yukirito21

Oct 11, 2018
Please elaborate.
After watching Thomas with Kate watch them a 2nd time this will open the option to select that you like watching them (this choice will also change
the reaction the MC has towards other ntr events). If you selected yes this
will now open a new dialogue option with Kate (Talk about Thomas) when
you sit with her on her bed (going to bed event). Afterwards Kate will be
more open with the MC.
during the serving game. soldiers will harrament kate and kate will give him hj (loop)
(encounter happening at random)
sorry my bad english !!!

Reactions: Furnox

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It seems that Tia still cost a lot of rest to cut trees in v0.3.1.6. :unsure:
Thanks for the input! there was indeed a problem in the code (I forgot to remove the normal cost for Tia's chopping and added it on top to the reduced costs) Will be fixed in update 0.3.2.4+

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I have a question. Should I capture Imawyn for Lyvia's affection? Is there any bad consequence if I want to earn Imawyn's affection in the future?

PS: I suppose there's no problem to earn Imawyn's affection. :LOL:

Last edited:

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
How do I start? There's link for v3.1.6 in OP but 3.2.0 is also released. Is later not here yet?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It seems that there is an error when I enter the tavern after midnight. :unsure: I already done my tavern work in this save but that quest seemingly re-appear after midnight. The game version is 0.3.1.6.
Game_1ziLJnpore.png

Reactions: Chyos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone please tell me where is "the shed"? It says to interrogate bandit in the shed...
North of Arenfield than further NE... you'll find a map with a river you'll need to pass a strength test to cross the river... there is the hut

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes