zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Would be an interesting conversation between Lucius and the mc trying to sell his brother trousers or underwear.

That's not even enough to all the gold coins he has. He could buy the entire village and make them pay rent.
Lucius: “Hey MC’s these aren’t love potions… Why are you selling me trousers?”

MC: “You said you could buy anything right?
How much for this pants, also this underwear”

Lucius: “I still have some morals, I am not going to pay for pants, even if they look terribly familiar… Wait those are Grant’s!
How did you get them?”

MC: “Weren’t you a guy who doesn’t make questions on the origins of the product?
Still, how much for these clothes?”

Lucius: “Ah you bastard, take 5 gold
and go away, it’s his only pair of clothes, that smelly idiot never changes clothing, what are you laughing at?

MC: “Nothing… It was a pleasure doing business with you”

Probably the most corrupted action Mc could ever do.

Also that explains why we can’t steal from dear Lucius’ piggy bank, it would be an infinite money glitch!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would be an interesting conversation between Lucius and the mc trying to sell his brother trousers or underwear.

That's not even enough to all the gold coins he has. He could buy the entire village and make them pay rent.
He would have to fix the place first than... consider the state of all the houses around it's a miracle none of them colapsed before.
I doubt he has the patience to be a landowner either. ;)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
He would have to fix the place first than... consider the state of all the houses around it's a miracle none of them colapsed before.
I doubt he has the patience to be a landowner either. ;)
He can delegate.
Dammit, he has so much money he could get people to do the dirty work while he swins in gold with whores fanning him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He can delegate.
Dammit, he has so much money he could get people to do the dirty work while he swins in gold with whores fanning him.
unless you made him take a debt himself in order to buy all your junk before sending his brother to Kirlic hopeing he'll turn it into a profit rather than whores and wine :devilish:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The guide has no info about the queen and sophie.
Duh, it hasn’t been updated, it’s an outdated one.
Just use the questlog or search the thread, it’s one of the most straightforward quests ever
Edit: lucky you, a walkthrough has dropped

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hah,
Can you make your bank to get in debt for you?
I think not, and Lucius will not either.
But you can... that's how we managed to get the world market to topple over atleast twice already.
And Lucious is as greedy as all those bankers... he just consumes less drugs

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
But you can... that's how we managed to get the world market to topple over atleast twice already.
And Lucious is as greedy as all those bankers... he just consumes less drugs
Not with peasants, with the goverment? Maybe, but it will be costly.Of course all countries are ina debt that will not be payed, ever. Even if some people with "great studios" say we are wrong that the debts will be payed. But us? Peasants? nobodies with problems that everyone has? Hah, never.They will bleed you up until your last cent.With commissions.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not with peasants, with the goverment? Maybe, but it will be costly.Of course all countries are ina debt that will not be payed, ever. Even if some people with "great studios" say we are wrong that the debts will be payed. But us? Peasants? nobodies with problems that everyone has? Hah, never.They will bleed you up until your last cent.With commissions.
I think white chocolate is tasty

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ever heard of "Black Friday" or "Leeman's disaster"?
The ones being at the core of those weren't governments... though in the end everyone but those banks had to pay the price.
You can bet that Lucious and Grant will find a way to bleed you out for any losses they incure... but until than you can feel richer as the King ;)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ever heard of "Black Friday" or "Leeman's disaster"?
The ones being at the core of those weren't governments... though in the end everyone but those banks had to pay the price.
You can bet that Lucious and Grant will find a way to bleed you out for any losses they incure... but until than you can feel richer as the King ;)
Yes, there was a lot of financial crisis in the XX, but tell me. When those "cracs" happened, who feed the people who lost everything? Because I think I saw Herbert Hoover giving bread. So in the end the government pays the price. When banks lost everything who you gonna call? Dad state. Business doesnt mean shit unless they have an important quota of the market.If you have an important quota of the mark, or the monopoly of the market, if he goes down,the state will rescue him, Then the state gets poor, the taxes rises up, and the people suffer.

Grant and Lucius will not get in debt because Mc cant pay. If that happens, Lucius and Grant will knock on the baron(government) and say: "Give me money orthe village will go to shit, we have the monopoly of the market, we are the banks here"
The baron will pay them, and then he will rise up the taxes for the money he lost.

In the core it is the government because it is the rescuer. It happens even in the XXI, there a lot of "rescues" who wouldnt "cost money" to the people.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, there was a lot of financial crisis in the XX, but tell me. When those "cracs" happened, who feed the people who lost everything? Because I think I saw Herbert Hoover giving bread. So in the end the government pays the price. When banks lost everything who you gonna call? Dad state. Business doesnt mean shit unless they have an important quota of the market.If you have an important quota of the mark, or the monopoly of the market, if he goes down,the state will rescue him, Then the state gets poor, the taxes rises up, and the people suffer.
And where does the state get the money to repair the damage of the greedy?
Ask Van and Eric if in Question :sneaky:
Grant and Lucius will not get in debt because Mc cant pay. If that happens, Lucius and Grant will knock on the baron(government) and say: "Give me money orthe village will go to shit, we have the monopoly of the market, we are the banks here"
The baron will pay them, and then he will rise up the taxes for the money he lost.
You think Giron will give anyone money? ...Did you hear anything he said before?
If the local traders goes bankrupt some travelling merchant will eventually come over, until than he makes special orders in Kirlic.
The people will just have to pay the higher prices and obviously he needs to increase taxes for risen priceso_O

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i let the princess listen because it gave me point.. does this mean i will not become the baron now? since i decide to join van side on anya story...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i let the princess listen because it gave me point.. does this mean i will not become the baron now? since i decide to join van side on anya story...
There is no evidence currently that it will impact the story for now.
It’s just speculation.
It’s like asking if not banging X girl or kill Y enemy will lock you out of the true ending, since there are no information.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dvnasty

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
And where does the state get the money to repair the damage of the greedy?
Ask Van and Eric if in Question :sneaky:
Of course,of the people. Because state is made up by the people.
But my point is not that we suffer because of the greedy, by paying high taxes that we pay one by one.
My point is, you being an individual being cannot put the banks into debts, because they will not allow it. It is like you go to the bank and say: "Hey dude, give me 30 million dollars. I'll pay you tomorrow" They will say: My ass will give you 30 million dollars, we must talk about it, and then if you can give us back the money plus interest we will give you the money"

As a town they cannot say no, because of the offer and demand. Do you imagine that the electric companies stop giving us supply because the bank say no to lend them money?What a fucking disaster. The electric companies have the market, the people need the market, and the bank cannot say no to the market.

Other example is the healthcare system: The hospitals can say no as individual, they can let you die if they want. But if there is an epidemic disease, they cannot say no.They will act even if they dont want.

You think Giron will give anyone money? ...Did you hear anything he said before?
If the local traders goes bankrupt some travelling merchant will eventually come over, until than he makes special orders in Kirlic.
The people will just have to pay the higher prices and obviously he needs to increase taxes for risen priceso_O
If this "anyone" have the market, he doesnt have any choice.It is worse to have angry peasants at your door asking your head.

If Lucius and Grant goes down, They will ask money to the baron. If the baron doesnt give them money, Lucius and Grant cannot supply the people, and point the guilt to the baron. Then the peasants will comply to the baron, and if things scalates, they will ask their head.

Asking for foreign help to enter in the market is out of the field, at least in short terms.Kirlic will not feed Arenfield with money if the risk is Kirlic get in debt that's for sure. "The solidarity is cool and all, but first is about myself."

And I remember that Ophilia was a merchant from Kirlic and things didnt go well for her, right?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As a town they cannot say no, because of the offer and demand. Do you imagine that the electric companies stop giving us supply because the bank say no to lend them money?What a fucking disaster. The electric companies have the market, the people need the market, and the bank cannot say no to the market.
If ONE company ask for funds the Bank can indeed tell them to just give up as long as there are alternatives even a local monopol can go out of business.
Other example is the healthcare system: The hospitals can say no as individual, they can let you die if they want. But if there is an epidemic disease, they cannot say no.They will act even if they dont want.
If you have a splinter in your fingers hospitals may send you away, but if you have a heart seizure they still need to treat you though... in general healthcare is considered wellfare, they first have to save you before they can even think about charging you... unless you need to be saved from being ugly of course. ;)
If this "anyone" have the market, he doesnt have any choice.It is worse to have angry peasants at your door asking your head.
"If they can't eat bread have cake instead!"
If Lucius and Grant goes down, They will ask money to the baron. If the baron doesnt give them money, Lucius and Grant cannot supply the people, and point the guilt to the baron. Then the peasants will comply to the baron, and if things scalates, they will ask their head.
Nah the Baron will tell them that next week a pebbler or travelling merchant will visit arenfield to deliver him some goods so they should give their orders to him.
And I remember that Ophilia was a merchant from Kirlic and things didnt go well for her, right?
No she made a killing... though that's the reason why her family was betrayed in the end and they got killed instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yotetar and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes