Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC mother can be a goddess!! just like her sister and why only mc be the chosen one and not the other there are too many man dude.. and i don care about the fKing and his son just wan to know more about what happened in the first goddess war with the orc..
What war did the gods fight against mortals like the orcs?
We did receive bits of information, that when the late King surpressed the orc civilisation on the continent, the humans tryed to counter the ritual and magic power of the Orcs by building churches on the conquered ritual sides... but there never was an indication that the gods actively went to war against one another... even Isha's story is only a story about a quarrel and not a full blown war.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sure he is if the father are a human and why Gwen waiting so long for him and need his help? don tell me the king blood line is like a superman and not a normal human...
Gwen waited for a fertile young man, she hardly had any visitors and only lately recovered enough powers in order to extract her own godly essence and the knowledge to implant it into a human.
That way she intends to regain all of her lost powers and ascend back to godhood.
It was only good/bad fortune on the MCs side that he met Gwen under these circumstances, she never indicated that only a human of his bloodline could have been useful to her the way he was... nor does any information indicate that she has any deeper knowledge about the MCs past

Reactions: zARRR and darkashy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
is there a way to get the book of potion without getting hiba the method is too scummy for me I like the subtle approach.

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
If you're talking about sending her to the orc camp then I thought her dialog stayed the same there no matter what corruption level she was. I had her at 25 and I had her at 0 and when I sent her to the orc camp when I was chief it was the same slutty dialog. I think she loves it regardless.
Well for me it changed from her trying to resist a little to giving in to pleasure
So i thought to try that with Dasak but i just can't raise it
any ideas on how to?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The walkthrough tells you everything.
The only way to get book of potion from Katherine is doing the anal quest and I'm not a fan of anal and to start it I have to cuck the guy who is with with Hiba I'm fine with cucking the guy but the method is too aggressive for my take.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The only way to get book of potion from Katherine is doing the anal quest and I'm not a fan of anal and to start it I have to cuck the guy who is with with Hiba I'm fine with cucking the guy but the method is too aggressive for my take.
Because for The mind manipulation?

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
got several question, since there are multiple girl, are all available for ntr? also is there any recollection room or do i need to play from beginning to see all scene? thankyou

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
got several question, since there are multiple girl, are all available for ntr? also is there any recollection room or do i need to play from beginning to see all scene? thankyou
Most girls have some kind of NTR content at this point (Gwen, Penny, Ophilia and Sabrina don't seem to have any though; Penny will likely change with her next Update).
And no there is no gallery in what ever way in the game... you can still replay all scenes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have a question, the MC has High corruption points does he gets different Lines of dialogue?
Even if you don’t corrupt any girl?
And also, are there more ways to make Giron life miserable?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Can someone help me?? I tried using my save from the previous versions and I tried downloading the cheat mod but when I played the game, the item is not there anymore and I can't get it from the guard since the guard was replace by a mercenary due to the previous missions.
Which item? If you use a cheat mod and it is not compatible with the version you are playing, it could be causing problems. If you try playing the game without the cheat mod installed, is the item still missing?
Why when I transfer a save to the save folder its not reading my save file.
From the save folder readme: "To recover your saves from a past update you need to copy to go into your old game folder > www > and copy the whole "save" folder into the www folder of this game." I believe this partly has to do with needing the config and global files in the save folder too, not just the save that you want.
is there a way to get the book of potion without getting hiba the method is too scummy for me I like the subtle approach.
Nope.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
is there any ntr fan mod for high light those choice in the game.... am just lazy/tired to read the walkthrough for every girl...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question, the MC has High corruption points does he gets different Lines of dialogue?
Even if you don’t corrupt any girl?
And also, are there more ways to make Giron life miserable?
Well his dialogue towards previously unlocked scenes are not affected, but scenes that require a higher corruption are more agressive or lewd, depending on the situations... but since you can't unlock them with lower corruption you don't see a true difference either.
And on the Giron part sadly no... but I have high hopes for the Frisha and John/Bianca Updates
is there any ntr fan mod for high light those choice in the game.... am just lazy/tired to read the walkthrough for every girl...
At least read the dialogues... the choices and their effect are pretty obvious each time

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Just curious, why do your previous posts always disappear? I see other members quote them, so I know they happen.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Well for me it changed from her trying to resist a little to giving in to pleasure
So i thought to try that with Dasak but i just can't raise it
any ideas on how to?
If your talking about Tia's dialog about being sent over to the orc camp when the MC is Chief vs Dasan, then I don't think so. When my character was chief I sent Tia over 8 or 9 times to the orc camp before she started to love it and either her or the MC started to refer to Tia as an orc cumdumpster while in the Chief tent. I've NEVER encountered this dialog with Dasan. I'm not saying it doesn't exist just that I've been unable to get to it. He selects the girls at random so it'll take longer to "build" them up, so to speak. Maybe that's why I didn't get to it on the Dasan path, maybe it just took me to long.

If your taking about the dialog DURING the sex scene in the orc camp itself, then I have no idea. I have never been able to change that dialog and I have tried. I have tried to corrupt her, lost to orcs numerous times, did the "watch chop wood" then lost to the orc so tia will prefer orcs more, ect and nothing I've done changed that dialog. I've had her at zero corruption and maxed out and both times it was the same. She starts out saying she has to endure, then starts saying how wrong it is, then slowly starts to give in. I'm not sure there's any other dialog during that scene. So if you can change that dialog during the sex scene in the orc camp itself let me know.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well his dialogue towards previously unlocked scenes are not affected, but scenes that require a higher corruption are more agressive or lewd, depending on the situations... but since you can't unlock them with lower corruption you don't see a true difference either.
And on the Giron part sadly no... but I have high hopes for the Frisha and John/Bianca Updates

At least read the dialogues... the choices and their effect are pretty obvious each time
Because I just want to punish him and Dave, I already suspect that in the game you'll slowly become more and more powerful, you have already some mercenaries, but I really want to take off his title of "BAron", or at least give more credit to poor John

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
I think in the next versions it will be on the way of Frisha or Emily. There may still be an option if the reputation of the MC is high and the people will elect him as the new Mayor of the city. Then he can do everything and remember all the insults to Giron and Dave, again, if he does not follow the path of NTR.

sorry my english is very bad - used google translite.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I think in the next versions it will be on the way of Frisha or Emily. There may still be an option if the reputation of the MC is high and the people will elect him as the new Mayor of the city. Then he can do everything and remember all the insults to Giron and Dave, again, if he does not follow the path of NTR.

sorry my english is very bad - used google translite.
uhm they are governed by a Baron ass in feudal lords given land and title by the crown so how is there gonna be an election?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes