XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
No, i haven't option for she suck or drink (Cum)wine ... And Walkthrough don't say how corrupt her ... How we corrupt Arianna pls ?
Like they said. Do Kate's Quest and have her as your girlfriend, I'm unsure of Kate's Quest needs to be completed or not. Also, just so you know many of the Characters Quest and Stories are tied together you have to complete one's quest before being able to advance on other's quest whether you like it or not.

Lynne00

Dec 14, 2023
Hi! I am having trouble with the Arenfield's militia quest. Everytime I try to recruit a mercenary, the bandit just dies and I have no way to recruit him. Can you help me? Is there a discord server where can I find assistance?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Hi! I am having trouble with the Arenfield's militia quest. Everytime I try to recruit a mercenary, the bandit just dies and I have no way to recruit him. Can you help me? Is there a discord server where can I find assistance?
Have you sat or talk at the campfire with Lyvia and her mentioning a name for the Militia?

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
My UI has gone, so can no longer see anything while playing.
I happened during cutscene in the Arianna questline after you and Corven are ambushed and you then wake up.
Menu is opening, but health, energy buttons etc. is gone.
I didn't press anything, so I'm not sure how this happened.
Restarting doesn't solve this.

Is there any solution to this?
Try resting or passing the time by the hotkey.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this one just naturally resolve itself over X amount of days with continually sleeping with her and trying to 'Hold Out?' emily.png

Reactions: AlixWoe

beryn

May 8, 2017
Try resting or passing the time by the hotkey.
I solved it and forgot to update here.
Resting and passing time didn't do anything, disableling the ui and restoring it by pressing u(just tried every key) didn't either.
What did work was reloading an earlier save and then load a save where the ui didn't show.
Why that worked and not everything else, I don't know.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Does this one just naturally resolve itself over X amount of days with continually sleeping with her and trying to 'Hold Out?' View attachment 3554151
I believe so, can't remember it exactly, but I just did something else for a few days and slept at the inn/pennys/my house and then the next time I went there I got the option to hold back so thescene updates.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Last time I played through this game I remember getting a cat at some point.
I thought it was when renovating your house, but that wasn't it.
What questline do I have to go through?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Last time I played through this game I remember getting a cat at some point.
I thought it was when renovating your house, but that wasn't it.
What questline do I have to go through?
It is when you catch a rat by trap. After completed Ariana quest talk to covern and ask him to teach you. After that set the trap.

Shail0123

Aug 13, 2019
Need some help with this quest, i can't seem to find the person to replace Kate and i can't seem to trigger "talk with Kate in the evening." I've tried talking to her while she is cleaning tables and the only option that comes up is fucking her in the ass and after night she does not talk since she is serving drinks. Any help will be appreciated 1713538522166.png

Sep 27, 2023
I just think it could naturally be worked into the game via quests. Like Rumah village, Frisha needs a job, Verana is an industrious kind of woman. The two of them aught to pair and start selling clothes/lingerie/makeup. Also, you could have that one lady who does massages open up a spa/onsen eventually too. I am all for putting these ladies to work and building up the arenwald economy. Also, the king needs his taxes!

There are other issues too, like Tia/Lyvia never visiting the bar. Why can't you take Kate home with you? They seem like little nitpicks, but it'd make sense that you should be able to invite just about anyone to your house (when you finish the remodel). Also, with the mc fixing up Rumah and then establishing the mercenary camp, those places should get visitors like that merchant girl who I forget her name. Also, why isn't Imawyn a recruitable party member? Her magic would come in pretty handy and she knows how to swing a sword.
There are quite a few LI's that should be party members like Bianca and Gavina for example. Although I suspect Mira will become one when her powers are finally implemented in the game. Depending on what route you take Syfa could also become a party member. Also, both Orc LI's could be party members. Ophelia has enough worries of her own than to wander around looking for a Mercenary Camp that isn't supposed to exist.

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Need some help with this quest, i can't seem to find the person to replace Kate and i can't seem to trigger "talk with Kate in the evening." I've tried talking to her while she is cleaning tables and the only option that comes up is fucking her in the ass and after night she does not talk since she is serving drinks. Any help will be appreciated View attachment 3555209
Did you finish ophilia quest until she has to change her name?

Reactions: Shail0123

beryn

May 8, 2017
It is when you catch a rat by trap. After completed Ariana quest talk to covern and ask him to teach you. After that set the trap.
Annoyingly that seems to be quite a hard task, I have put up 14 traps, that have been there for around 15 days and I have only gotten 2 rabbits.
Oh well, I just have to wait if I'm locked out of both the cat and Verenas questlilne.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is there any way to reduce Natashas breast size when she isn't at max corruption?
I have purified the water, watched her drinking it several times and watched her praying several times as well and nothing happens.
I had hoped that purifying the water would help gain a little of her faith back.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you do "The secret in the Cellar" quest?
I have looked every night for two weeks and Thomas goes to bed every night.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes