♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
lack of space and that the current barn is going to collapse with the next stronger wind.
Can just renovate it in 5 seconds like mc did his own house lol. :sneaky::coffee:

Now I'm curious what your thoughts might be... I find the logistics of a human milk barn amusing to figure out, since they do have the big problem of converting food into food... which isn't really a good deal at all when you think about it. It's like: give me 10 bucks, I'll give you back 5 :Kappa:
I wager nobles would pay piles of gold for something as exotic as human/elf/orc/etc milk.
Especially if you spin a tale that it increases longevity or something. (And who knows, maybe in elf case it really does.) :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So, yeah. It's not about food to food conversion, it's about making a killing from selling something exotic to people who have more money than brains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can just renovate it in 5 seconds like mc did his own house lol. :sneaky::coffee:

I wager nobles would pay piles of gold for something as exotic as human/elf/orc/etc milk.
Especially if you spin a tale that it increases longevity or something. (And who knows, maybe in elf case it really does.) :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So, yeah. It's not about food to food conversion, it's about making a killing from selling something exotic to people who have more money than brains.
But we already have a milking machine here… we just need to sponsor our production universally to all the genders

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

Not every girl in MC's harem has that exotic something though. That'd limit the number of candidates drastically. Making theirs a different kind that's worth more would be interesting however.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not every girl in MC's harem has that exotic something though. That'd limit the number of candidates drastically. Making theirs a different kind that's worth more would be interesting however.
Maui, Umah, Imawyin, Bianca and Gavina.
You can make a niche milk industry with those 5

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
We have orc lands we can barge into, we have elf lands we can barge into. Possibly others.
Plenty of ass to enslave and put to work. Or otherwise 'convince.'
Not every girl has to be unique after all. :whistle::coffee:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
We have orc lands we can barge into, we have elf lands we can barge into. Possibly others.
Plenty of ass to enslave and put to work. Or otherwise 'convince.'
Not every girl has to be unique after all. :whistle::coffee:
A Struggle With Milk

If it's based in Rumah though, Dasan would once again be a pain... And it'd virtually give him access to every girl in the game. Have mercy :WutFace:

dudu123456

Jul 28, 2018
added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west. i cant get this scene???

May 26, 2019
You weren’t there when every 1-2 updates where about Rumah, Rumah and Rumah.
The situation got so heated that from both site and discord there were backlashes, and Chyos had to intervene
Hey zARRR,

I've been thinking about this for a while and I wanted to know your opinion.

Imagine if Chyos put into place a system where there's a list of girls/story-arcs whose updates players can vote on.

I know, I know! Much like the system that's already present.

But here's the catch - once a girl/story-arc has won the poll a set number of times (let's say 3), she's removed from the list.

This process continues until there are no girls/story-arcs in the list, at which point the entire list is reset and all the girls/story-arcs are brought back into the list to be voted on again.

Here's a detailed description of how this might work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this system in place, every girl/story-arc is guaranteed to eventually get updated at some foreseeable point in time.

This would also solve what I like to call the "Penny Problem" - where a girl/story-arc that has been in the game for the longest time never ever receives any updates.

So zARRR, what do you personally think? Is this something you would go for?

Also, how do you think most patrons would react to this new system?
And what do you believe Chyos' response to this idea would be?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Probably not happening.
The presence of voting system means dev wants monies, and he ain't gonna do anything that prevents him from getting those monies.
Patrons pay for the stuff they want, if they don't see stuff that they want, they probably won't pay.
They will likely unsub and wait til the list resets then sub again and we back to square one. :whistle::coffee:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hasn't a similar system been suggested already? I believe it's Yotetar who did, and Chyos didn't want to.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey zARRR,

I've been thinking about this for a while and I wanted to know your opinion.

Imagine if Chyos put into place a system where there's a list of girls/story-arcs whose updates players can vote on.

I know, I know! Much like the system that's already present.

But here's the catch - once a girl/story-arc has won the poll a set number of times (let's say 3), she's removed from the list.

This process continues until there are no girls/story-arcs in the list, at which point the entire list is reset and all the girls/story-arcs are brought back into the list to be voted on again.

Here's a detailed description of how this might work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this system in place, every girl/story-arc is guaranteed to eventually get updated at some foreseeable point in time.

This would also solve what I like to call the "Penny Problem" - where a girl/story-arc that has been in the game for the longest time never ever receives any updates.

So zARRR, what do you personally think? Is this something you would go for?

Also, how do you think most patrons would react to this new system?
And what do you believe Chyos' response to this idea would be?
The system idea you gave, is pretty much the same of Chyos’, albeit his is divided in parts that he puts when he wants.
Game’s updates are given in parts, there is a set of already existing options the ones on patreon and the ones on discord, once one wins on patreon the most voted on discord is transferred on patreon till there is no more update options and the circle will begin again.

Chyos would refuse this idea, since it’s a radical overhaul on how the system works.
He added a main story option tho, the Sophie one for each poll.

With his poll every girl will get an update eventually, when the circle ends, only some later than sooner.
Even with yours there is the chance that we may see 3 Rumah updates consequently, 3 miscellaneous stuff and then after all of this a Penny update
Hasn't a similar system been suggested already? I believe it's Yotetar who did, and Chyos didn't want to.
Did he? I forgot, he said something about bonus scenes not updates.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The system idea you gave, is pretty much the same of Chyos’, albeit his is divided in parts that he puts when he wants.
Game’s updates are given in parts, there is a set of already existing options the ones on patreon and the ones on discord, once one wins on patreon the most voted on discord is transferred on patreon till there is no more update options and the circle will begin again.

Chyos would refuse this idea, since it’s a radical overhaul on how the system works.
He added a main story option tho, the Sophie one for each poll

Did he? I forgot, he said something about bonus scenes not updates.
I think they are reffering to the discussion about shortening the list of possible Vote Options we had a while ago.
Haveing the existing list broken into set of 3 or 4 Options and once a set is cleared move to the next

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes