harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Yo, just an off topic, do you guys enjoy go on a "non-ntr" route, but corrupt the LI and make them have ntr sex that dont lock them in it, like send tia to orcs and the best that are the battle defeat scenes, what do you guys think about it? the dev really rocks in doing these you see the corruption working. Do you guys think that we're gonna get more scenes in this style?
No.
(to be clear. I am answering the question of "do you guys enjoy")

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i never had to have her do it twice unless it was changed. and i only rember having to change speed and stuff after she comes in to wake up the mother. as for the control thing id enjoy it i enjoy all kinds of stuff but being able to control when and who they sleep with is really awesome espeicly if you get to do some shareing like when the friend comes into the room drunk with ariana and kate. would love to see some more scenes with you being able to share the girls and even swap back and forth during the scene. would be a neat option to add to the tribal village since you can give free access to all the women.

finthecomment

Aug 14, 2022
i remember reading that the upcoming updates will force us to start a new game so is that still the case or did something change?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Constitution and Strength for everyone
MC hunting to Level 10 and Thievery to 6
Tia and Lyvia Armor proficiency
Tia Nature to Level 5
Lyvia Dexterity
Though I normally skiill Lyvia and Tia the same way, except for Tia haveing 5 Nature aswell (she has 5 more skill points than Lyvia by nature)
Hey man, thanks for yuor advices on this, but I wanted to ask you, why the Dexterity for Lyvia?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Knight6796 is wrong.

You don't trigger it because you need to enter Darkwood from south (from the Northern exit of Arenfield), then you MUST leave Darkwood moving west towards the Old Bridge: Arianna will jump out the trees and hug you. If Arianna doesn't jump out and you enter the Old Bridge, then come back to Darkwood and move east then south towards Arenfield.
Hmm. Do you need to be by yourself? I can't seem to trigger it either.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
you can be by your self i think. if not have tia with you. but you need to talk to her in the top left forest at least once before she pops out of the woods the second time i think.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Wait, really? Do you know how?
I can't remember I think since from the 5.6.6a, start a new game of course. Have her as your Wanita and just have sex with Tia 2 or 3 times in the hut at Rumah and she will mention Anal and sleep again and MC will mention anal then her Anal training Quest starts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey man, thanks for yuor advices on this, but I wanted to ask you, why the Dexterity for Lyvia?
Lyvia is basically the main damage dealing in fights, everything else is just kinda there to set up for her 40tp aoe strikes. So she wants max strength, max dex.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I can't remember I think since from the 5.6.6a, start a new game of course. Have her as your Wanita and just have sex with Tia 2 or 3 times in the hut at Rumah and she will mention Anal and sleep again and MC will mention anal then her Anal training Quest starts.
Confirming this. Although I did have a strange dialogue with Tia where she asked if she was better than Hiba and my MC said that Hiba had more experience. I hadn't even had sex with Hiba at that point, so that was a bit strange.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
How the hell do you use the whetstones? I can't seem to use them. I was able to put one of the yellow gem stones thing in a dagger but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the whetstones.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
It would be nice if she brought new clothes to the mercenary camp and had a group scene with them or a scene with imawin. And Melissa would bring new weapons to the mercenary camp and serve the mercenaries themselves or Imovin and Lyutia.

Reactions: sefronalex

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How the hell do you use the whetstones? I can't seem to use them. I was able to put one of the yellow gem stones thing in a dagger but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the whetstones.
Just think of what a whetstone is, dude. Anyway, it's for swords, of course.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Just think of what a whetstone is, dude. Anyway, it's for swords, of course.
Dude there is so much to unpack here. First, why couldn't you use it to sharpen a dagger? A stone that can be dragged along a blade magically refused to work on a smaller blade, is that your argument? (Spoiler alert: people absolutely do sharpen knives with whetstones genius.)

Second, I didn't say I couldn't use it on a dagger, I said I was able to attach a gem to a dagger.

Third, you didn't even say how to use it lmao...

I have tried going to weapons from in my inventory, like the way you would put armor plates in armor, but I see no option to sharpen ANY of my weapons (and yes I have swords.)

I also tried to go to the whetstone and "use" it, to see if it would maybe ask what you want to sharpen with it.

I also tried interacting with the anvil and my workbench to see if either of them have some kind of relevant option to utilize the whetstone, but no dice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dude there is so much to unpack here. First, why couldn't you use it to sharpen a dagger? A stone that can be dragged along a blade magically refused to work on a smaller blade, is that your argument? (Spoiler alert: people absolutely do sharpen knives with whetstones genius.)
Whetstones damage thinner blades like daggers and increase the wear of any blade... useing it on a dagger might be possible but if the blade is weakened to the point of breaking you just waste metall
I have tried going to weapons from in my inventory, like the way you would put armor plates in armor, but I see no option to sharpen ANY of my weapons (and yes I have swords.)

I also tried to go to the whetstone and "use" it, to see if it would maybe ask what you want to sharpen with it.

I also tried interacting with the anvil and my workbench to see if either of them have some kind of relevant option to utilize the whetstone, but no dice.
Have you tried useing it in battle for a temporary attack boost though?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Second, I didn't say I couldn't use it on a dagger, I said I was able to attach a gem to a dagger.

Third, you didn't even say how to use it lmao...

Are you for real?

right click ------> Item ---------> Weapon ---------> [select a sword] -------------> upgrade [sword name] >>>>> [use simple whetstone]

you can't sharpen a dagger with a whetstone because the Author decided that you can't (but John sharpened Marcus' dagger). JUST LIKE THAT.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes