Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If ONE company ask for funds the Bank can indeed tell them to just give up as long as there are alternatives even a local monopol can go out of business.
Damn, I think this doesnt work with China or Russia in the short term I guess.

If you have a splinter in your fingers hospitals may send you away, but if you have a heart seizure they still need to treat you though... in general healthcare is considered wellfare, they first have to save you before they can even think about charging you... unless you need to be saved from being ugly of course. ;)
Well, I know cases of people dying "in situ" because the hospital neglects them health care.

"If they can't eat bread have cake instead!"
"No man can be wise with on an empty stomach"

Nah the Baron will tell them that next week a pebbler or travelling merchant will visit arenfield to deliver him some goods so they should give their orders to him.
Naaaah, I dont think so. The baron is losing too much popularity, he doesnt need more enemies.

No she made a killing... though that's the reason why her family was betrayed in the end and they got killed instead.
No, first when you talk with her, she says that the business isnt going well. And then she enters on the trip that ends very very bad. So even if she didnt went on that trip, her business would go down eventually.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Edit: lucky you, a walkthrough has dropped
Bro, it won't stop them from asking. You know it :sneaky: :sneaky:

Grant and Lucius will not get in debt because Mc cant pay. If that happens, Lucius and Grant will knock on the baron(government) and say: "Give me money orthe village will go to shit, we have the monopoly of the market, we are the banks here"
Nope. They will do what MC did: raise money by killing orcs and bandits and collecting rusty swords and pouches. Finding out brooches and rings behind a bush, chopping logs, hunting and selling fur and wolf meat and so on. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

i let the princess listen because it gave me point.. does this mean i will not become the baron now? since i decide to join van side on anya story...
The hell we know. It's in the Author's mind, for now. One thing I know, though - your MC is a damn traitor, and you know what they did to traitors before the French Revolution, don't you? first they cut their hand, then they quartered them alive. :sneaky:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
There's a bug when I enter the queen's bedroom at 4 AM, there are 2 NPCs in the corner. I can walk through them, but not interact. This was during the quest to steal valuables.

Struggle with sin bug 1.jpg

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Naaaah, I dont think so. The baron is losing too much popularity, he doesnt need more enemies.
Who needs popularity with pebbles?
he is a noble now so the people can't just appoint another major... and there are quiet a few soldiers loyal to the King that would have to defend him if anyone was stupid enough to raise as much as their voice (otherwise MC would already been the mayor of Arenfield at this point)
No, first when you talk with her, she says that the business isnt going well. And then she enters on the trip that ends very very bad. So even if she didnt went on that trip, her business would go down eventually.
As far as I recall she says it's nothing much but she still needs to build connections and learn how to get better deals (i.e. flirting, hencefor working as a wench could be considered boot camp)
Also MC bought her horse for 10 Gold just before that incident... even her dad praised her for that deal

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The hell we know. It's in the Author's mind, for now. One thing I know, though - your MC is a damn traitor, and you know what they did to traitors before the French Revolution, don't you? first they cut their hand, then they quartered them alive. :sneaky:
traitor? whoever give me more power aint it? eric never did anything for the mc anyway, why should he have his loyalty? and if van win, mc get offer to be the baron. and who knows.. i might just kill both and be the king if its an option.. by marrying the princess ~ and the queen ~

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So has Chyos' release schedule changed? Has he said anything about it?
no...he'll probably try to stick to monthly releases as much as possible.

he's currently working on the next bonus scene which involves tia...basically if you ignore her when she wants sex, she will start talking to dasan and get seduced. on the flip side, if you already killed dasan like a normal person, then tia will become more demanding if you deny her.

Good afternoon,

It's Friday again, so time to give you an update on what I've done over the past week.

As many of you have probably seen I've released 0.5.1.0 earlier than I had originally planned. How it came to that: Last Friday after I had written the report a friend called me an asked for help (He had planned to move out of his current apartment and a buddy who originally wanted to help him with that couldn't come). I thought about it and came to the conclusion that if I would help him I wouldn't want to delay the update for that. Because of that I've worked the whole last weekend to get these 2 free days where he needed my help. So most important I finished the update in time on Monday morning around 3am. I then went on the trip and returned back home on Wednesday in the afternoon but needed a bit time to rest so I didn't work that day.

Because of that missed workday I've decided to work tomorrow (Saturday) instead to somewhat get back on track with my progress.

But enough of that personal stuff, back to actual news about the game.
Yesterday I've been working on Tia. I've looked through her current content to figure out what new animation to make for her bonus scene and also how it should be fitted into the current content. I've then figuered something out and started to work on the needed animations. I will also add some new sprites for her together with some more dialogue images when she is at rumah in her tribal wear. I've also thought about making her wear it when walking around in rumah with the MC but I'll have to check if that isn't too much work to implement.
In the evening I then made a small hotfix patch for 0.5.1.0 to address the reports you made on discord.

Today I then updated the walkthrough (you can find it at the bottom of the release post as always) and then continued my work on Tia's animations. I hope I can get all the images done until tomorrow night so that I can complete the bonus scene early next week.

After that I finally start to work on Lyvia's content. I plan to release 0.5.1.5 around the end of the month. Planned features for that are currently the new mercenary system and some new scenes for Lyvia.

The pre vote for the next bonus scene poll is currently live on discord. Check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel if you want to participate. The next bonus scene poll will then be available on Monday.

That's all for now, I'm back to working.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Yasmine's living room said "failed corruption check".

I didn't see any futa/trans yet.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yasmine's living room said "failed corruption check".

I didn't see any futa/trans yet.
...I gotta ask. have you taken a look at the walkthrough like I recommended earlier? I'm going to assume not.

one of the characters can grow a dick
increasing yasmine's corruption unlocks something.
take a look at the walkthrough.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
...I gotta ask. have you taken a look at the walkthrough like I recommended earlier? I'm going to assume not.

one of the characters can grow a dick
increasing yasmine's corruption unlocks something.
take a look at the walkthrough.

Sorry, I'll check the updated walkthrough now.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Damn, so Queen's quest actually affects the tide of war, huh? I barely know anything about Van and Eric so I don't know if letting the latter win is a good idea or not.

Although, if I send Sophie back to her room, the winner will still be up in the air, right?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I must be the dumbest person on the planet. Doing Liandra's quest and can't "find" the vines on the rock wall to the east of the last foot prints MC finds. I've read the current walkthrough and even looked in this forum. Where the bloody heck do I click? I've clicked every square inch of the rock wall with vines and nothing happens.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I must be the dumbest person on the planet. Doing Liandra's quest and can't "find" the vines on the rock wall to the east of the last foot prints MC finds. I've read the current walkthrough and even looked in this forum. Where the bloody heck do I click? I've clicked every square inch of the rock wall with vines and nothing happens.
Iirc, it's near the middle right side of the

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, so Queen's quest actually affects the tide of war, huh? I barely know anything about Van and Eric so I don't know if letting the latter win is a good idea or not.

Although, if I send Sophie back to her room, the winner will still be up in the air, right?
One is an ass and an idiot that tries everything to win, the other one is also probably an ass that tries everything to win.
Moral of the story?
Rule the world yourself.
Tia will have pregnancy content?
Nooo what makes you say that, totally noooot, most popular girl getting pregante?
Impooosiblee

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes