randomv

Jul 29, 2017
hello i got the hotfix that you puplished and added to my game that was 0.5.7.0c and every time i go through the new content of hot fix i get" lost image" is there any way to fix this , i dont want to download the full game again?
That hotfix was for the 5.7.5 test version. You might need to download the 5.7.5 version and transfer your saves.

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
Help me in the 1 moment - Penny's husband comes wounded and we can choose who to call for help (I usually called Katherin), BUT I recently found out that if you call Lucius, then there will be a scene with them... my question is the following - HOW to change the save value, would the game think that I called Lucius and NOT Katherin? If this is at all possible...
This is NOT a critical moment, just interesting... I decided to replay the game and look at everything on the NTR branch, there is a lot more content, on the one hand...
RpgMakerSaveEdit

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
From Chyos' Patreon:

Adopting to new situations
1h
Good afternoon,

this may come as a bit of a surprise to some of you, but recent changes in Patreon policy have made it necessary for me to do a bit of forward planning.

Over the past week I've been contacted by many of you who were concerned about the future of the game due to Patreon removing several other adult creators from their plattform.
This is due to the fact that they have tightened their guidelines regarding adult entertainment.

Since I have been running this account here on Patreon, I have always made sure to adhere to the guidelines. However, this is also a matter of interpretation to a certain extent.
So now that I have read some reports from content creators who have lost everything from one day to the next (without warning and on request only received prefabricated emails for explanation). I've decided to prepare for the worst.

This is why I've now opened a page on Subscribestar. You can find the link to my new account there: here.

What does this now mean for the future?
From now on I will update both platforms at the same time. I have no intention of closing my Patreon account myself and if they decide that my work meets their guidelines, then great.
But you can imagine how much this topic has been weighing on me the last few days. it feels like having your head under a guillotine, never knowing when or if it will fall.

At the same time I won't change my game because they decide to change their rules. I have already bent a lot of my storytelling to meet their guidelines in the past. In other genres it's fine to have all kind of brutality, but when it comes to sex everything must be clean and with flowers everywhere (at least this is how it feels). I know this is not Patreon's fault and that they just want to appease their payment companies such as Paypal.
Nevertheless, such a restriction on creativity just feels bad. It's a bit reminiscent of past debates about games like Counterstrike. It took years for politicians to change their minds and realize that not all people who play such a game become murderers, and in this case there were widespread protests. I doubt it will cause a similar uproar here as the audience is a much smaller target group.

So, I hope this page will continue to exist and I will now try to get my head free and continue working on actual content.
Honestly you would be so much better on subscribster. Alot of those past things you were talking about isn't such a big deal over there and you have alot more freedom. This is a very open minded game and subscribster would be the perfect place for it. Parden my latin, but F*** patreon. They ruined so many games.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Where do I get tin ore? It says something about riverbanks but I played for 16 hours and haven't found even one ore besides the tin ingot you get from John for the smithing quest

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Where do I get tin ore? It says something about riverbanks but I played for 16 hours and haven't found even one ore besides the tin ingot you get from John for the smithing quest
tin.png

Look for the circled cluster of rocks next to bodies of water. I'm not sure if you need perception in order for it to show up or not.

Reactions: sn1978a1
Sep 27, 2023
Yes. If Kate never fails the mini game she will never have sex with Thomas, and you can basically get the room for free. Be careful, though. If you fail once the relationship is locked that way forever.
You know how many times I have failed that mini-game until I got it right? Quite a bit and I ended paying for Kate's tips a few times so Thomas would leave her alone and he did. I never changed my relationship if I failed BUT if I didnt pay Thomas then it probably would have.

Sep 27, 2023
I wish more creators would've made the switch to subscribestar much sooner. Patreon has had everyones balls in a vice since day 1, with their constant policing and changing rules and terms of service.
Patreon was not quite anal with their rules until Bush Jr. became POTUS and then everything changed after that.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Patreon was not quite anal with their rules until Bush Jr. became POTUS and then everything changed after that.
Sir, little bush was gone before patreon became a thing. As for their policing and censorship, it comes in waves. First they got rid of sargon of akkad and then it was every single conservative using the website. For awhile now they have been changing the rules and getting stricter on their terms of service with adult themed content. Now there is a tsunami that wants to get rid of every lewd thing on the site. It's not just patreon either, pixiv, gumroad and even cuddly octopus are all after 18+ stuff. Subscribestar might be one of the last neutral sites for hosting adult created content.

Every dev needs to make a page on subscribestar, or they risk losing everything in the near future.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I'm debating right now whether to bring Liandra to the baron or not, my sticking point is the chastity belt. Will there be a way to get and use it on her if I don't take her to the baron, or is it choice locked?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes