hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I hope nobody posts it here. 10 pages of whining from people who don't understand the meaning of the word TEST and BETA. Nothing but endless crying I can wait for the full release.
You don't want the beta right now. I played the release version recently and there were a fair number of issues, pretty sure it was stated earlier in the thread that new content has been paused for a bit to work on fixing issues and bugs - which is sorely needed - check back in a few months.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
how do you increase alignment?
One way is to acquire the shovel and go south from the town you start the game in, and you can burry the body that is exposed near the entrance to the iron mine. You should do this when you have Lydia in party, because she is so impressed she promptly fucks you right on top of the corpse.

...JK but you do gain some points with her for her observing this behavior, as I recall.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
How does one bury bodies?
I mean I literally just explained it above your post but, YOU NEED A SHOVEL lol. Pretty sure you get one at the store (the shop with the creepy dude that always wants to buy your cum.)

There is a body near the entrance to the iron mine, and then I think inside the iron mine as you clear it out on the bottom left area there is a section with a ton of bodies you burn and that might also raise alignment but it's been a while since I did that part.

bigdam

May 2, 2017

Release 0.5.8.0 Test

Good evening,
After another week and a few very crunchy last days lay behind me.
But now the update is finally done! This update wasn't the easiest for me... A lot of back and forth rewriting of the story, scrapping of original ideas and then a lot of loose ends that had to be connected. I wanted to talk about that in detail in my friday report, but since I wasn't able to complete the update yesterday and it also took this day to finally be done I will have to delay my report until monday. I'm currently a bit exhausted and want to enjoy the rest of the weekend before going through it. This will also give you the opportunity to actually play the content before I write a spoiler text that takes all the fun away :D
I hope there aren't that many big bugs in this one, I tested a lot over the past hours, but yeah we all know there will still be bugs...
Here a short changelog:
  • Implementation of Carmen's missing scenes + 1 extra that I made this week (748 images, I didn't count all the animations but it's been a few)
  • Added Kate's additional scene (a little hidden, I'll get to it in the WT update if you don't spot it before that)
  • There are now 2 routes for Carmen that have slightly different dialog. This is something I will probably expand in a bonus scene that is already planned for her (you will see when you get there in the story)
  • I added a collision detection for the masturbate skill of the MC. This was originally planned for something else but in the end I scrapped the idea. Stil,l you can now mastubate to the left side also and if you jerk onto Carmen she will show a small reaction to it. I originally had other ideas for it and it might come in handy in the future.
  • More bugfixes, thanks for the reports!

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

The walkthrough will also be updated on Monday!
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!
how much time is there normally between the test version and the full release posted here?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You don't want the beta right now. I played the release version recently and there were a fair number of issues, pretty sure it was stated earlier in the thread that new content has been paused for a bit to work on fixing issues and bugs - which is sorely needed - check back in a few months.
New content has not been paused.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

A fresh start into the new week
Good afternoon,
I've just fixed the reported bugs in 0.5.8.0 and the reupload is mostly finished as well (hotfix available for 0.5.8.0 Test). I've also updated the walkthrough a few minutes ago.
Now that the update is finally done I'd like to talk about it a bit. This will contain spoilers, so if you didn't play Carmen's quest yet then you should probably skip reading the following paragraph (still no spoiler tag option here).
About 0.5.8.0: This update included many things. I tried a lot of new stuff beginning with a splash animation (which didn't make it into the game since it didn't turn out well enough, but I will try again in the future), dice animations and a poker dice game with a logic for the AI to react to the players roll and ofc a first try of making a moving background for a scene. In addition, an experiment with collision detection which did work although I didn't use it directly. Although it helped me with spawning in characters and other objects to make sure they always show up. (before it happened from time to time that events I wanted to pop in weren't created properly which then caused sprites to be missing). Oh yeah and I also made a first attempt on diagonal movement for bigger sprites. So as you can see there was a lot I tried around with but the other bigger thing that caused a lot of back and forth for me was the story at the old boar inn.
Let's begin with Kate's story: at first I had planned to add in Toren and co to visit the Old boar as well which would then create a conflict there with the MC and also Carmen & Bjorn (This is also why there is another guest room with 3 beds). The reason why I didn't add it was that it was really situational (only popped up when you decided to let them live) and would have meant a lot of extra work and time that I then wouldn't have had to work on the other content that I also wanted to make. In the end I didn't add it this time, and I plan to make the confrontation with the 3 outside the Old boar when you actually make it to the completion of the quest. There it fits in way better than at the old boar. The content for Claire was something I had no trouble with, this was planned and fit in very good from my point of view.
The next bigger problem was then Carmen's story. The first part where you find her son was realized as planned from the start, however originally my idea was to bring Fin to her at the Old boar where she would then hide the body in the cellar. Then by stealing the MC's cum she would perform a ritual to reawake him which would desturb the whole area around the old boar and awake other undead... In the end it would result in the MC fighting his way to the cellar and defeat the undead Fin. Bjorn would ofc also know the truth and would be disgusted by what his wife had done. Kate & Claire would also be somewhat shocked and in the end everyone was sad and disgusted. Yeah.... and that is why I changed it up to what it is now. I wasn't happy with where that would bring Carmen's character to. Even the way I did it now it was a bit disturbing and mixing that with a game like this one is can be problematic. I still wanted to bring in the undead part so that it will hint at another evil near Kirlic that will be discovered in a future update.
Overall I'm happy that the update is done, however a bit of more work on Carmen's love route would have probably be nice. I know it fell a bit short and I'm sorry for that. I will expand it in the future when I work on the already teased bonus scene for her. I know it sounds big for that, but it actually isn't any bigger than what I've already done in the past.
Moving on.
Next is now the bonus scene for Hiba & Ayita which will also be a general update of the scene at the fire in Rumah. I plan to make thw whole scene a lot more interesting. I also hope that it won't take too long to make all the animations for it and I will begin right away after writing this report.
I originally wanted to give myself another (maybe unrealistic) deadline for it, but since the last week were really exhausting for me I won't do it this time.
However I want to get to Penny's content as quickly as possible.

Another thing is the upcoming content poll for 0.6.0.0. I will start that one later this week.
And there is also finally the next vote for the Bonus scene after Hiba & Ayita. This was paused for a while now, the reason behind it: It was too confusing to always have a poll for the bonus scene after the next one. I wanted to change that so that it is similar to how content polls work: You vote for the next scene and not for the scene after the next (This was even confusing for me at times).
So that is it for now.
I hope you had a good start into the new week, I'll now continue and will update you on my progress on the coming friday!

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
so from what i can read in the Dev-notes there is not much new content for our darling Kate? i shall be skipping the update then. PSA more Kate pl0x

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so from what i can read in the Dev-notes there is not much new content for our darling Kate? i shall be skipping the update then. PSA more Kate pl0x
Reminder this is a alpha update. It will be broken, it is not a full feature update. I dunno why people leak these kinds of updates, just wait for more content complete stable ones.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes