May 30, 2022
I don't know if you are familiar with RPG games, BUT some classes or "jobs" as some call them are limited to using equipment of their type. Like warriors, contact weapons, light and ranged hunters, and wizards, wands and robes. In this case I assume that the object is heavy caliber, so it can only be equipped with knights and barbarians. unless it is learned how Livia taught MC to use the sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I share with you an Tia who came to Rumah before and after being corrupted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am afraid your assumption is not correct in this game. The MC can not equip the reinforced armor, which is not the cause of the class but a lack of talent. The talent "Armor proficiency" is directly related to the armor equipment, and MC needs at least 9 points in this talent to wear reinforced armor.

By the way, nice images.:D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am afraid your assumption is not correct in this game. The MC can not equip the reinforced armor, which is not the cause of the class but a lack of talent. The talent "Armor proficiency" is directly related to the armor equipment, and MC needs at least 9 points in this talent to wear reinforced armor.

By the way, nice images.:D
also, unless I'm mistaken, MC can never use the swordsman abilities like Lyvia.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Latest Walkthrough
v0.5.7.0
Important Note:
Walkthrough is written by dev and is updated ever version that ends with 0.
Major versions either end with a 0 (has walkthrough update) or with a 5 (has new content but new walkthrough).
I personally just wait and do not play until each .0 version is released specifically due to the walkthrough reliance of the game.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Marcus's dagger (sharpened) only have 1/1 augment slot. Is this right? I remember it could have 2/2. Reloading save won't change the result

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Mira and Kate by far.

A bunch of other characters have stuff that's "debatably" sharing, but more like "you allow ntr", like Tia, Penny, Arianna, Lyvia, Emily.
Mira? Hmmm, with my save I can only watch how she fucks with Aidalin in the church and in the monastery. Is there more content?
Kate has sex with Rick, Thomas, group sex with Toren and his 2 friends in the Inn and random handjobs during the minigame.
Dp with the mc is with Rick and Thomas.
I will probably start a new game soon where I only try to have sharing content with the mc. I've realized that I don't like sharing with some characters as long as I can only watch. Kate, Tira, Penny and Lyvia for example are not that important to me so I like what is offered there, especially with Lyvia.
I have somehow taken Mira and Arianna more to my heart, which is why I don't really like the ntr content there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Mira? Hmmm, with my save I can only watch how she fucks with Aidalin in the church and in the monastery. Is there more content?
Kate has sex with Rick, Thomas, group sex with Toren and his 2 friends in the Inn and random handjobs during the minigame.
Dp with the mc is with Rick and Thomas.
I will probably start a new game soon where I only try to have sharing content with the mc. I've realized that I don't like sharing with some characters as long as I can only watch. Kate, Tira, Penny and Lyvia for example are not that important to me so I like what is offered there, especially with Lyvia.
I have somehow taken Mira and Arianna more to my heart, which is why I don't really like the ntr content there.
Yeah, Mira only has Aidalin's NTR route (fortunately because she's one of my favs). I would say Kate and the Rumah girls are the ones with the most sharing content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Marcus's dagger (sharpened) only have 1/1 augment slot. Is this right? I remember it could have 2/2. Reloading save won't change the result
The augmentation process has changed. It is no longer random but depenends on your crafting and smithing skills.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I don't know if you are familiar with RPG games, BUT some classes or "jobs" as some call them are limited to using equipment of their type. Like warriors, contact weapons, light and ranged hunters, and wizards, wands and robes. In this case I assume that the object is heavy caliber, so it can only be equipped with knights and barbarians. unless it is learned how Livia taught MC to use the sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I share with you an Tia who came to Rumah before and after being corrupted.
To equip orc armor you have to be Level 50. btw here is my Tia

May 30, 2022
MC can learn sword fight from Lyvia once the mercenary base is established.
From my test, in version 0.5.7.0c, MC can only learn one swordman's skill, "Defensive Strike". After the mercenary base is established, MC can learn a talent called "weapon mastery" from Lyvia rather than skills, and the sword fight is a part of "weapon mastery".

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MC can learn sword fight from Lyvia once the mercenary base is established.
From my test, in version 0.5.7.0c, MC can only learn one swordman's skill, "Defensive Strike". After the mercenary base is established, MC can learn a talent called "weapon mastery" from Lyvia rather than skills, and the sword fight is a part of "weapon mastery".
Yes, but he can never learn other swordsman abilities like my post said (other than the aforementioned defensive strike).

He can wield a sword, he just can't use the abilities. Same as he can't use Axe based abilities like 'chop armor'.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mira is so bland to me. I would like if we could alter her body like we can for Natasha and the Noble girl. All Mira has going for her is the "girl next door" trope and the incest is a positive but other than that she is flat as a board and too boring otherwise.
One of the few realistically proportioned attractive bodies in the game breaking from the typical overdrawn cartoonish style and you want to change that?!??!!

Looks at your profile sig...

hmmmmm..... nevermind, carry on then.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes