Opatek

May 20, 2017
Verdant season in ASWS!

I've no idea, looks like a graphics corruption. Do you have this in any other games on your computer?
I only have this problem with this game... I tried setting the graphics card differently, turned hardware acceleration off and on, and nothing. Well, maybe something will be resolved someday ;)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really good stuff, thanks!

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I have 2 questions.
Which routes are possible to play in this game to enjoy its full content? I know of the Harem route and NTR route. Within the Harem route there's affection and corruption, so 3 routes in total to play or have I forgot some? The choice you can make for Anya, can further divide it into more routes I guess.

Never played the NTR route and looked upon on it, does it have a fair amount of content and is it good?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have 2 questions.
Which routes are possible to play in this game to enjoy its full content? I know of the Harem route and NTR route. Within the Harem route there's affection and corruption, so 3 routes in total to play or have I forgot some? The choice you can make for Anya, can further divide it into more routes I guess.

Never played the NTR route and looked upon on it, does it have a fair amount of content and is it good?
There's no overall route, it's specific to each character. Anya's routes have about the same amount of stuff on all paths.

Corruption isn't a subset of harem route, it's a variable for each character independent of that stuff. The way this game is done, I wouldn't worry about stat tracking and more focus on responding to choices for each character in a way that feels natural, and that will lead to what you want.
(with a few notable exceptions, like the Mira church initiation can be convoluted and recommend consulting guide)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I have 2 questions.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
This is what you get on the NTR route. NTR is default. Vanilla is just an add-on for squeamish guys.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
If you play a pure-hearted paladin you get around 10 percent of the content versus a real bad guy NTR.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I have 2 questions.

The Harem and NTR "routes" aren't always mutually exclusive. You can romance a character(pure) then corrupt her(corruption) and share them(NTR) all with the same character in the same playthrough. Some will make you choose between a love/corrupt route like Imawyn or Penny but most don't. Also, having low corruption on your MC locks you out of some scenes. There are a couple of choices that requires 65 alignment and one the needs 70 iirc.

Hey guys, I made an Armor and Weapons guide for the game. If you have any suggestions, or if I missed something, please let me know and help me to improve it!
Nice list. Not sure when it was added but you can also get Marcus' bow from your house after the intro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have 2 questions.

It depends quite a lot on your preferences and what you are looking for if the content is good or not. About corruption, i'd say it's best to think of it as them losing their inhibitions about sex and such, you can have corrupted everyone of the love interests and have them still be loyal to just MC, or you can lose fights etc... and get NTR content. Since most NTR content is there to indicate some kind of failure, not all of it though. There are few LIs where at specific points of their story the game checks which is higher, corruption or love, and that changes things bit. Mostly are they with MC because of lust or love, so mostly dialogue etc... changes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have 2 questions.

One thing I didnt and others havent mentioned - if you do want to focus on the ntr routes, and furthermore, if you want them to resemble more ntrs routes, play Kate's line first, as a fork with the bartender affects dialogue with a myriad of characters.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes