beryn

May 8, 2017
What is your lust level? Iirc your alignment and lust levels need to be correct, you don't need to be on the sharing path and you can do it also before you get to the point of choosing if you want her for yourself or for sharing. It actually changes the dialogue in later scenes a bit if you do it before you have sex with her with her knowing it's you.
Lust at 100, corruption at 68 at first try, it just says my corruption isn't high enough.

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the area around Rumah?

The option to start planning it is greyed out for some reason. I'm up to the point where you have to build prison cells and stuff.

[Edit] Figured it out. Had to recall all the men to the village.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Because thats exactly the case, if i remember correctly your corruption must be at 75 or higher.
Not correct, just tried it again, lust 100 corruption 77 and again at 80.
I have tried it with corruption 100 earlier as well and I always get the message that my corruption isn't high enough.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Weird since it did trigger at 80 for me.
It is what it is, can't do the quest "The secret in the cellar" either as Thomas never goes to the cellar or rather he is never not in his room at night.
So either I am missing some trigger for both of these, likely, or there are bugs.
It's just quite difficult to figure out what triggers you are missing in general, the WT is decent, but not complete for everything.

And now I just happened to enter the tavern after midnight, for the 50th time or so and for the first time Thomas entered the basement.
Why this time, impossible to tell, I have waited on all floors for every day of the week and gone from outside to inside to 1st floor and basement and never seen him enter the basement after the scene with Claire.

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Man finding out this game uses the worst system imaginable was disappointing, I have never seen level scaling used in a good way and this game continues to prove me right. Imagine my disappoint with getting my ass kicked by goblins, deciding to finish some quests only to come back to the goblins which were previously level 8 now level 17+. So now it feels like everything I did previously was pointless, two more party members, more skills, and higher levels and gear only to come back and still get my ass kicked by some goblins. Still enjoyable though so I suppose I'll continue to suffer along.

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Or fighting technique issue from spamming attack the whole time, not finding enemies weakness, not making uses of skill, and block.
Isn't that "skill issue"? But i do agree, game is pretty easy even without full gear and party members if you exploit weakness and the defense skill that i forgot the name.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Isn't that "skill issue"? But i do agree, game is pretty easy even without full gear and party members if you exploit weakness and the defense skill that i forgot the name.
Defensive Strike that you learned from watch Lyvia in the beginning? The only sort of difficult part for me is the Demon when you fight Syfa and the Two Hellhound at the same time at the Monastery other than that, it's pretty easy.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I see people missed the entire point of my comment and decided to chose the same old reagitated comments. Nothing like a classic "skill issue" gotta say. The game is easy, mostly the goblins just do a lot of damage, same as brigands. And frankly it's tedious, my options are literally using the same skills constantly, not like the enemies are given any variety when leveled either. Just a basic attack and one skill, the same skill they had at level 8. People choosing not to see an issue with level scaling and instead say "skill issue" and "just use X constantly" is something I've grown use to with Bethesda fans, doesn't make the arguments any less retarded though.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Defensive Strike that you learned from watch Lyvia in the beginning? The only sort of difficult part for me is the Demon when you fight Syfa and the Two Hellhound at the same time at the Monastery other than that, it's pretty easy.
Tia's Taunt is the best skill in the entire game. Being able to control and direct enemies' attacks is priceless. More players need to abuse it.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I see people missed the entire point of my comment and decided to chose the same old reagitated comments. Nothing like a classic "skill issue" gotta say. The game is easy, mostly the goblins just do a lot of damage, same as brigands. And frankly it's tedious, my options are literally using the same skills constantly, not like the enemies are given any variety when leveled either. Just a basic attack and one skill, the same skill they had at level 8. People choosing not to see an issue with level scaling and instead say "skill issue" and "just use X constantly" is something I've grown use to with Bethesda fans, doesn't make the arguments any less retarded though.
Yet you still get your ass beaten lmao. Cope and seethe harder.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Tia's Taunt is the best skill in the entire game. Being able to control and direct enemies' attacks is priceless. More players need to abuse it.
Yup easy win. Tia Taunt/Block/Chop Armor rinse and repeat those in that order until she gets knocked unconscious or tired. MC and Lyvia can do the rest since enemies are locked on her for 2 turns.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I'm stuck at 6 affection with Mira and no longer able to raise beyond that, didn't do the defensive strike at the intro. Is there any other way to gain affection or is restart the only way to go?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I first tried it with 68 alignment, without any editing, so has to be something else that is triggering it.
How far, if you remember it were you in her questline?
You get her after you find rodric secret and having dinner with rodric I his home. That means from when rodric started to sleep downstair

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Last Steps To 0.5.8.0
Good evening,
I hope you all had a good weekend!
I'm a bit late again, but I wanted to review the last week.
As already written in the releasepost of 0.5.7.9 I had already written half of this report on Friday only to decide not to post it. Instead, I did everything I could to show what was already implemented and what was not and brought the update to a working state.
There are now 2 construction sites that I have to complete in the coming week and as I am now far behind schedule, I need to do it as quickly as possible. Today I fixed some minor bugs in the current version (reupload currently in progress, hotfix in the release post) and also slightly expanded the content (also in preparation for what I want to work on tomorrow).
First I will complete Carmen's submission route. All the animations I was working on last week are already implemented, but the scenes (dialog and story) are still missing.
And then I plan to add a love route for Carmen. For this I want to add small jobs around the inn that will reward relationship points with Carmen. I'm currently unsure If I also want to make a revelatory moment where she finds out about Claire&Bjorn (if you have taken that route). That is something I will decide about in the coming days.
But most important is to be done with it. So yeah, I worked today and I will extent the crunch in the coming days because I badly want to get this update completed.
After that there is the bonus scene for Hiba/Ayita which I originally wanted to be complete by the end of next week. Now that 0.5.8.0 is still unfinished I'm not sure if that is possible.

Of course I want to talk about the story back an forth decisions I made over the past week (what also delayed the update), but since that would spoil the story and some might not have played it yet, I'll wait with that until next friday.

So for now I hope you still have some time left on this sunday,
and I wish you all a successful start into the upcoming week!

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes