zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Rebellion - if a good reputation, but most likely through Frisha.
Wait, what?
A rebellion in the middle of a civil war?
I really can’t understand how, it would be suffocated in one minute with all the soldiers around, I don’t know how it could happen without having weight on the story and characters

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Wait, what?
A rebellion in the middle of a civil war?
I really can’t understand how, it would be suffocated in one minute with all the soldiers around, I don’t know how it could happen without having weight on the story and characters
If the Lyvia quest is completed and 5 mercenaries are hired, then there are no more soldiers in the city, so it is strange that the city is still ruled by Giron. If he is displaced, then yes, problems can be on the part of Baron Kirlic, but he already has problems - again, there is a civil war. This is if I correctly understood the history of the world. But as already wrote, most likely everything will be decided through the Baron's daughter.

There are many options - we are waiting for the continuation of the main plot in this direction.

sorry my english is very bad - used google translite.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone help me?? I can't fuck Kate in her room althrough I followed the walkthrough, I still can't and because of that, I can't even trigger the Threesome with Kate and Claire :/

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If the Lyvia quest is completed and 5 mercenaries are hired, then there are no more soldiers in the city, so it is strange that the city is still ruled by Giron. If he is displaced, then yes, problems can be on the part of Baron Kirlic, but he already has problems - again, there is a civil war. This is if I correctly understood the history of the world. But as already wrote, most likely everything will be decided through the Baron's daughter.

There are many options - we are waiting for the continuation of the main plot in this direction.

sorry my english is very bad - used google translite.
Oh well, we will see in the next updates

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Can someone help me?? I can't fuck Kate in her room althrough I followed the walkthrough, I still can't and because of that, I can't even trigger the Threesome with Kate and Claire :/
So let's look at what it says in the walkthrough:

"40.If you had sex with her a few times in your room you can convince her (if she is at 10C and you at least at 3C) to have sex in her sleeping room"

So 1. the MC had sex with her a few times in his room at the inn first, 2. she is at 10 corruption at least, and 3. the MC has at least 3 corruption?

Also, according to the walkthrough, in step 28 it says she could be drunk instead of having 10 corruption.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I get that in the regular version he's just looking out for your family, and I completely agree with your assessment of the incest version (putting the incest fetish aside) about the forbidden affair/love. It does sound like a better story. In order to protect the MC he Marcus had to run away.

However in the latter on down the road I'm wondering if it's going to severely break the game logic. Since there isn't much to the main plot yet, you cant really screw anything up that much. What will happen when Chyos starts to create cities like the one the MC's mother was in? What will happen when Chyos starts to create a story about finding what happened to the MC's parents and his origins? Why did Marcus have to run with him? I'm wondering about these plot questions in the original storyline and now that I just found out he wrote in some Incest storyline, I'm wondering what's going to happen if/when it gets to the breaking point? What will happen if the MC's REAL father makes an appearance?
Thats the main story your talking about. The MC never had to join the army, he comes from a special family, all these mysteries have yet to be uncovered. Marcus' role can either be your "biological father" or "Guy who looked after you", it still doesnt change the fact that you did have a LEGAL mother and a LEGAL father that by some circumstance yet to be revealed, you had to leave in Kirlic, but that was also years ago so they may be dead or they may be nobles or they may be knights, up to how Chyos wants to play out the MC's origin story in future updates.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
So let's look at what it says in the walkthrough:

"40.If you had sex with her a few times in your room you can convince her (if she is at 10C and you at least at 3C) to have sex in her sleeping room"

So 1. the MC had sex with her a few times in his room at the inn first, 2. she is at 10 corruption at least, and 3. the MC has at least 3 corruption?

Also, according to the walkthrough, in step 28 it says she could be drunk instead of having 10 corruption.
I think the thing that I'm lacking is the corruption of the MC I don't think I did anything that involves corrupting myself so Imma try that

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Thats the main story your talking about. The MC never had to join the army, he comes from a special family, all these mysteries have yet to be uncovered. Marcus' role can either be your "biological father" or "Guy who looked after you", it still doesnt change the fact that you did have a LEGAL mother and a LEGAL father that by some circumstance yet to be revealed, you had to leave in Kirlic, but that was also years ago so they may be dead or they may be nobles or they may be knights, up to how Chyos wants to play out the MC's origin story in future updates.
Ok, I get it, and like you said a lot of it is going to depend on "how Chyos wants to play out the MC's origin story". The only thing I'm wondering at this point (story plot aside) is can Chyos keep up this duel origin. One with Marcus as his father and the other his guardian. I'm hoping it all goes like you said and roles can easily be changed, with Marcus being the "biological father" or guardian and the other guy being either a step-father or who knows what. Since he's not in the story it's impossible to tell what role or character he'd take, but I'm hoping it all works out. I'm hoping that the whole Marcus/father/guardian and Mira/childhood friend/sister thing could be a story preference and NOT break any logic or cause any damage. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, but like I said I'm hoping it all works out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, I get it, and like you said a lot of it is going to depend on "how Chyos wants to play out the MC's origin story". The only thing I'm wondering at this point (story plot aside) is can Chyos keep up this duel origin. One with Marcus as his father and the other his guardian. I'm hoping it all goes like you said and roles can easily be changed, with Marcus being the "biological father" or guardian and the other guy being either a step-father or who knows what. Since he's not in the story it's impossible to tell what role or character he'd take, but I'm hoping it all works out. I'm hoping that the whole Marcus/father/guardian and Mira/childhood friend/sister thing could be a story preference and NOT break any logic or cause any damage. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, but like I said I'm hoping it all works out.
In a way Chyos chose the easiest way in most Stories so far... either haveing the Lovers/fathers of the girls elope and or die in a brutal way... in Tias case you'll be the one bringing the brutal end to one of them.
So I am pretty sure the letter we found is on the spot and the MCs "parents" are already dead, as that will cause the least issues in regards to the story and won't actually require a dual story... everyone else will just assume the MC is the son of his "father" rather than Marcus (If chosen in the letter) as his mother will have covered it up by haveing sex with her husband after confirming her pregnancy I suppose... and with anyone knowing the trueth out of the picture the MC is unlikely to reveal that detail to anyone else than Mira and Emily.
And if the Noble or royal blood comes from his mother there also won't be any issues to any complicated story in the future.

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In a way Chyos chose the easiest way in most Stories so far... either haveing the Lovers/fathers of the girls elope and or die in a brutal way... in Tias case you'll be the one bringing the brutal end to one of them.
So I am pretty sure the letter we found is on the spot and the MCs "parents" are already dead, as that will cause the least issues in regards to the story and won't actually require a dual story... everyone else will just assume the MC is the son of his "father" rather than Marcus (If chosen in the letter) as his mother will have covered it up by haveing sex with her husband after confirming her pregnancy I suppose... and with anyone knowing the trueth out of the picture the MC is unlikely to reveal that detail to anyone else than Mira and Emily
So far with the plot, I'm okay with it cause the MC's in hiding. Once more is known and the main story is moved forward.... While I wouldn't be happy with that direction, I'm thinking your right and that's probably what's going to happen. Personally I'm pulling for some Shakespearian drama, rather than searching only to find out "oh well, everyone's dead". However I get your point and it would make it the easiest to tie everything together without having to worry to much about breaking any possible story logic.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i need help i stuck with mission control you lust. Can't find a way to take the book with out gwen in the room

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
How good is the dev with the updates with the game Considering becoming a Payton sup
From my experience, which is the last... 3 or 4 months, he's very active and responsive, he knocks out small bonus scenes, little changes and big incremental updates like clockwork. Considering it is 1 person doing it, I think there is a clear path of a big update every so often and little things in between. I recently became a patreon but I didn't really mingle much yet with patreon-specific things.

My main goal will probably be to see if I can help support with typos/grammatical stuff. Not something everyone cares about, but I do, so I'd like to help there.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
From my experience, which is the last... 3 or 4 months, he's very active and responsive, he knocks out small bonus scenes, little changes and big incremental updates like clockwork. Considering it is 1 person doing it, I think there is a clear path of a big update every so often and little things in between. I recently became a patreon but I didn't really mingle much yet with patreon-specific things.

My main goal will probably be to see if I can help support with typos/grammatical stuff. Not something everyone cares about, but I do, so I'd like to help there.
Me too, grammatical errors can shatter the immersion sometimes, but there are not as many as in others, and the game is also well written so it's not a tremendous deal, but it still exist

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i need help i stuck with mission control you lust. Can't find a way to take the book with out gwen in the room
DarkLordVN this is from the walkthrough you can find linked at the bottom of the OP of this thread:

1. After getting the „Control your lust“ quest (see Mira's quest 3.) buy Anesthetic from his [Lucius'] shop
2. Walk over to the witches cottage. Talk to her. Select option 3 (even if you don't plan to do so)
3. Make sure (lust<80) talk to her again and ask „About my situation“ - Distract her. While she is up looking for her potions walk over to her cauldron and put in the Anesthetic (Alternatively to using the Anesthetic, If you already did Gwen's quest you can wait until she leaves the room and then search the bookshelve)
4. Hide outside the room
5. Search the book shelves until you find a book about potions (You will only find the book if you've learned reading, see Mira. It's on the left side and you have to complete an int-check)

How good is the dev with the updates with the game Considering becoming a Payton sup
Each month there are two updates to the main content, and then one to two updates for the bonus content, depending on if he needed to split up the bonus content updates. Sometimes he is a couple days late, but we always get the promised updates every month.

It's also nice that updates, both for main content and for bonus content, are always based on votes by patrons in monthly polls. Even if the option you voted for didn't get picked that month, your vote carries forward to be added to future tallies, so your vote always ends up counting.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes