Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
The Belt is an accesoire, while my MC has 10 armor proficience I don't think you actually require any... also my MC wears the 2 Rings we are able to find anyway.

As strange as it might seem rogue armor actually is better than chainmail armor.

Armor proficiency scales on highes Level any Character can wear any armor, but you need Level 3 Armor proficiency to wear "normal armor". My MC can wear all current armor with his armor proficience (also that trait raises defence naturally so you are adviced to spend some point in it anyway)

and here we go again, people calling game mechanics they don't even bother to understand bugs....
Hey man, I have a lazy question... How would you rank the armors? The game does this for the ones you can craft:

• Leather
  • Rogue
  • Abyssal
  • Studded
Where would you put the Iron armors? And the Fairy one for the MC? Are there any more?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hey man, I have a lazy question... How would you rank the armors? The game does this for the ones you can craft:

• Leather
  • Rogue
  • Abyssal
  • Studded
Where would you put the Iron armors? And the Fairy one for the MC? Are there any more?
There is orc armor you get from Calan's Rest

Reactions: Mr Nadie

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
You may be surprised by the new type of combat style and that now weapons (except daggers) can be upgraded, yes, and Kate has a bottle on her bedside table that can be manipulated to make her fall asleep without giving her alcohol (a cheap way to send her to sleep)
Daggers—at least Marcus' one—can be upgraded with Whetstone. I assume because it's made of Iron. Silver weapons can't be upgraded with Whetstone, but you can put jewels to increase their damage.

Reactions: Zackray

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

• Leather
  • Rogue
  • Abyssal
  • Studded
Leather, Rogue and abyssal Leather are light to medium armor... fairy is the overpowered version of light (magical) armor
Plate, Orc and Abyssal Plate are Heavy armor.
In regards to stats I think the light and medium armor beats the heavy one, since agi takes a major hit with those... abysal lewather for your companions and fairy for MC I suppose... Event armor like arranox is worse to abyssal leather as far as I recall
Daggers—at least Marcus' one—can be upgraded with Whetstone. I assume because it's made of Iron. Silver weapons can't be upgraded with Whetstone, but you can put jewels to increase their damage.
Marcus dagger is special every Character (even Kate or Claire can equip it... try it with any other dagger and you won't be able to)

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
So i decided to play the game from the beginning again, but when i get to the scene when having sex with frisha on Emily`s bed.I dont get the option to change speed (Only the angle),so Emily wont wake up. Is this a bug?

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hello All,

I posted previously that I could not initiate Frisha to spy on me when I fuck Emily. At least not in any of the newer releases. This leads into the eventual 3some between Frisha and Emily. I can get Frisha to spy on me and Mira and she says she may be able to use the info at a later date. I am also able to get Emily to walk in on me and Mira and eventually that leads to a 3some between Emily/Mira and Me.

I was able to back 0.5.3 something but have not in anything 0.5.5 and on. I also tried in version 0.5.7.0c

I have even started a new game and followed the youtube walkthroughs done by Moon Spawn. It seems the latest dialogues broke something with that story line (Frisha and Emily)

If I by chance am missing something or anyone else is experiencing this I would greatly appreciate any and all input.

Regards all!
Hello, i have a similar problem. In order to get Frisha to spy on you, you must make Emily orgasm twice (The first happens right away and the second after a while in Missionary).However when Frisha enters the room to have sex i dont get the option to change speed (Only angle) so Emily wont wake up.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Both in the smithy or at home on the workbench? And where do I get the whetstone?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
can all heroines get pregnant in future versions. sorry for my bad English translator
Pregnancy and marriage are end of major story content for the love interests, with Kate being exception for her pregnancy was test on the prengancy mechanic. So yes, most of the heroines will most likely het pregnant in some future version.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Leather, Rogue and abyssal Leather are light to medium armor... fairy is the overpowered version of light (magical) armor
Plate, Orc and Abyssal Plate are Heavy armor.
In regards to stats I think the light and medium armor beats the heavy one, since agi takes a major hit with those... abysal lewather for your companions and fairy for MC I suppose... Event armor like arranox is worse to abyssal leather as far as I recall

Marcus dagger is special every Character (even Kate or Claire can equip it... try it with any other dagger and you won't be able to)
Thanks a lot man, as always you were of great help. In fact I'm preparing a small Weapons & Armor guide, since I think that this is something that the game WT is missing.

Which is the Arranox armor?

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, i cant seem to get liandra breast expansion scene... i have her in my camp full affection + corruption, i let her see tia and lyvia naked like 20 times but nothing happens... when i go to hide and listen in girons study nothing happens any help?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys, i cant seem to get liandra breast expansion scene... i have her in my camp full affection + corruption, i let her see tia and lyvia naked like 20 times but nothing happens... when i go to hide and listen in girons study nothing happens any help?
Hey man, you may be missing one step: Organize the party, and dance with Lyvia alone (don't choose the Let's see what happens option). Then a dialogue between Liandra and Marcus' Mentee should happen.

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
Hey man, you may be missing one step: Organize the party, and dance with Lyvia alone (don't choose the Let's see what happens option). Then a dialogue between Liandra and Marcus' Mentee should happen.
Sadly it doesnt work, probably a bug or idk...

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
I never choose the option "Lets see what happens" that makes you end up with Liandra, I always choose dance with lyvia but no convo between them happens

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I never choose the option "Lets see what happens" that makes you end up with Liandra, I always choose dance with lyvia but no convo between them happens
Oh... So that's your problem! You have to choose that one first!

1. Choose "Let's see what happens" 3 times, until you make Liandra's affection arrive to 10
  2. Fuck Liandra
  3. Organize a 4th party. Now choose dance with Lyvia. The convo will happen.
  4. Go to Giron's house and spy on him. Thomas will arrive. Listen to their convo.
  5. Enter the study at 18:00 when he is eating, and steal the potion.

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
Alright mb... I worded it a bit a strangely so... I have done the "See what happens" choice like 10 times already. I tried every combination of Dancing with lyvia and showing Tia's breast 10 times already aswell. I tried to just dance with Lyvia but not expose Tia's breast aswell many times over. Already fucked Liandra and as i said before her Affection and Corruption is maxed out. I tried everything yet nothing happens. I exposed Lyvias ass aswell 10 times already. Only thing that happens is that Liandra comments about it in pink text but thats about it. No convo ever happened... I can post my save here.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes