agineska

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.1.0] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 867 MB

- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes