zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh that's a shame, I don't think I'm gonna start up an rpgm game and all it's grind with 1433 pages of discussion here
Then why the hell did you even come here?
The discussion is not only about the grind, but about the lore, the gameplay, the plot, theories, inside jokes and so on.
It’s a thread about the game with his lows and highs, some VNs have 5000+ pages do you think they all talk about grinding?
And even then most recent reviews’ problems aren’t about the grinding aspect.
If you came here not wanting to play an RPG game when it’s about turn based combat and management, then buddy you made a mistake.

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
after taking virginity of all priestess i call syfa but it lead to sex only?
quest log also not showing tick symbol on the line.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Oh that's a shame, I don't think I'm gonna start up an rpgm game and all it's grind with 1433 pages of discussion here
1699710026709.png
. . . . .
me on my third time doing this because I started again once to make a full gallery. . . . then I didn't realize I had to save the persistent files and global files with my saves before starting a new set of saves. . . .
and now I'm on the third playthrough. . . .

Reactions: Papercut

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You don't, and you won't need it - they're orcs, after all.
I don't know about increasing. But there was a difference in romance or corr path for them from what I remember. Involving mcs magic spoolge. I think it bimbofied(/made her more human but also downgraded her brain) one of the orcs and that made her smaller. Maybe that was a preference thing rather than corr or romance path.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know about increasing. But there was a difference in romance or corr path for them from what I remember. Involving mcs magic spoolge. I think it bimbofied(/made her more human but also downgraded her brain) one of the orcs and that made her smaller. Maybe that was a preference thing rather than corr or romance path.
Yeah but that’s not corruption.
In both situation she gets brain damage (or amnesia), in one she is naive and nice in the other a bit more.
In one she remains an orc, in the other one she is just like Maui.
Corruption is when you give her the bottles constantly to take out her inhibitors before the love declaration.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah but that’s not corruption.
In both situation she gets brain damage (or amnesia), in one she is naive and nice in the other a bit more.
In one she remains an orc, in the other one she is just like Maui.
Corruption is when you give her the bottles constantly to take out her inhibitors before the love declaration.
ah. the answer the other lad is looking for is cumwine or blowjobs

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can't find 3rd treasure chest from this update. Any tips? Running around farmlands spamming enter while overpowered enemies are patrolling and where single fight can last for multiple minutes with high chance to loose it is annoying and tiresome.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ah, yes... The worst problem of all worst problems in whole long, bumpy and devious history of ever changing games, all players and never ending gaming. Being cruelly forced to actually PLAY THE GAME in order to discover it's secrets and story! What a terrible and sad tragedy! And for all of that you even have to pay WHOLE 0$! What a scam!

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Oh update, hope they added something with Penny. Or I’ll skip it and wait for the next one. In any case, the game is 11/10.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh update, hope they added something with Penny. Or I’ll skip it and wait for the next one. In any case, the game is 11/10.
5.8.0. is Penny’s main update
현재 업로드되는 게임 좌표가 이상합니다. 왜 최신버전이 아닌 이전버전인지 모르겠네요.
누군가 최신 버전의 좌표를 알려주실 수 있나요?
Check OP and download from “only update” section

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
anyone can help me? im using Demin's save and can't touch the pillow to steal the diary in Agatha 's room like walkthought say

this is real struggle with SAVE man, people alway hate when some1 asked for a save, but im only dont want to restart again to solve a bug in old save never again :(

Jul 13, 2023
anyone know how to save file in 0.5.5 7z? My saves keep gone away when I close the game even though I have double check in %localappdata%. Also when I open the winrar file, in the Packed column it only show "?".

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes