zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ASWS is my favorite RPGM game. I always play every version. :giggle:
Great!
Mine too, my favorite game here, but that’s too obvious to notice.
Well that is another dilemma I'm at right now. I mean when it comes to Dave, according to the info given if we "liberate" Liandra we then get the option to either a) keep her at the merc camp and she stays as she is, with the added bonus of Dave maybe getting a third gf for us to steal in the future or b) send her back to Dave but with a chasity belt with the added option of her getting drugged to have huge badoonkers. So Dave can only drool over her while the MC shags her whenever.
It’s pretty simple.
You want a love route where Liandra slowly realizes that she is some kind of a spoiled brat?
Go with the mercs.
You want a corruption route or NTR or Simply make Dave fie of blue balling?
Go with the mansion.

The future of Liandra in each route is going to be uncovered in the next updates (yeeeeaars to come)

Also the Badoonkers potion will eventually be brought to the mercenary route.

Reactions: Qmil679
Dec 8, 2021
Wish there is a Mac version to play. Really awesome game.
Use RPG_Maker for to make it. There is a nice tutorial in this forum, and it is extremly easy.

1 show content of RPG_Maker "game" file
2 open Game>contents>resources>app.nw
3 copy all the content of the pc version from the www folder into the app.nw folder

Reactions: raja28

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
What's new in ver 0.5.2.9a?
If you want to take advantage of the new skill point gain system you should start a new game. Here is what else is new

So what is now in this update:

• Tia's quest can be somewhat completed (somewhat means there is still the reward part missing which I will add in 0.5.3.0 together with a final branch that is currently missing as well)
  • New skills Tia can learn from Maui if she has a high enough level in Rumah.
  • The bonus scene for Emily/Frisha/Mira
  • 1 new map together with new climbing sprites for the Mc and partymembers.
  • I added more animations for Tia & Katherin inside Katherin's house (5 in total)
  • 1 animation if you lose the fight agains orcs near the fortress
  • New gear, although unlocking it is a bit hidden. Curious who finds it first :) (will of course be covered in the walkthrough once it's updated)
  • New enemies of course (balancing might be necessary...looking for feedback!)

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Still no compressed version? btw is there any arianna ntr scene except the orc and the man in the tent
If you find the specific file(s) required there is an NTR with a werewolf. It also requires a certain path of choices which I am not familiar with, it's not really my cup of tea. But it does exist. It's just unofficial so it requires some file(s) that aren't available in the game from the get-go. Maybe ask around here or on the Discord.

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes