Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Bah so I can't do the control your lust quest, I got her to go to sleep, but every time i touch a book case on the right side like I am suppose to it just says "these are books about rituals..." I can read already, so am I missing something or this a bug we got wait for patreon version to go public to fix...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bah so I can't do the control your lust quest, I got her to go to sleep, but every time i touch a book case on the right side like I am suppose to it just says "these are books about rituals..." I can read already, so am I missing something or this a bug we got wait for patreon version to go public to fix...
you could also DL the game from the OP and play it... the new map of Gwens house was introduced in Version 0.2.9.0

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Weird question, do any of you know if I have to tell Rick about relationship with Kate as I wonder if it will fuck up the NTR route down the line in order to progress with Kate initially.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Weird question, do any of you know if I have to tell Rick about relationship with Kate as I wonder if it will fuck up the NTR route down the line in order to progress with Kate initially.
In my understanding, the only thing it'll do is to avoid Rick touching Kate's ass when she sits with him. (She does this when in the tavern mini-game and you choose to deliver the 'beers' to Rick and not the MC). Still, I think if you don't tell him you don't get to see some scenes...

n01028

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, in this version you need to let rick know about your relation to kate to progress kate's story

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, in this version you need to let rick know about your relation to kate to progress kate's story
You only need to talk about her with him, but as far as I recall it's optional to tell him about your relationship or deny to do so

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Are there new scenes with Kate from after the 2.8 release? I didn't think any update after then included Kate scenes minus one with Thomas

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
You could play right now.. I just finished working on it about an hour ago.
Maybe it is there and I just missed it but would it be possible to make the patch notes for the Patreon member versions publicly viewable so people can see what they actually do include? It might influence more people to consider donating...

Thanks

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Love this game, the only thing i hate is that some areas like the inn are so dark and the sun effects are so bad (i wish you can disable them). the game needs a bit more visual clarity.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I entered the libarary with no perciption have it now, and well I can't find the secret bookcase door is that bug still going?

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Any notes on 2.9+? i was thinking of throwing 5$ at it but don't want to do it if their isn't any content im intrested in right now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Habe das Kartenspiel schon mehrmals gewonnen und keinen esel bekommen
You first need to have the quest to prepare for the journey and ask Ophilia about buying her horse before you can ask Grant for his donkey, otherwise you'll only get 2 Items from him

Sep 24, 2017
Habe das Kartenspiel schon mehrmals gewonnen und keinen esel bekommen
English: You need to make them go broke (lose all their money), not just win the card games.
German?: Sie mussen dafur sorgen, dass sie pleite gehen (ihr ganzes geld verlieren) und nicht nur die Kartenspiele gewinnen.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the small sex scene in the kitchen with emily, She has 10 corruption I wait 3 days without having sex with her, I give her food, but no sex scene just a kiss.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes