exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
When you fuck Emily, switch positions for around 3+ times.
Wrong. I've bitten my teeth on it too. Now i finally found out:

1. You must have sex with Emily. Important here: trigger it consciously. So don't deny her sex so that she suddenly sits on your lap one night. In this scene it does not work. You have to trigger the sex!
2. Next, don't choose "cum" right away. The scene need to run until Emily has an orgasm. This does not mean the orgasm when you are enering her. She has to cum again during sex.
3. After this happened, choose "cum".
4. Now Frisha will be at the door.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys Finally I found out how to trigger the Frisha/Emily/MC threesome sex reliable. It's not a bug, but once again just expressed unclearly in the WT. I apologize for my previous statement, I was wrong. This time the complete reliable user manual:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grass12345

Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys Finally I found out how to trigger the Frisha/Emily/MC threesome sex reliable. It's not a bug, but once again just expressed unclearly in the WT. I apologize for my previous statement, I was wrong. This time the complete reliable user manual:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are a fucking god, thank you so much i finally triggered it

Reactions: siko

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
you are a fucking god, thank you so much i finally triggered it
I just found out by accident: there are LI who climax in the middle of certain sex scenes. And this climax in turn is part of game mechanics in some scenes. I didn't know that before. We have to remember that for the future. I'm sure there will be more such scenes (y)

grass12345

Feb 19, 2021
I just found out by accident: there are LI who climax in the middle of certain sex scenes. And this climax in turn is part of game mechanics in some scenes. I didn't know that before. We have to remember that for the future. I'm sure there will be more such scenes (y)
Yeah i need to be more patient i guess, kind of weird that the walkthrough doesnt mention it for this. sometimes im just skipping through the sex scene cause ive seen it a bunch of time before lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In the meantime you could add these discoveries or your notes in general here on the wiki, to help the fandom:

So your progress doesn’t get lost in the sea of posts, which every fan’s guide and walkthrough is doomed to this destiny.
Even when an official one is already on OP.

Edit: DM in case, so I can manually upload them since miraheze needs updating and only owners of the wiki for now can manually modify them

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah i need to be more patient i guess, kind of weird that the walkthrough doesnt mention it for this. sometimes im just skipping through the sex scene cause ive seen it a bunch of time before lol
That was just a coincidence for me. I really wanted to trigger the scene, where frisha is at the door. And it never worked. Then my wife wanted something from me and i left the game for 30 minutes in the middle of having sex with Emily. Then I came back and suddenly the scene triggered.

I was wondering what was different now. I reloaded the scene and waited. And tada: Emily did climax. And that was the solution :ROFLMAO::cool:

Sometimes life can be so simple (y)

In the meantime you could add these discoveries or your notes in general here on the wiki, to help the fandom:

So your progress doesn’t get lost in the sea of posts, which every fan’s guide and walkthrough is doomed to this destiny.
Even when an official one is already on OP.

Edit: DM in case, so I can manually upload them since miraheze needs updating and only owners of the wiki for now can manually modify them
There's nothing in there yet. I don't have the time for that at the moment. But I'am working on my own walkthrough anyway. At the end i will translate it into english and make it available to the community. Until I'm done with it, but at least 1 update can come. Or rather 2 :eek:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There's nothing in there yet. I don't have the time for that at the moment. But I'am working on my own walkthrough anyway. At the end i will translate it into english and make it available to the community. Until I'm done with it, but at least 1 update can come. Or rather 2 :eek:
I know there is nothing, that’s why I am asking your help to contribute expanding it, by putting pieces of your notes on it :giggle: .
Your walkthrough and infos can find a better recognition (and protection from time) on this wiki, rather than scattered posts around the thread.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
When Tia left the letter and goes to meet her father, I decide to try to find her, but everytime I get to the place the MC said he shouldn't soppose to be there, I try to sneak but nothing, but the quest says try to find what happen to Tia.

Ps: I'm playing the 5.2.9 version.

kjata090

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any workaround for Bianca Quest? I'm at max thievery and can't continue the chain and seem to be stuck, she just sits at the chair and doesn't move. Is there anyway to change the max values for talents in the codebase?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thoughts on
gwen v athia?
who did you chose and why? Loo
The hottest, most dividing argument in the fandom!
It’s a matter that was discussed many times in the thread and the debate isn’t yet closed.

From whoever you ask, you’ll receive a different opinion and answer; which will also boil down on their view on the Gwen’s spell on MC, either a curse or a gift.
Anyways I chose Athia, Isha wants a revenge path that will bring chaos to all gods, things she already does with MC, and in general her attitude ain’t my favorite.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I can't get Claire to go with me to the rented room. When I step into their room I have to deal with Kate first because her affection & corruption is high. I don't give her wine/cumwine, so she sleeps only lightly. But Claire only says the next time we should go to the other room and goes to sleep. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

EDIT:
The other room is just the room where Kate is sleeping and after the first attempt to have sex wiith Claire there you'll get an option in her room to have her suck your cock which will corrupt her. Do that two times and then you'll get a special "cleanup" job in the kitchen.
After that "cleanup" job the rusty key in the hole in Thomas's room becomes available.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
When Tia left the letter and goes to meet her father, I decide to try to find her, but everytime I get to the place the MC said he shouldn't soppose to be there, I try to sneak but nothing, but the quest says try to find what happen to Tia.

Ps: I'm playing the 5.2.9 version.
You must sneak through Madrag Kaz at night.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My MC had around 10 points in it when I unlocked it so I am not sure... but 3 says "can equip normal armor" aleast.

The only 3 men strong group at the start of the game are the thieves south of Arenfield... to get your analogy running that would be like going after a Dragon right after Character creation in WoW... there are areas you simply aren't meant to go until your Level is high enough... check the Questlog to get a rough estimate which area is the best to you.
Enemies can evolve so there eventually will be stronger mobs everywhere but choosing your battles is essential in RPGs.
That's fair, though I still do think there's a bit of enemy level inflation due to groups of 3 if you're not with Liv and Tia meaning a level 28 on map really means the player needs to be 32+ to take on solo.

Also, I realized after I made that initial comment how much armor plays into the equation, much much more than other rpgs. Seems like many enemies are balanced around armor; i.e. "this type of mob is meant to be fought with leather, this type is meant to be fought with chainmail", etc.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Agreed. I did figure it out so I actually had no issues there, but it's inconsistent. With some scenes, the climax triggers faster, with others there's nothing at all.
I'm hoping Chyos can streamline it (different climax speeds is fine) or add a small gauge for instance somewhere on the screen to let players know it's a thing and how long they have to wait still.

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes