zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
changelog?
what is the changelog ?
“So a short changelog since 0.5.3.0:

Reworked Emily's old images + added a step to her relationship building quest. A quest for that has now also been added to make it easier to follow through. Added some new animations to it on top (different angle) ~ 650 images
Added Emily's pregnancy with different dialogue depending on relationship status/how many children she has (6 animations + transitions, 381 images)
Bianca's bonus scene from March. (563 images)
Reworked Mira's dialogue during the bath, added more dialogue for Katherin after Tia finds out about her.
Performance changes, that should make the game run smoother
A lot of other bug fixes for problems that have been reported”

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
After the House Arrest Arianna don't go to the forest everyday.
In a day Arianna go to the forest exit Arenfield through the northest road and try to go to the Bridge.

By "every girl is available", you mean Maui and Umah live in Rumah? You already fought Threg?

I don't know if the situation in Rumah is relevant.

Arianna going to Rumah was available before Calan's Rest introduction.
Who's threg? I can`'t find him/her in the walkthrough. Also I'm not sure i've eher met him/her in my game :unsure:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
“So a short changelog since 0.5.3.0:

Reworked Emily's old images + added a step to her relationship building quest. A quest for that has now also been added to make it easier to follow through. Added some new animations to it on top (different angle) ~ 650 images
Added Emily's pregnancy with different dialogue depending on relationship status/how many children she has (6 animations + transitions, 381 images)
Bianca's bonus scene from March. (563 images)
Reworked Mira's dialogue during the bath, added more dialogue for Katherin after Tia finds out about her.
Performance changes, that should make the game run smoother
A lot of other bug fixes for problems that have been reported”
so..... nothing :ROFLMAO: another three months before download then ~

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys how difficult would this game be if i wanna play without walkthrough?
It’s pretty straightforward and easy to follow, if you read the dialogues and pay attention to the surroundings that is.
I played it the first time without a walkthrough and it went all pretty smooth.
And the quest log is crystal clear almost always.
And of course sometimes you’ll find the occasional obtuse obstacles that maybe will make you scratch your head, but aside from a few of those the game is doable without it.

Then there are the choices that will impact the story and characters in different ways; sexually wise (like Romance route, Corruption route, NTR route) and gameplay and plot wise.
All of them (Except one regarding the story) are clear on their consequences and content, and the game doesn’t trick you into choosing options that seem good at first only to betray you later.
So have fun!
Who's threg? I can`'t find him/her in the walkthrough. Also I'm not sure i've eher met him/her in my game :unsure:
Threg is the chieftain of Madrag Karz
Just asking is there no android version?
Nope, use Joyplay

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.3.5] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: A save file from the dev is included. Put all files from the save folder into www/save, if you want to use it.

Win: v0.5.2.9a -> v0.5.3.5 [432 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
All of them (Except one regarding the story) are clear on their consequences and content, and the game doesn’t trick you into choosing options that seem good at first only to betray you later.
Well there is a case were it is not really a choice, but more events have to play in the specific order, and game doesn't mention it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes