marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I must say it is hot cucking other men with the MILFs. Yasmine, Helena, Verena, Agatha all MILF cheating sluts. I cant wait to be able to impregnate them just to show how much their husbands are cucks.

Reactions: caspian90

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I must say it is hot cucking other men with the MILFs. Yasmine, Helena, Verena, Agatha all MILF cheating sluts. I cant wait to be able to impregnate them just to show how much their husbands are cucks.
Ahh we can see you and MAURY will be on a first name basis soon..... :ROFLMAO:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Any chances for a Yasmine Questline? She is probably one of the only MILFs in the game that doesnt have a love route or corruption route. Yeah, I know she is married to Giron BUT the Queen has a love route and corruption route and yet Yasmine seems to have the least content despite being in longer than the Queen is. BTW is there a way to train Lyvia for new abilities like you can for Tia with Maui?
I suppose that's because yasmine hasn't been voted much, but I don't have much info on that since I wasn't subscribed that long.

Also iirc u cannot train her but maybe I'm wrong, the only thing u can do is let her train with the soldiers in the camp but I don't think that teaches her anything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How to cheat for talents points? the talent points1 is the variable for the count to distribute
change the following variable with this website as follows:
I strongly advice against that.

Anyway, I guess you skipped the very first lines in the game where our fellow MC talks about a certain cheatbook on the table in his house.

Anyway, again, it's your gameplay (and not mine).

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any one know if there is gonna be more sleep stuff like with ariannas mother. would be awesome if we could sneak in a girls bed after corrupting her enough to dream about being with us and deflowering her while she dreams.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I strongly advice against that.

Anyway, I guess you skipped the very first lines in the game where our fellow MC talks about a certain cheatbook on the table in his house.

Anyway, again, it's your gameplay (and not mine).
i guess I did,thanks for correcting me I deleted the post.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Possible bug - not sure if this is the intended dialogue or not. Doing Frisha's questline, swapped the wine out after Dave put the "potion" in it. The next time she came over, when he gave her wine, she made the comments that it just takes like regular wine so it seems to have worked, he did not successfully give her the corruption potion (aka MC's load.)

HOWEVER - the next day, spying in the mayor's office, when Dave comes over he says yes he gave her the potion "and it seems to have worked" - wtf? Is this what is supposed to happen? I thought he was supposed to bitch about it not doing anything. Also the mayor did not say anything about not being able to get more (and I never sell loads erm I mean potions to Lucius, so the only one he should ever have had is the one you have to give him at the very beginning - the sample.)

Also, do you still effectively have to progress Emily / Mira & Frisha's mom, to progress the story and upgrade your house, etc.? (Hoping not, because I hate the older LIs and I really hate how she starts trying to crowd in and join the fun when you are banging her daughters, but guessing you still have to deal with her.)

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

Excellent work. I will definitely be using this.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Someone should put this on the first page.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes