zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I seem to have come across two bugs or issues.

1)Can't seem to catch anything in the traps to progress the Verena line. Anyone have any tips for this?
2)Can't pass the violin to Imawyn for progression of the Liandra quest even though I have it in the inventory.

Anyone else having these bugs?
1) that is pure rng, I know terribly annoying maybe it will fixed later.
So just wait.

2)There is a well known bug if you start in contemporary Lyvia’s and Liandra’s quest, if you didn’t check all variables and steps.

Also tell us if you are playing on compressed or used cheats on love and corruption stata

Myth84

Feb 10, 2022
1) that is pure rng, I know terribly annoying maybe it will fixed later.
So just wait.

2)There is a well known bug if you start in contemporary Lyvia’s and Liandra’s quest, if you didn’t check all variables and steps.

Also tell us if you are playing on compressed or used cheats on love and corruption stata
1. Whats the odds? I have checked like 30-40 all zero.
2. So I have to finish Lyvia's questline first?

Not playing on cheats. Full version I think

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
For all those who have LOW END PC and facing Tremendous Lag while travelling through Map you can just go under the VISUAL TAB UNDER SETTINGS AND TURN OFF SYNC MONITOR FPS and it will improve your game performance a lot!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there full save of love and no ntr or mod to change that option of liandra
Save files can be found on the OP or using the search bar, and in general are scattered around the pages
as I complete the house and talk to roderick still shows me a quest to talk to him
We already told you that’s not completed
1. Whats the odds? I have checked like 30-40 all zero.
2. So I have to finish Lyvia's questline first?

Not playing on cheats. Full version I think
1) I do not know exactly, but it’s a matter of luck sadly
2) No, you just need to complete one before the other.

I see, have you fixed the violin’s strings?

Myth84

Feb 10, 2022
Save files can be found on the OP or using the search bar, and in general are scattered around the pages

We already told you that’s not completed

1) I do not know exactly, but it’s a matter of luck sadly
2) No, you just need to complete one before the other.

I see, have you fixed the violin’s strings?
1) Thanks for the heads up
2) So am I shit out of luck now? I guess I will have to wait for the bug fix. Or will it work again once I finish Lyvia?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1) Thanks for the heads up
2) So am I shit out of luck now? I guess I will have to wait for the bug fix. Or will it work again once I finish Lyvia?
Give me the save file, I’ll bring it to the developer

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, maybe someone know how much love, corruption required to get Imawyn to her Love route? To recruit her you need 10 corruption or 5 Love, but to get to Love route how much maximum you can have corruption?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Zarr can you edit my save file for choices
No, editing such game changing choices will result into crashes and game breaking moments, so no, I already told you the other solutions.
Guys, maybe someone know how much love, corruption required to get Imawyn to her Love route? To recruit her you need 10 corruption or 5 Love, but to get to Love route how much maximum you can have corruption?
If you have 5 affection points she comes in the camp and automatically through actions you get the love confession and then you can corrupt her as much as you want.
Although it’s pretty straightforward her quest, you want her corrupted? just go full corruption till she is willing to do sex and stuff.
You want a loving relationship? Just go full affection till she agrees to come.
I always did like that without WT, it’s maybe the simplest quest in game not really a dealbreaker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Corruption only matters until she gets arrested by either MC or Lyvia.
If she has sex with MC before MC makes her join him in the Camp she is on corruption route... if she has sex with him after she joins MC in the Camp she is on the love route

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
No, editing such game changing choices will result into crashes and game breaking moments, so no, I already told you the other solutions.

If you have 5 affection points she comes in the camp and automatically through actions you get the love confession and then you can corrupt her as much as you want.
Although it’s pretty straightforward her quest, you want her corrupted? just go full corruption till she is willing to do sex and stuff.
You want a loving relationship? Just go full affection till she agrees to come.
I always did like that without WT, it’s maybe the simplest quest in game not really a dealbreaker
Thanks bro :)

Corruption only matters until she gets arrested by either MC or Lyvia.
If she has sex with MC before MC makes her join him in the Camp she is on corruption route... if she has sex with him after she joins MC in the Camp she is on the love route
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone has full love game and the goddess to maid as well as both mom and daughter be safe save file with raven against if we get her love route as well as with the girl and resucing her mom

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
zarr i mean it is only one choice as if you can edit it can be helpful to me to unlock other things as well as mine is pure route

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sooo... Chyos revealed his Plans for Julias final Update which also happens to make the question of what to do with the Raven more interesting.
With the next Julia Update Chyos wants to implement daily Quests which can be obtained at the bulletin board near the inn.
If MC does enough such jobs he can obtain the right to marry Julia even if he kept choosing options not beneficial to Giron.
So I gues I'll reload or start over the game and let the Raven run as he likely will be a better ally in the long run... with this alternative it seems far more appealing than kissing Girons ass

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I deleted some of the saves as the file was too big but save 1 should be latest. Thanks for the help!
Thank you for the report. I found the problem and fixed it.
You can use the hotfix here for now to further progress.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes