chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Loved?
The hell?
Sure by some, but I can tell ya that even on discord people are getting tired of her and Rumah.
All of these variables, different outcomes, NTR scenes, NTR routes, Love routes, Corruption route the list goes on and on (but mostly focused on those three so loved letters).

If this keeps going I am out
ye i agree with you, we need more Mira's content, she supposed to be the true girl man, but look at her content right now, so little few, i look like no update for her like for a year

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ye i agree with you, we need more Mira's content, she supposed to be the true girl man, but look at her content right now, so little few, i look like no update for her like for a year
she still beats melissa and was it Sophie (Helenas daugther)?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be fair Mira got an update, the threesome one.

But sincerely Tia that, Rumah this, Dasan there these Tia fans don’t even expand their horizons you can get cucked everywhere at least vary the menu, Bianca gets forgotten in the wardrobe, Penny was a schizophrenic illusion and yadda yadda.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

But sincerely Tia that, Rumah this, Dasan there these Tia fans don’t even expand their horizons you can get cucked everywhere at least vary the menu, Bianca gets forgotten in the wardrobe, Penny was a schizophrenic illusion and yadda yadda.
Hey I don't mind Lyvia, Bianca, or Penny content. They have so many NTR paths!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Hey I don't mind Lyvia, Bianca, or Penny content. They have so many NTR paths!
Personally what I look forward for the most is an actual conclusion to a story arc, directly followed by the next... at the very least both Tia and Emily promise those.
My next big wish is to halt the Bonus scenes to make several big pushes on main Updates and bring more story arcs to a conclusion... atleast for the rework/rebalance Update I hope for Chyos to halt Bonus scenes and wholesomely concentrate on that task, I think we all believe it'll be necessary

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Personally what I look forward for the most is an actual conclusion to a story arc, directly followed by the next... at the very least both Tia and Emily promise those.
My next big wish is to halt the Bonus scenes to make several big pushes on main Updates and bring more story arcs to a conclusion... atleast for the rework/rebalance Update I hope for Chyos to halt Bonus scenes and wholesomely concentrate on that task, I think we all believe it'll be necessary
Well Bianca bonus scene and Emily marriage is gonna happen next month after the 2nd. I do hope these bonus scenes get pushed back because I agree. I want story content. In fact some of these updates might have to be broken into 2 parts with how big and packed full of content they are getting.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Bianca bonus scene and Emily marriage is gonna happen next month after the 2nd. I do hope these bonus scenes get pushed back because I agree. I want story content. In fact some of these updates might have to be broken into 2 parts with how big and packed full of content they are getting.
Yeah, bonus scenes are too much.
Just add sex scenes and kinda slow down the flow.

I can go suggest them on discord but we all know how this is going to end

bluebee

Jan 24, 2018
i noticed that somehow Tia was the most Loved girl in this game, you guy alway vote for her poll :BootyTime:

look at her walkthought man, so fukin long
I think the thing with Tia is she seems the most 'different' (maybe not the right word) in terms of content and location. Like it's more diverse now, but for a long time it felt there where several interests that only Tia seemed to meet making her a coalition pick. Giving her more interesting content making her more likely to be picked. At least that's how it felt.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the thing with Tia is she seems the most 'different' (maybe not the right word) in terms of content and location. Like it's more diverse now, but for a long time it felt there where several interests that only Tia seemed to meet making her a coalition pick. Giving her more interesting content making her more likely to be picked. At least that's how it felt.
I don't think so... before Rumah and the NTR situations were included the majority of the votes went for Kate, which is also why we have so much content for her... and just if you wonder it was mainly for the NTR stuff aswell

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Different as she gets stuffed by different sausages throughout the game lmao.
What Eva said.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes