Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Could dev add something naughty with nyra? more renders and animations for change position.
I'm a giflcon and nyra is just in the perfect age between a nanny and a mom.
so impregnancy maybe a option for her;).and its also reasonable for a mature woman in a tribe to get more power in her hands.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here's an interesting question:

If the girl the MC is going after in a game is already a wife or girlfriend to another man, can it really be considered "ntr" if that girl has sex with her actual husband or boyfriend?

At that point, when the MC is stealing the girl from her husband or boyfriend, isn't it that man who's getting cucked and ntr'd, not the MC?
Depends on the Character and story... for the Mayors/Barons wife the MC uses netori, however in the Case of Henry or David it's more like NTR if they take "their" "Girlfriends".
Verena's marriage is over before you make the final choice so I wouldn't consider that netori.
Kate is a clear NTR story though

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
I see a mod to change MC face to the original, is there any image comparison of it?
I would like to choose which I prefer before applying the patch.

**EDIT: Did it on my own here is the preview comparison of MC face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the MC still look like block of cheese LOL

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1733599
Fuck, poor Rick. I feel really terrible messing up his whole family.
To be fair his parents were fucked up before our intervention.
I am only sorry that Roderick also managed to drag Arianna into his mess... not so sorry that thanks to that we finally changed our relationship with her to an adult one though :sneaky:
Verena being an agressive sub, Roderick being just a sub and than also a cursed member of a cult.
We only tore down all the facades they had build over the years which already crackled and threatened to bury them all

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
anybody have problems triggering the verena's new dress scene? i already have everything, c5+, the quest, etc . Im' in the step 24 of the walkthrough but doesn't matter how many times i sleep in her bed, she just get's up and leave the house
even once got bugged (i guess)and didn't let me do anything she just get up, fuck and sleep for a week and a half so i had to load. Anyone know maybe what i'm missing? or is there any other option to sleep with her that doesn't involve fuck her?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
In the changelog it is mentioned that there is some new scene with emily, can someone tell me which scene is that?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be fair his parents were fucked up before our intervention.
I am only sorry that Roderick also managed to drag Arianna into his mess... not so sorry that thanks to that we finally changed our relationship with her to an adult one though :sneaky:
Verena being an agressive sub, Roderick being just a sub and than also a cursed member of a cult.
We only tore down all the facades they had build over the years which already crackled and threatened to bury them all
Honestly all of the townspeople of Arenfield live behind a facade, no one is truly what they want you to think (Except Frank lol).
Even positive characters like John have some dark secrets, this makes the characters feel more alive and interesting

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
anybody have problems triggering the verena's new dress scene?
Nope.

Anyone know maybe what i'm missing?
No idea.

is there any other option to sleep with her that doesn't involve fuck her?
Hell no.

Rhetorical question number 1: did you edit your save?

Rhetorical question number 2: did you raise Verena's love/corruption points using the cheatbook?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes