Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Load a game... press "N" while being in a any map, other than the over world map.
Give it a Name than save the game in any slot

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Load a game... press "N" while being in a any map, other than the over world map.
Give it a Name than save the game in any slot
when u mentioned map, u mean like an area in the game and that I just the press key "n" alone while not in the menu or world map, that would allow to give a save file a description? I did that and nothing seems to happen.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
When I call to Claire after 9pm and we have sex on the floor she says I earned my stay but then when I go upstairs Thomas just throws me out, says I have to help in the kitchen to stay. I don't remember that happening in previous plays

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when u mentioned map, u mean like an area in the game and that I just the press key "n" alone while not in the menu or world map, that would allow to give a save file a description? I did that and nothing seems to happen.
Not sure what you expect to happen, but this is how it should look
3.png
This is how the game files look
2.png

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Not sure what you expect to happen, but this is how it should look
View attachment 781128
This is how the game files look
View attachment 781127
I just want to be sure that Im not doing anything wrong or im missing some details somehow, but in order to put a description on save file, you just have to be not in the menu and press "n" alone, without anything alongside it and this can be done in any area, correct?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just want to be sure that Im not doing anything wrong or im missing some details somehow, but in order to put a description on save file, you just have to be not in the menu and press "n" alone, without anything alongside it and this can be done in any area, correct?
well if you played the game before the feature was available you first need to go into the options menu and reasign the keys (I'd advice the standard configuration)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Just wanna let you guys know that there's a bug regarding Emily disappearing from the relationship table, if you install the hotfix it's fixed but for some unknown reason it's reversed when you interact with her.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Today is Friday is news day !!!
Chyos just posted that Kate is getting an update and this is great !!

A series of paths are opened:
1º to continue the line of his last update, that is, to continue the relationship Kate / thomas (imagine that now she does want a son of thomas)

2º That events are implemented in The drunken Fox (with the soldiers, new dances etc) It would be nice to be able to see if there are differences depending on what kate loves or hates the player

3º That a path of love can begin between Kate and Rick

4º Let the journey begin (I think it is too early for the game to face this situation)

5º Others

All this is hearsay and speculation, the fact is that it is exciting that Kate came out and not Maui xD

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Today is Friday is news day !!!
Chyos just posted that Kate is getting an update and this is great !!

A series of paths are opened:
1º to continue the line of his last update, that is, to continue the relationship Kate / thomas (imagine that now she does want a son of thomas)

2º That events are implemented in The drunken Fox (with the soldiers, new dances etc) It would be nice to be able to see if there are differences depending on what kate loves or hates the player

3º That a path of love can begin between Kate and Rick

4º Let the journey begin (I think it is too early for the game to face this situation)

5º Others

All this is hearsay and speculation, the fact is that it is exciting that Kate came out and not Maui xD
Seem's like it's completely NTR based update, also he said on this thread that he want's to work on Tia's story more so probably that will be included in the update as well.

Reactions: Akali69

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Seem's like it's completely NTR based update, also he said on this thread that he want's to work on Tia's story more so probably that will be included in the update as well.
claire got a new animation, penny got a new scene and kate got a new one when entering her room. doesnt sound like it´s entirely ntr.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I was talking about what he is going to do dude.
Sorry to disappoint if you're looking forward to a ntr only update. There are some new dialogue options for Kate (you can choose to tell her that you like her to be with other men, if you're on that route) and one new scene for the serving game, but all the other new animations I've implemented are non ntr. Besides that I'm reworking many of the old images that I've put into the game with 0.1. On top of that I'm adding corruption based dialogue. There are situations where you talk to a woman and she tells you that she's uncomfortable even though you did have sex with her multiple times. These kind of strange situation I'm trying to reduce/remove

duckdonald

Oct 16, 2019
Hi all of you players fun game this is,i like the thing with boobs and pussys and ass and story.My progress in the gane is at level 20 and have played a year if correct, and love this game becuse of the storytelling.The last uppdate was a loss on storytelling maby missed something?How does the patreon se on grinding the game and dont have options of have ha bigger house that such penny or majors house?Have fucked all in the town and need a bigger house for my love ones....want to be major and coolect taxes....

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I think the rest thing needs to be worked on. I just had the MC sleep a full night, he then tilled one square of soil, planted one square of wheat and watered that one square, and he was too exhausted to do any more. Sure, farming is hard, but the clock only ticked by for about ten minutes. Even I could do more than ten minutes of work and I'm a lazy S.O.B.

The MC should at least be able to do a days work after a days rest, especially after eating a good meal.

Reactions: Rain01 and Hakkira

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi all of you players fun game this is,i like the thing with boobs and pussys and ass and story.My progress in the gane is at level 20 and have played a year if correct, and love this game becuse of the storytelling.The last uppdate was a loss on storytelling maby missed something?How does the patreon se on grinding the game and dont have options of have ha bigger house that such penny or majors house?Have fucked all in the town and need a bigger house for my love ones....want to be major and coolect taxes....
In Emilys next Update we can remoddel her house, as it's required for a pregnancy feature in the future I suspsect the creation of a second floor in order to offer more rooms for kids and the Player himself... no longer sleeping along the spiders
I think the rest thing needs to be worked on. I just had the MC sleep a full night, he then tilled one square of soil, planted one square of wheat and watered that one square, and he was too exhausted to do any more. Sure, farming is hard, but the clock only ticked by for about ten minutes. Even I could do more than ten minutes of work and I'm a lazy S.O.B.

The MC should at least be able to do a days work after a days rest, especially after eating a good meal.
Resting for around 8 hours restores 60 Rest, tilting and Planting cost 40 Rest (watering doesn't cost any), and you can still conduct an action as long as you don't fall to 0 Rest.
Not sure what you did unless you tilted 2 Squares actually.
Also you can still conduct things without rest... just nothing physically exhausting.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes