Sep 27, 2023
How do you equip the militia? I have 5 sets of armor but nothing I do seems to allow me to equip my men with it.
Go to the tent at the camp and click on the map on the right hand side and it will give you the choice to arm your men. You should have back up armor also on its way because some of the militia is known to die even completely updated.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i just started playing this game in intro first fight with dave it says
" After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira "

how do you do this ? i can't do anything he punches me and i lose i can't counter him anyway !
is game working correctly?( i think intro is bugged)

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
" After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira "

how do you do this ? i can't do anything he punches me and i lose i can't counter him anyway !
Go to Lyvia (The redheaded woman you can find across the bridge past the pub) and watch her and the guard training together, once you watch them you will learn defensive strike.

Reactions: Light86

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Go to Lyvia (The redheaded woman you can find across the bridge past the pub) and watch her and the guard training together, once you watch them you will learn defensive strike.
wow i guess this game is actually a rpg !
i didn't think my other actions and exploring could effect anything guess i was wrong !
the fact that it has different routing even in intro is really interesting!!
Thank you for help

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Game is old school, so you really have to explore your surroundings, you can miss a lot of stuff if you just look for the little sparkle indicator. Don't get too caught up following the guide, unless you are totally stumped and the guide is written per character too, so you may have to advance other characters to progress the one you are looking at.

Reactions: Light86

godoftuzas

May 25, 2018
Hello guys,

I'am using my old laptop when i tried launch a game i have a black screen . Maybe you guys know how to fix it ?

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
kate's quest "trip to kirlic" is bugged. event after meeting up with her in the MIDNIGHT, i'm still in arenfield ( built wagon,have pia). furthermore all the characters in thomas's tavern are now bugged. thomas is always in the counter while claire in the kitchen( they never sleep). Kate... just isn't there. PLEASE HELP

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
kate's quest "trip to kirlic" is bugged. event after meeting up with her in the MIDNIGHT, i'm still in arenfield ( built wagon,have pia). furthermore all the characters in thomas's tavern are now bugged. thomas is always in the counter while claire in the kitchen( they never sleep). Kate... just isn't there. PLEASE HELP
Just restart the new game

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Release 0.5.8.0 Test

Good evening,
After another week and a few very crunchy last days lay behind me.
But now the update is finally done! This update wasn't the easiest for me... A lot of back and forth rewriting of the story, scrapping of original ideas and then a lot of loose ends that had to be connected. I wanted to talk about that in detail in my friday report, but since I wasn't able to complete the update yesterday and it also took this day to finally be done I will have to delay my report until monday. I'm currently a bit exhausted and want to enjoy the rest of the weekend before going through it. This will also give you the opportunity to actually play the content before I write a spoiler text that takes all the fun away :D
I hope there aren't that many big bugs in this one, I tested a lot over the past hours, but yeah we all know there will still be bugs...
Here a short changelog:
  • Implementation of Carmen's missing scenes + 1 extra that I made this week (748 images, I didn't count all the animations but it's been a few)
  • Added Kate's additional scene (a little hidden, I'll get to it in the WT update if you don't spot it before that)
  • There are now 2 routes for Carmen that have slightly different dialog. This is something I will probably expand in a bonus scene that is already planned for her (you will see when you get there in the story)
  • I added a collision detection for the masturbate skill of the MC. This was originally planned for something else but in the end I scrapped the idea. Stil,l you can now mastubate to the left side also and if you jerk onto Carmen she will show a small reaction to it. I originally had other ideas for it and it might come in handy in the future.
  • More bugfixes, thanks for the reports!

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

The walkthrough will also be updated on Monday!
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!

Sep 27, 2023

Release 0.5.8.0 Test

Good evening,
After another week and a few very crunchy last days lay behind me.
But now the update is finally done! This update wasn't the easiest for me... A lot of back and forth rewriting of the story, scrapping of original ideas and then a lot of loose ends that had to be connected. I wanted to talk about that in detail in my friday report, but since I wasn't able to complete the update yesterday and it also took this day to finally be done I will have to delay my report until monday. I'm currently a bit exhausted and want to enjoy the rest of the weekend before going through it. This will also give you the opportunity to actually play the content before I write a spoiler text that takes all the fun away :D
I hope there aren't that many big bugs in this one, I tested a lot over the past hours, but yeah we all know there will still be bugs...
Here a short changelog:
  • Implementation of Carmen's missing scenes + 1 extra that I made this week (748 images, I didn't count all the animations but it's been a few)
  • Added Kate's additional scene (a little hidden, I'll get to it in the WT update if you don't spot it before that)
  • There are now 2 routes for Carmen that have slightly different dialog. This is something I will probably expand in a bonus scene that is already planned for her (you will see when you get there in the story)
  • I added a collision detection for the masturbate skill of the MC. This was originally planned for something else but in the end I scrapped the idea. Stil,l you can now mastubate to the left side also and if you jerk onto Carmen she will show a small reaction to it. I originally had other ideas for it and it might come in handy in the future.
  • More bugfixes, thanks for the reports!

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

The walkthrough will also be updated on Monday!
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!
Does anyone have the link to this yet?

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes