albul

Jun 8, 2017
Do you need to pass some threshold stats in order to progress the dinner with Katherine/Lyvia? Katherin is 17/15 , and Lyvia is 26/17 and after like 5 dinners (with wine), all they do is talk, and then Lyvia says she needs to leave. That's all. Any clues for this? I didn't find this event in the walkthrough, but I could've missed it.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Dear fellow wankers, please help me. I cant make Frisha peep me fucking Emily. According to the guide, i just need to keep having sex with Emily, but i have done it for 2 weeks and nothing happen. What did i miss?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Dear fellow wankers, please help me. I cant make Frisha peep me fucking Emily. According to the guide, i just need to keep having sex with Emily, but i have done it for 2 weeks and nothing happen. What did i miss?
make sure Emily cum and change psition

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
After MC marrying Emily, I notice that MC is no longer able to talk to or have sex with Penny in the field and in the main bedroom in her house, but still can have dinner and sex with her in the small bedroom. How long is this situation going to last? Or have to wait for future update to deal with it?

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
One thing that bothers me is that the Orc Defeated Sound Effect in the beginning on the Bridge with Marcus and MC is Different. Sounds more Hell/Demon-ish, inhuman. But after that, All Orc and Bandit/Mercenary/Thug all sound the same.

Apr 2, 2023
What bug? Why not describe the bug? I got chyos to fix a Natasha bug that changed her bio to say she followed isha even though I had stopped her transformation before complete corruption
Well it didn't Fixed ! Her quest Box never have the check marks like other quest have, it just say completed. And Before the old updates Her portait picture changes with her changed size tits.

And her boob size have 1-3 level before max 4. But she never have level 3 boob size She just jumped level 2 to Max corruption 4 size
Even if you stopped her transformation before complete corruption, She still looks Max size and she say she is followed isha no matter what, Now her boob size never go down anymore, even if you purified the holy fountain it's just stuck to Max corruption 4 size.

Even the Save files come with the game have this Bug !? Did anyone even bothered to tested it ? i mean it's Almost 3 years and it's still there...

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos thanks for the update. two things:

1. if you sit down to have dinner at emily's house and you have upgraded your house the girls will ask to come use your bath.
if you say yes you lead them all to the bath... but you remain hungry.

2. if you reread your father's letter after having changed it in the past. you are given the options to:
> change words
> back to normal

there needs to be a 3rd option:
> leave as is / I read it right

which leaves things as is without changing it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
phew. it was a real challenge.
but with save scumming, abstinence to max my lust meter, and going straight for the pussy (to not waste any lust on blowjob) I was finally able to impregnate emily.
Job well done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Overlord070

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
DeminPatyon still not working, i tried a week fucking Emily while keep changing position and made her cum but Frisha peeping event still not happening. I guess i'll try restarting a new game to do some checks.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DeminPatyon still not working, i tried a week fucking Emily while keep changing position and made her cum but Frisha peeping event still not happening. I guess i'll try restarting a new game to do some checks.
before that. i would suggest you try advancing both their plots somewhat then coming back to it.
there might be some undocumented check that is being missed
and the other daughter too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
before that. i would suggest you try advancing both their plots somewhat then coming back to it.
there might be some undocumented check that is being missed
and the other daughter too.
Tho in one playthrough I never progressed anything with Mira and still got the threesome, therefore Mira is out of the table.
I just pump them both with corruption and go to Emily, heck once I got even before getting Frisha’s later scenes and dress.
There were two-three posts that explained it here.

Edit: nvm seems it doesn’t work anymore

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
I've gone back and forth over time on whether to play this game or not...the walkthrough doesn't help, because it's so overwhelming. I like NTR in general, but especially when there's an existing relationship between the MC and whichever girl is involved (i.e., not the kind of thing some people consider NTR, where it's like 'this girl I know is having sex with some other guy').

I don't need to see every little piece of content, but I'd like to be able to find a good amount of it without having to use the walkthrough. It would also be nice if the choices made it fairly clear what they will lead to...don't want to get locked out of certain paths for non-obvious reasons.

Does it sound like this is the kind of game I would enjoy?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes