Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Hi, I have a problem, I can't unlock the threesome scene with penny and natasha, Penny has 17 corruption points, and with Natasha I can already have the sex scenes even though she is not corrupted at all, I already fulfilled all the prerequisites and penny tells me to leave her alone, what I need to do?
for starters , what ever program you used to have sex with Natasha you shouldn't have used , Natasha doesn't have a romance route , also with penny you have to have sex with her in the field

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
for starters , what ever program you used to have sex with Natasha you shouldn't have used , Natasha doesn't have a romance route , also with penny you have to have sex with her in the field
I did not use any program, use the corruption route, Natasha speaks of a curse at every moment, his corruption is at level 15. Only that I do not know why she does not talk about Isha, I didn't clean the fountain inside the church. I have sex with Penny outside, then she goes to confess for the first time, but nothing happens

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
I did not use any program, use the corruption route, Natasha speaks of a curse at every moment, his corruption is at level 15. Only that I do not know why she does not talk about Isha, I didn't clean the fountain inside the church. I have sex with Penny outside, then she goes to confess for the first time, but nothing happens
I apologize , I didn't understand when you said " she is not corrupted at all " If you already had sex with penny outside either Penny's might not be high enough or it's a bug, if you like you can post your save and I can check it out , if it's a bug I'll be happy to report the bug for you.

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
I apologize , I didn't understand when you said " she is not corrupted at all " If you already had sex with penny outside either Penny's might not be high enough or it's a bug, if you like you can post your save and I can check it out , if it's a bug I'll be happy to report the bug for you.
Thanks, only need to change the time to 9 am

Dec 15, 2017
So even with one priestess still a virgin, If I side with Syfa from the start, the ritual still. If I don't side with Syfa, I cannot corrupted the 3 prietesses?

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
So even with one priestess still a virgin, If I side with Syfa from the start, the ritual still. If I don't side with Syfa, I cannot corrupted the 3 prietesses?
You still can fuck all 3 priestess in both route.Doesnt matter which side you with.Side with Syfa is basically an evil route tho.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Very incomprehensible moment = (backstory - I try to make it so that ONLY my character is the main one for the girls, but at one moment I see a different picture)... We are talking about MIRA, I did my best to make her fall in love with the hero, helped her before Aidalin appeared, but my mistake apparently was that I fucked the succuba (Syfa) -_- at the end of the ritual, Mira offended on me, but (since our relationship was in +) she quickly forgave me . After some time I see that her Vaginal statistics have exceeded 200 o_O ... it turns out she is sleeping with Aidalin ... If I understood correctly, in order for this not to happen, THERE WAS NO NEED TO FUCK A SUCCUBUS? But she behaves as if everything is normal and despises only the HERO... a very strange moment...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Very incomprehensible moment = (backstory - I try to make it so that ONLY my character is the main one for the girls, but at one moment I see a different picture)... We are talking about MIRA, I did my best to make her fall in love with the hero, helped her before Aidalin appeared, but my mistake apparently was that I fucked the succuba (Syfa) -_- at the end of the ritual, Mira offended on me, but (since our relationship was in +) she quickly forgave me . After some time I see that her Vaginal statistics have exceeded 200 o_O ... it turns out she is sleeping with Aidalin ... If I understood correctly, in order for this not to happen, THERE WAS NO NEED TO FUCK A SUCCUBUS? But she behaves as if everything is normal and despises only the HERO... a very strange moment...
It was fixed in the new hotfix

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
No what hunter? The one who tech me about silver arrow? Because I'm still doing Arianna's quest. If there is another hunter i never see it
yes the same after the Arianna's quest talk to him and he will teach how to build traps and another skills after you put the traps around 2/3 days you catch a rat the cat will show up in front your house!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
can give me a memory after making the oven, preferably German memory. I can't handle it with the oven, I think too many games were played with cheats

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I haven't used the walkthrough yet, have just been playing the game off of memory so far, but is it true everyone has a love/lust route? If so does that mean if you use bjs or cumwine and corrupt them it ruins the love route?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
can give me a memory after making the oven, preferably German memory. I can't handle it with the oven, I think too many games were played with cheats
Be more specific. Also in german, if you can do it better (ich bin deutscher Muttersprachler). What exactly isn't working for you?

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I haven't used the walkthrough yet, have just been playing the game off of memory so far, but is it true everyone has a love/lust route? If so does that mean if you use bjs or cumwine and corrupt them it ruins the love route?
No both routes are open as far as i know.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ASWS is weird but basically there are love routes that rely only on affection and corruption routes, a love route can gain corruption points afterwards and still remain a love route (For example there is no Emily marriage in the casual sex route).
If a LI has too many corruption points at some point you are locked on her corruption route (Example Imawyin).

The only characters that don’t have a love route are:
- Natasha
- Hiba
- Verena (somewhat)

Ayita and the blonde nun have more of a manipulation/seduction route

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes