giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.6 HotFix] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.1 GB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
And I think you’ll even have to reconsider some aspects, since 5.7.0. Is going to make a rework on some various elements.
Didn't realize that was planned until now, wonder if it's worth to just keep holding off for that. Got quite a dilemma in my hands.

I read from searching that it's changing around some gameplay and balance, any idea if it's also including any character reworks?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Didn't realize that was planned until now, wonder if it's worth to just keep holding off for that. Got quite a dilemma in my hands.

I read from searching that it's changing around some gameplay and balance, any idea if it's also including any character reworks?
Probably, he is slowly remaking everyone.
Penny’s profile picture was remade just this week.
He remodeled Emily’s early scenes last update, and he plans to add new sex scenes for certain girls (I hope Anya or some other neglected ones) or rework others.

Generally speaking, it shall be a Gameplay rebalancing update, I helped him taking feedback and whatnot with the notes on every possible aspect that needs a rework, a fix, or a balance.
Things like a clearer questlog, combat additions, a more fitting grind scaling, image bugs and so on.
Choice is on you, Imo restarting from 5.7.0. could be the best choice, if he ends up making some radical choices a save reset would be mandatory, although for now there isn’t one in the horizon.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Probably, he is slowly remaking everyone.
Penny’s profile picture was remade just this week.
He remodeled Emily’s early scenes last update, and he plans to add new sex scenes for certain girls (I hope Anya or some other neglected ones) or rework others.

Generally speaking, it shall be a Gameplay rebalancing update, I helped him taking feedback and whatnot with the notes on every possible aspect that needs a rework, a fix, or a balance.
Things like a clearer questlog, combat additions, a more fitting grind scaling, image bugs and so on.
Choice is on you, Imo restarting from 5.7.0. could be the best choice, if he ends up making some radical choices a save reset would be mandatory, although for now there isn’t one in the horizon.
He dos the major overhauls when the rework update win the polls but as they barely ever win (last one was almost 2 years ago) so he patches things mostly cherictor by cherictor when one of their scenes come up be it main or bonus.

thou its called rework in reality Those updates are more Then that as its editing diolauge, bug hunt, corruption values, cherictor profile and sheets, old scenes, maps and Machanics that need some brush up.

penny was originally ment to get it last rework but that ended up mostly going to tia and Clair who even after a month still have some scenes and diolouge that needs updating.

as of now thou if you were going to start a new save i say wait a few month as kirlec (the city) is about to win and the rework will probably win right before or after kirlic. Reason being as of now based on the polls, next updat is malisa, then it will be fallowed by ether gavina or kate, then We get the rework or kirlec. That gives you just about three months till your going to have to start a new save because of the kirlic/rework updates which are both prity much going to be some of the biggest updates hes ever done

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have WT for newest update?
Not out yet as its still an incomplete chapter.

the chapter by itself is prity easy thou. Just talk to everyone. you wont miss anything as its all in the mission log. If your looking for ntr scene thou. Aidan most already be in a relationship with mira. If he is He gos to her room after 10 once you get the new nun garbs

bonus scenes is fuck penny 5 times atleast 1 of which at the farm and corruption at atleast 15, she then gos to church. Have a fully corrupted or near corrupted Natasha. Talk to penny when shes praying infront of the statue with Natasha next To her Then go to the confessional and fuck penny make sure she cums 2 times and Natasha catches you opening up the second part of the scene

Reactions: Strajder
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes