ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Can Thomas knock Kate up tho?
Yeah that's why I wrote what I did and mentioned the MC can choose to keep children or basterds, with which I meant he can either keep his "own" children or keep the bastereds which are children born by the women from intercourse with other men.

I believe for instance Kate can be impregnated by Thomas if you do badly at the serving game and allow NTR, Grant if you lose too much money at poker and in a relationship with Kate, Rick if he's in a relationship with Kate or if you share Kate with him later on, there is also a chance to have the random soldiers that visit the inn also impregnate her I believe if the MC tells her he likes her sleeping with other men since this from what I remember will have her go with the soldiers during the drinking game to sleep with them and then report to the MC what happened or if he watches them + jerks off can't remember which and of course the MC can get her pregnant when doing creampies.

With Emily I believe only Giron can get her pregnant outside of the MC, the way to do that is by either failing to pay her taxes multiple times or tell Emily to take care of it herself by doing so too many times she will start having sex with Giron from time to time and it becomes permanent so it's impossible to revert, unless in the future Giron is somehow removed so he's the only one for now or maybe the random bandits but I don't know if she can still be kidnapped by them at the point when pregnancy opens up.

Sweet. That's all I wanted to hear. :sneaky:
You can bang all the nuns in the church route just be aware that if they all lose their virginity before the ritual to seal/banish the demoness then it will fail and thus you automatically fail the church route. Haven't tested it yet so not sure if you get locked out of both church/demon route if you do that or if you go automatically onto demon route that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: X47 Games

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
CHANGELOG?
Changelog from v0.5.4.0 - v0.5.5.0
  • Katherin's bonus scene with Lyvia (Have dinner with Katherin without Tia, after you had the 3some with Lyvia & Katherin. There should then be an option to invite Lyvia in)
  • 10 new maps (the whole monastery)
  • Penny's bonus scene with Natasha
  • Sexual content For Bridget, Heather, Agatha, Mira & Syfa (all of them got new animations)
  • You can now complete the fighting demons quest with different outcomes depening on your decisions throughtout the quest.
  • Mira got a lot of alternative dialogue now in case she gets corrupted, variations for the other womens dialogue are also done.
  • A lot of bugfixes... Thank you for all the reports, without them this wouldn't have been possible

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah that's why I wrote what I did and mentioned the MC can choose to keep children or basterds, with which I meant he can either keep his "own" children or keep the bastereds which are children born by the women from intercourse with other men.

I believe for instance Kate can be impregnated by Thomas if you do badly at the serving game and allow NTR, Grant if you lose too much money at poker and in a relationship with Kate, Rick if he's in a relationship with Kate or if you share Kate with him later on, there is also a chance to have the random soldiers that visit the inn also impregnate her I believe if the MC tells her he likes her sleeping with other men since this from what I remember will have her go with the soldiers during the drinking game to sleep with them and then report to the MC what happened or if he watches them + jerks off can't remember which and of course the MC can get her pregnant when doing creampies.

With Emily I believe only Giron can get her pregnant outside of the MC, the way to do that is by either failing to pay her taxes multiple times or tell Emily to take care of it herself by doing so too many times she will start having sex with Giron from time to time and it becomes permanent so it's impossible to revert, unless in the future Giron is somehow removed so he's the only one for now or maybe the random bandits but I don't know if she can still be kidnapped by them at the point when pregnancy opens up.

You can bang all the nuns in the church route just be aware that if they all lose their virginity before the ritual to seal/banish the demoness then it will fail and thus you automatically fail the church route. Haven't tested it yet so not sure if you get locked out of both church/demon route if you do that or if you go automatically onto demon route that way.

You can currently have her go with the soldiers during the drinking game!?! How?? She only ever gives them a handy in my game.

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
I noticed that when Emily announces her pregnancy during dinner, Mira got upset and leave. But when I play through the same event using another save she is not upset about the news and stays at the table. Does Miras reacts to Emily's revealing of her pregnancy in a random way?
Does anyone know the trigger for this? I'd like to have the scene where Mira isnt upset

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Fair enough.

Well in the case of the collar, I've been unable to.

Is everything all or nothing for you? I can't hate grind but like other gameplay? I can't think this isn't the best story ever, but still enjoy the things I think are good about it?

Enticing? Desert Stalker is a perfect example of enticing.

Fair enough, you don't like RPGM games, no problem go play Renpy games is the easiest solution imo.

The part I never get is in every RPGM thread their is at least 1 person crying about how they hate or dislike RPGM games when at the beginning of every single game I have found on F95 they clearly say RENPY, RPGM, UNITY, HTML or whatever. I don't like HTML or Unity game so I don't click on them anymore. If you clearly don't like RPGM why are you here?? Even if you wanted to see the scenes you can google the game name and go to PHUB and watch 90% of the cutscenes..

Not really directed at you but to all the "I hate RPGM" crowd if you don't like it don't click it. If I see a game call "Scat Destruction" where you play a dinosaur that shits on everyone in town, I say eww and keep going to the next title not hmmm sounds nasty but I need to click this and see what it is for myself.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I am still waiting for the full download to be available but from what you said the dialogue still told you about the location of the collar Syfa is allied with Gwen/Isha hence my previous advice to check with her as she is also the Person that started MCs struggle

You were correct thanks for the Assist to anyone else who can't find the COLLAR it is located in ISHA's bedroom top left of the bed.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Was the frisha and emily threesome removed? I cant trigger it and in the save editor the variable is also gone.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You can currently have her go with the soldiers during the drinking game!?! How?? She only ever gives them a handy in my game.
Again I'm not sure if I remember this part right or not but from how I remember it if you get Kate's corruption high enough and she sleeps with Thomas and the MC watches her enough times she will talk with the MC about how he feels with her sleeping with other men and if the MC tells her he likes she can do stuff with the guards but again I don't remember if I'm mixing up scenes or not. Don't have the game installed at the moment to double check.

Does anyone know the trigger for this? I'd like to have the scene where Mira isnt upset
I believe it matters if she knows about Emily and accepts sharing the MC with Emily or not, might also matter if Mira is corrupt or not but I believe it's from her acceptance since I believe that scene was made before you could corrupt Mira. But yeah if you get Mira's corruption high enough even if she catches you sleeping with other women she will be okey with it or even seem to like it.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a requirement for Kate for to have her second child? I made sure to choose let me take care of pregnancy twice, she confirmed both times, but I don't think its working. I built the orphanage and it has extra beds.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Haven't played last few updates, but before the announcement happened, did you have the threesome scene with Emily and Mira? I would think if she is already ok with sharing you with her mother, she wouldn't leave the table upset.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos after having sex with bridget in the monestary she asks you to spend the night with her.
Doing so does not increase her affection on repeat events.
I don't think she is at cap because her affection is only 6.

also when you fuck her ass, "pull out" actually means "cum in her mouth". should probably rename it to the latter to be consistent (for example with heather it explicitly says the latter)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How do I enter ntr content in this game? I said there are consequences for failures, does that mean I have to make the MC lose all fights, be an asshole and fail missions or are they choices you make?

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
It’s been a while since I played the game but who are these women Bridget, Heather, Agatha, Mira & Syfa

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I can confirm bridget (the nun) can now be knocked up in latest version.
have not yet been able to knock up the other two nuns

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
It’s been a while since I played the game but who are these women Bridget, Heather, Agatha, Mira & Syfa
Syfa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mira is your half-sister & next door neighbor & childhood friend who is training to become a nun

Agatha is an old nun introduced in the latest version in the monastery. She is the mother of Bridget

Bridget and Heather are young nuns introduced in latest version of the game in the monastery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mourka
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes