Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
because theoretically you can have intercourse with your step sister (need to use an ingame item to change the character roles of one of the girls slightly... praise to Patreon) and the fate of your mother is unclear as of now

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
  • 2 new animations for Arianna
  • 4 animations for Yasmine/Julia
  • 4 animations for Penny (+transitions)
  • In total 402 new images
  • New map Penny's house
  • Quest for Penny and introduction of her character
  • New farming system (This will be expanded in the future)
  • New animations for cutting trees + the MC can now chop trees without Tia
  • Many bugfixes and slight changes to some events.

plss help Walkthrough

gelleader

May 6, 2019
Revisiting this after a while and have to say the work done is great. The native village and storyline was spot on. Now what's needed are antoher 10xChios working on it to fill the world with even more girls, locations and events. Still it already surpasses many other notable games. The available developed girls so far all have their unique themes and at no point did I feel the "same old same old" vibe.

The included ntr themes are interesting and nicely done. However as it is shaping up to be a harem game I wouldn't mind if the girl sharing was done voluntarily from a position of power rather than in circumstances of failure or perhaps an option to leave it up to the player. Examples being sending Tia to the orcs, Kate to the patrons or Frisha to the Baron for profit.

In particular looking forward to Bianca and where the thief path may take us.

Excellent game.

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Was wondering, what do you think about the idea of posting an informal poll here on F95

Say penny vs cult, vs Verena (that would make for a really interesting plot twist with Rick)
Story vs Number of available girls etc ...

While Patreons do influence the direction of the game, it would still be interesting to see how the 'larger' audience reacts!!

Just a thought :)

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
after she gets a few points of corruption (2at least) you can also masturbate when she is in your party
in my save game tia corruption 0 Affection 20 and all quest rumah village already finish what must thing to do ? if i put cum in tia mug, tia's affection is even reduced

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
in my save game tia corruption 0 Affection 20 and all quest rumah village already finish what must thing to do ? if i put cum in tia mug, tia's affection is even reduced
you need to fill the mug with water first THEN masturbate into it. she wont notice the cum then.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
If you want an NTR event for which you already have thought out a script for, then it's better to subscribe on
Patreon and give it Chyos on Discord. I am guessing those are the higher chances for it to succed

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If you want an NTR event for which you already have thought out a script for, then it's better to subscribe on
Patreon and give it Chyos on Discord. I am guessing those are the higher chances for it to succed
As someone who has been a $5 supporter for 7 months straight now I can certainly say that this is true, while im sure that he does read this thread from time to time I am certain that stuff that goes into his dedicated suggestions channel are seen much faster. I suggest things to him all the time and most of the time it gets put into the game, the one suggestion that im most proud of right now though is the removal of the all targets killed box when hunting. I suggested that it be removed and he turned it into a non intrusive popup in the very next build. So if you want a very huge voice in the game just drop $5 from time to time, you will get a vote in the monthly poll for which character to focus on and you get access to Discord where you can get some fan made mods and access to his suggestion box.

Not to mention the fact that he watches the bugfix channel like a hawk on every release, he probably did 5 hotfixes in that channel on this last update within a day or 2 of the release. Its so great to drop a bug into there and watch him track it down and kill it within minutes most of the time.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The only real part of the game I struggle with is when to MC works at the Inn peeling potatoes. I'm guessing, but depending on how many he peels it affects his stats with Claire which I need to build up so the MC can pick locks.

Are there plans to change this mini game? Or has it been changed? I do look at the change logs when an update is released, but maybe I missed any changes to this part of the game.

It's nice how the updates are coming at a steady pace!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was wondering, what do you think about the idea of posting an informal poll here on F95

Say penny vs cult, vs Verena (that would make for a really interesting plot twist with Rick)
Story vs Number of available girls etc ...

While Patreons do influence the direction of the game, it would still be interesting to see how the 'larger' audience reacts!!

Just a thought :)
I'd say that would be Chyos decision as he is the game developer and thread creator... that aside offering those polls to Patreons is a good way to create interest for higher supporters.
Plus Chyos has complete control on the Polls, which means he gives several directions based on his own intend to develope the game... a Poll as descriped by you would have no benefit as Patreons would loose that special treatment of influencing the games development and it would likely be one hell of a job to moderate such votes on a Forum like this
Can you play as orc?
No you can't
The only real part of the game I struggle with is when to MC works at the Inn peeling potatoes. I'm guessing, but depending on how many he peels it affects his stats with Claire which I need to build up so the MC can pick locks.

Are there plans to change this mini game? Or has it been changed? I do look at the change logs when an update is released, but maybe I missed any changes to this part of the game.

It's nice how the updates are coming at a steady pace!
If you tried often enough you'll get the option to skip the mini game and gain affection with her... the only benefit in the past to play the game was getting a vegetable for a perfect score.
If I remember correctly 30 is perfect but you gain affection with 10+; you don't gain more affection with a higher score

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes