Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
The Harem and NTR "routes" aren't always mutually exclusive. You can romance a character(pure) then corrupt her(corruption) and share them(NTR) all with the same character in the same playthrough. Some will make you choose between a love/corrupt route like Imawyn or Penny but most don't. Also, having low corruption on your MC locks you out of a some scenes. There are a couple of choices that requires 65 alignment and one the needs 70 iirc.

Nice list. Not sure when it was added but you can also get Marcus' bow from your house after the intro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit... Man you're right and it seems that you cannot retrieve it once you remodel the house... I also found that I missed a dagger since I left the Monastery mission for the end.

Reactions: randomv

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
This is correct - with the one exception; I'm pretty sure penny is a set path one way or another as far as mc's actions towards husband.
I only have one playthrough (with a couple saves before branches) but I think according to the official guide you can watch Penny lose her virginity to the original fiance by dragging your feet for X days during a very specific sub-quest and spying on them at the right time of day, but she still leaves him for MC when the actual quest is advanced.

Also IIRC her only other NTR scene is triggered by not helping her work the farm for X weeks and spying on the shop on Monday mornings.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I only have one playthrough (with a couple saves before branches) but I think according to the official guide you can watch Penny lose her virginity to the original fiance by dragging your feet for X days during a very specific sub-quest and spying on them at the right time of day, but she still leaves him for MC when the actual quest is advanced.

Also IIRC her only other NTR scene is triggered by not helping her work the farm for X weeks and spying on the shop on Monday mornings.
No, it's not exactly like that:

• You can watch Penny lose her virginity to her fiance by not telling about the conversation between Dave and Henry. It's not about dragging your feet, it's about remaining silent.
  • Also, her scene with Lucius requires what you say (not working) but it also requires that when Henry arrives wounded, you ask Lucius for help and not Katherin.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
No, it's not exactly like that:

• You can watch Penny lose her virginity to her fiance by not telling about the conversation between Dave and Henry. It's not about dragging your feet, it's about remaining silent.
  • Also, her scene with Lucius requires what you say (not working) but it also requires that when Henry arrives wounded, you ask Lucius for help and not Katherin.
I knew it was about not turning something in, but I just checked guide and you're right. You either spy on his talk with Mayor & Son use it to get rid of him, or keep him around and cuck him by advancing the rest. And the Lucius part is to let her keep taking "stress medicine" from him at/above C15, regardless of previous.

You can essentially set her up with 3 guys at once, lol.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Nice list. Not sure when it was added but you can also get Marcus' bow from your house after the intro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks a lot. I added the bow and the dagger I was missing. If there's anything else I might have missed let me know.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
One thing I didnt and others havent mentioned - if you do want to focus on the ntr routes, and furthermore, if you want them to resemble more ntrs routes, play Kate's line first, as a fork with the bartender affects dialogue with a myriad of characters.
What shu mean???

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What shu mean???
When watching Thomas and Kate in the Inn on kate's ntr/corruption path, you get a prompt that says something like "Do I actually like watching this?"

Answering in the affirmative changes tons of other dialogue in the game, like if you say no there, when you see Mira and Eidolan together mc will be sad and mopey, if you said yes, he'll laugh it off or enjoy it. Almost any other ntr situation where MC is a spectator - the above affects the dialogue.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
When watching Thomas and Kate in the Inn on kate's ntr/corruption path, you get a prompt that says something like "Do I actually like watching this?"

Answering in the affirmative changes tons of other dialogue in the game, like if you say no there, when you see Mira and Eidolan together mc will be sad and mopey, if you said yes, he'll laugh it off or enjoy it. Almost any other ntr situation where MC is a spectator - the above affects the dialogue.
Wow, I didn't know that. I have watched NTR with the orcs, goblins, bandits, Dave... But never with that cultist MF'er... Thanks for the info

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

gelleader

May 6, 2019
Coming back to this amazing game after a while to find great new content. Congrats Chyos on perseverance. Have to say, as strange as this may sound, this game has become "wholesome" in comparison to many more recent projects. However I have two problems.

1. My display in combat is cropped. As in I see it partially. Can see the top left corner fine, couple orcs and literally only the hand or shoe of the mc. Combat works fine. Can't see the bottom and right side of the screen. I've stumbled on people having similar issues in this thread in the past. However for the life of me I can't find those posts now. Tried all sorts of search combinations ( combat display, battle display, combat/battle view, cropped, cut, cut off, bug and so on so forth). Would like to find out if this was somehow resolved? Can still play but it is somewhat annyoing. (0.5.7.0a)

2. There is also an issue in "lag", "memory leak" or whatever the knowledgable people call it nowadays. Running on an old win7 latitude e6510 it's unplayable, takes 5 mins to reach the nearest door, a slideshow. This I encountered for te first time around summer 2023, finding no solution. Recently tried on a more powerful desktop also running win7 and works fine. Wouldn't consider the gfx too extravagant for an old machine. Also stumbled on some posts about this in the past and also can't find them, do remember there was mention of compression. Any solutions?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes