CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the small sex scene in the kitchen with emily, She has 10 corruption I wait 3 days without having sex with her, I give her food, but no sex scene just a kiss.
This scene triggered for me after 'doing it' with her 7+ times(which I honestly don't think is the method to trigger it) in the late evening just after dinner. Apparently you can't do it in the morning. So it'll be: don't have sex with her for 3 days and then check with her after dinner. Something like that I think.

Reactions: blackatdz

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
This scene triggered for me after 'doing it' with her 7+ times(which I honestly don't think is the method to trigger it) in the late evening just after dinner. Apparently you can't do it in the morning. So it'll be: don't have sex with her for 3 days and then check with her after dinner. Something like that I think.
Thank's Ill try it

Edit: It worked, and god damn it after a power outage my save no longer shows up, I lost all my progress and i was close to doing everything...

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Thank's Ill try it

Edit: It worked, and god damn it after a power outage my save no longer shows up, I lost all my progress and i was close to doing everything...
Here's all my saves.
In-game: Save 2 is a full non-ntr save.
Save 9 is a ntr save I was working on.
The rest are just some random scenes like Save 35 (I think) in which you can see Julia's NTR scene.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Here's all my saves.
In-game: Save 2 is a full non-ntr save.
Save 9 is a ntr save I was working on.
The rest are just some random scenes like Save 35 (I think) in which you can see Julia's NTR scene.
These are saves for 0.2.8.5 right ? I was playing on the version before this one, I guess i'll download the latest one then thank you very much bro.

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
I have 2 bugs to report. not certain if anyone else has already posted about them but I didn't see them.

1. when doing the waitress minigame I got stuck doing it for like 30 minutes. no matter how much time passed I was stuck in the minigame with the clock just rolling over without going from 9:50 to 10:00 and instead reverting to 9:00 again. It was pretty frustrating as there's no way to end the minigame early without it running its course
I think what was happening is that as long as you are currently holding an order the minigame won't allow itself to end, as the way I got out of it was to just leave the character standing there for a full in game hour and then the time finally shifted to 10:00.

2. the empty vial is a usable item and I accidentally used the first one I recieved after receiving it from lucius for giving him the book. the next time I talked to him the dialogue had reverted to as if I hadn't even started the quest. I don't know if you could get another book for him because I just loaded my last save but I think it would be worth a look.

anyway I am loving the game, keep up the good work, I wouldn't be posting about these bugs if I didn't really like the product so far.
upadte on the 1st bug I mentioned. I experienced the same clock rolling without changing to 10 issue while milling flour. as long as you're milling flour the clock will remain in the 9:00 hour without going to 10

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are some of the backgrounds/objects from Skyrim? When I have sex with Claire it looks like a Skyrim bed on the background. Dosen't matter to me though just a neat observation

skyrim bed.png

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well today is my lucky day, just started and finished everything from this game yesterday and suddenly a new update arrived. :PogChamp:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
- New animation for Claire and Kate threesome

- 3 New NTR punishment scenes between Kate and Thomas

- Threesome with Tia and Maui with Tia 20 C

- New Sex with Gwen in her Bedroom and now you can start training with Sabrina and continue her quest

- You can now use the "use witchcraft" option on Gutruk if you finished Gwen's mission and Sabrina Training

Thats all I got from the recent walkthrough.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
2.9.5 has the beginning of the rework. adding more text, reworked images during intro and a few scenes here and there.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes