XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I started a new game and from what I recall, you have to have progressed Claire far enough to fuck her in the basement (she will ask you to help carry some wine up with her) to do the first part of this quest, where you see Thomas enter the door. Next you need to steal his key from his room and bring it to the blacksmith dude and he will make you a copy. Return the original where you found it and on like a Sunday or something you go to the cellar and open the door and see a bunch of dudes in robes and a naked chick and what looks like a demon and that is it I think, unless they added more to it.
I think Chyos changed it awhile back. You don't have to fuck Claire anymore or start a love relationship with her. Like I said, just wait in the Main lobby in the Inn until midnight. Thomas will walk to the Cellar in the Kitchen and Go in the Cellar and wait.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Are you at the part where find out where Thomas is going? If so, wait at the Main Lobby in the inn until Midnight. Thomas will then start walking from behind the counter towards the Cellar in the Kitchen be sure lockpick the kitchen door and don't get caught by him then hide in Kitchen Cellar. Thomas will then come down and walk to the locked door then that will then trigger the next dialogue to look for the key in his room.
Well I assumed that when the game states you have to wait for him not to go to bed, I should look at the first floor when the tavern closes.
I guess I'll spend a week on the ground floor and the cellar to see if he shows up when closing the tavern.
I already have the key from his room.
Tried the ground floor and basement, he never shows up, so I guess it isn't available anymore.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
I started a new game and from what I recall, you have to have progressed Claire far enough to fuck her in the basement (she will ask you to help carry some wine up with her) to do the first part of this quest, where you see Thomas enter the door. Next you need to steal his key from his room and bring it to the blacksmith dude and he will make you a copy. Return the original where you found it and on like a Sunday or something you go to the cellar and open the door and see a bunch of dudes in robes and a naked chick and what looks like a demon and that is it I think, unless they added more to it.
Well I assumed that when the game states you have to wait for him not to go to bed, I should look at the first floor when the tavern closes.
I guess I'll spend a week on the ground floor and the cellar to see if he shows up when closing the tavern.
Tried the ground floor and basement, he never shows up, so I guess it isn't available anymore.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023
Is there any way to reduce Natashas breast size when she isn't at max corruption?
I have purified the water, watched her drinking it several times and watched her praying several times as well and nothing happens.
I had hoped that purifying the water would help gain a little of her faith back.
If I understand correctly once she gets to max size with her breast size that it won't go back to normal BUT her faith and personality will slowly but surely go back to normal it will take some time for it. For her to regain her original breast size you need to untaint the water before she hits max size.

• Wow
Reactions: Ntrsugar
Sep 27, 2023
Ok. So in the Walk-Thru for Yasmine it says this:

7. After you rescued her (see Lyvia's quest) there are 2 new animations available for her if you visit her at night.

I have not seen these new animations and was curious what they looked like.

beryn

May 8, 2017
If I understand correctly once she gets to max size with her breast size that it won't go back to normal BUT her faith and personality will slowly but surely go back to normal it will take some time for it. For her to regain her original breast size you need to untaint the water before she hits max size.
They are not at max size, and they don't decrease in size, so I guess it isn't possible.

Sep 27, 2023
They are not at max size, and they don't decrease in size, so I guess it isn't possible.
Taken from the Walk-Thru for Natasha:

6. The next day you have to repeat these actions and watch her drink and then when she's in her room from 4pm-20pm spy on her from her door. You can talk to her about her being a priestess during the day (while she's near the statues) to see how her attitude changes

7. At some point she will start to masturbate and after watching her you can enter her room.

8. At this point you now also have the choice to stop her breast grow. To do that buy a strong anesthetic at the shop and pour it into the fountain after midnight. This way if Natasha's breast haven't grown to max size she will stay true to her goddess. If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards. But once at maximum her behavior will change forever.

9. You can also talk to pater Francis during the changes to get his reaction to Natashas changing condition.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Taken from the Walk-Thru for Natasha:

6. The next day you have to repeat these actions and watch her drink and then when she's in her room from 4pm-20pm spy on her from her door. You can talk to her about her being a priestess during the day (while she's near the statues) to see how her attitude changes

7. At some point she will start to masturbate and after watching her you can enter her room.

8. At this point you now also have the choice to stop her breast grow. To do that buy a strong anesthetic at the shop and pour it into the fountain after midnight. This way if Natasha's breast haven't grown to max size she will stay true to her goddess. If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards. But once at maximum her behavior will change forever.

9. You can also talk to pater Francis during the changes to get his reaction to Natashas changing condition.
Yes?
I did untaint the water at point 8, but you can't reduce her breast size.
The WT alludes that you could even if she is at max corruption, but I guess they can only be reduced if she is at max corruption. I don't really understand why.

I tried, after untainting the water:
1. Talking to her in the church, that does nothing
2. Watching her when she pays, that does nothing
3. Punish her, that does nothing
4. Have sex with her, that does nothing
5. Leave, does nothing
6. BJ, increases her corruption.

I don't really see what you want me to do then.

Sep 27, 2023
Yes?
I did untaint the water at point 8, but you can't reduce her breast size.
The WT alludes that you could even if she is at max corruption, but I guess they can only be reduced if she is at max corruption. I don't really understand why.

I tried, after untainting the water:
1. Talking to her in the church, that does nothing
2. Watching her when she pays, that does nothing
3. Punish her, that does nothing
4. Have sex with her, that does nothing
5. Leave, does nothing
6. BJ, increases her corruption.

I don't really see what you want me to do then.
maybe its a bug.

beryn

May 8, 2017
During the night, you can go into Verenas room(Roderic is sleeping below), you can take her clothes and then no matter your corruption you can't continue.
I have tried corruption up to 100.
Why is that option then even there?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
During the night, you can go into Verenas room(Roderic is sleeping below), you can take her clothes and then no matter your corruption you can't continue.
I was able to continue on Verena with 65 Alignment without any cheats or editing with my save. I heard using cheats or editing save alignments messes up your game.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I was able to continue on Verena with 65 Alignment without any cheats or editing with my save. I heard using cheats or editing save alignments messes up your game.
I first tried it with 68 alignment, without any editing, so has to be something else that is triggering it.
How far, if you remember it were you in her questline?

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I first tried it with 68 alignment, without any editing, so has to be something else that is triggering it.
How far, if you remember it were you in her questline?
I remember was finishing Verena's The Unpleasant Truth quest by sharing with Roderic. That was my NTR Playthrough.

craves

May 22, 2021
was your lust higher than 30?

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, here I am reporting to report some bugs in the form of lags in some scenes which are:
Kate X Thomas: cowgirl
Emily X Giron: blowjob + missionary
MC X Maui & Tia: Double Blowjob
At the moment of finishing and coming, it takes longer than usual to conclude the scene, approximately 1 minute and it is tedious, one might even think that the game is stuck if you don't wait to notice the slowness.

And my suggestion is that you notice a scene in which Dasan shares a pair in the orc camp with the MC. It might be a good idea that in the Village Chief path, the MC requests Dasan's help to rescue Tia, Lyvia and Katherin from Zorad's camp, just as he asked Gurtak for help. He would be cool, enemies from the past united to defeat a greater evil. and with it would be found the redemption of Dasan.
For my part it's all for now, thanks for his time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What is your lust level? Iirc your alignment and lust levels need to be correct, you don't need to be on the sharing path and you can do it also before you get to the point of choosing if you want her for yourself or for sharing. It actually changes the dialogue in later scenes a bit if you do it before you have sex with her with her knowing it's you.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes